Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
12 hours ago, AvoidTheCrown said:

WR5sdvr0_o.png

 

4HqFh5lq_o.png

How did you get that little bit of overbite? Is that normal CAS, or does it require a mod? Or is it just that I'm imagining it?

Posted
1 hour ago, flybox said:

How did you get that little bit of overbite? Is that normal CAS, or does it require a mod? Or is it just that I'm imagining it?

 

If you mean if her upper lip is a bit forward, yes with a slider (Magic Bot I think). The lip detail over the upper lip also helps and she also has asymmetryc lips to simulate a cunty, disdain type expression (disdain is actually the name of the slider that does this.)

Posted (edited)

No names. No ideas. Just next casting.

PS. I need some tips :)

 

Cxyjjb5b_o.png

 

Spoiler

ioQLXtDU_o.png RuW9laJ7_o.png

 

Edited by YBAX
Posted (edited)

This bottom default replacement made it into my game and I think it makes the best waist - pelvis - thighs shape ratio I've seen so far. Unfortunately as a butt is not as good. Shame because those legs look crazy.

 

TxQbHFao_o.png

 

SRGtDi1c_o.png

 

EwheYzH9_o.png

 

UMGkoySk_o.png

Edited by AvoidTheCrown
Posted
1 hour ago, AvoidTheCrown said:

This bottom default replacement made into my game and I think it makes the best waist - pelvis - thighs shape I've seen so far. Unfortunately as a but is not as good. Shame because those legs look crazy.

 

TxQbHFao_o.png

 

SRGtDi1c_o.png

 

EwheYzH9_o.png

 

UMGkoySk_o.png

Which plans do u have w/that cretaure? 'Cuz such a marvelous shemale like that would be a shame not to take a chance w/a stallion

Posted
6 hours ago, Kucu091 said:

Which plans do u have w/that cretaure? 'Cuz such a marvelous shemale like that would be a shame not to take a chance w/a stallion

 

Maybe.

 

He is a byproduct of a Sim that I'm doing for someone else that wasn't really looking how I intended. I like the body but doesn't look quite the same when using a penis mesh. Sad, because he gives me ladyboy luxury escort vibes and I want to do a mini scene about it.

 

We'll see.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, AvoidTheCrown said:

 

Maybe.

 

He is a byproduct of a Sim that I'm doing for someone else that wasn't really looking how I intended. I like the body but doesn't look quite the same when using a penis mesh. Sad, because he gives me ladyboy luxury escort vibes and I want to do a mini scene about it.

 

We'll see.

 

 Is it possible to have a body like that as a ladyboy/femboy? I'm not into this world :D

Edited by YBAX
Posted (edited)

Lucy Blu is a former high school slut (don't blame her, she had a rough life) who just turned 18 and moved out west to join the porn industry. Now that she's of age, I'll get to show more of her.

 

TS4_x64_fpb2026-06-2319-47-25_296.jpg.358a9087cd671bf18cdb2a03d2817cbe.jpg

Edited by flybox
Posted
2 hours ago, YBAX said:

 

 Is it possible to have a body like that as a ladyboy/femboy? I'm not into this world :D

 

I don't really know what you are asking. But if you mean in real life, no.

 

In game, yes (kinda, I only have Noir penises for female body frames and they give a more pear-ish shape to the bottom area and is kinda frustrating to me)

 

fCFgfgYJ_o.png

 

zIYNQLzd_o.png

 

7DlxZVXN_o.png

 

vMsN0UO5_o.png

 

Spoiler

Like, in comparison the other is much better shaped.

 

TxQbHFao_o.png

 

fCFgfgYJ_o.png

 

Posted (edited)
On 6/23/2026 at 8:21 AM, CHECOSIMS said:

Redheads are my kryptonite; the more freckles, the better.

yurrr yessirrrr hahaha ^^. Here's more
 

26351e2.png.345a85d218b26900faf8406daa10d3d4.png

 

465sad8w.png.2af33135a6403f2e688ba0abd54ce59c.png

Edited by Blackhole1997
Posted
5 hours ago, AvoidTheCrown said:

r7mygy.avif

 

 

  Hide contents

OOFqqcsk_o.png

 

GeLyZ4ZK_o.png

 

UcLipcve_o.png

 

5xxnUs0K_o.png

 

K80YM9fN_o.png

 

 

I don’t know how long I’ve been looking for this bra, but I can't find it anywhere. Can you tell me where I can get it?

Posted
3 hours ago, YBAX said:

 

I don’t know how long I’ve been looking for this bra, but I can't find it anywhere. Can you tell me where I can get it?

 

No idea, Tray Importer usually helps but not with this one and the cas thumbnail doesn't add any info on the creator but my last released sim wears it, if that helps. You can grab it from her.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...