Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, AvoidTheCrown said:

 

No idea, Tray Importer usually helps but not with this one and the cas thumbnail doesn't add any info on the creator but my last released sim wears it, if that helps. You can grab it from her.

 

I found it. It's recolor by bunnimiow for bikini by nitropanic

Posted
9 hours ago, YBAX said:

 

I found it. It's recolor by bunnimiow for bikini by nitropanic

 

Oh it's a different thing then. Similar, but not the same cc. Also, this is the first time I've seen a recolor were I had to hop into Sims4Studio to add the swatches to the original package manually.

Posted
On 6/24/2026 at 11:22 AM, BlinxDaSupaVillain said:

The return of 𝓙𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓪TS4_x64_fpb2026-06-1806-22-45_190.png.ae3d2e408aad2a27f3e14e5ef23a5fcb.pngTS4_x64_fpb2026-06-1806-22-59_722.png.1e684501ad49fc7b6449f47acb1fce50.png

  Reveal hidden contents

TS4_x64_fpb2026-06-1806-23-15_706.png.221c347ceb698c29500d5b95f270c310.pngTS4_x64_fpb2026-06-1806-23-23_690.png.821647bc47d29625c1f1edfe6f1622b9.png

 

 

This is the type of cake I expect when I order it at a restaurant

Posted (edited)

the twins just love embarrassing their older brother 😆

 

NSAanderson_05.png.6e97da072506e2bf7be91f7ddc883484.png

 

↓↓↓

Spoiler

NSAanderson_06.png.b6c196df724e3c1ff4fbee503c24bea3.png

 

NSAanderson_07.png.9bdfe12538760549695d7200cacd65e2.png

 

NSAanderson_08.png.a4b9f107a473093ee37b6e04d4457596.png

 

NSAanderson_09.png.94e0ea45f7c8c69ab0e0e69cf03093f5.png

 

NSAanderson_10.png.0825fee74902d85d4022076b133d753d.png

 

Spoiler

NSAanderson_11.png.bc198be6373acf6e2fbf2eb6b79c4a23.png

 

NSAanderson_12.png.84c268daafe2ee33c62132cc3ac73aba.png

 

NSAanderson_13.png.c1ebd42a5aee5249b23c8e65da73450d.png

 

NSAanderson_14.png.c0a539797775c08cc1faa7c408356438.png

↑↑↑

(noelle, sammi, & andy)

Edited by LOLRedJello
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, asu123 said:

when will this be released?

 

Never, sorry.

 

But we'll be seeing Ellie A LOT, her Hot Girl Summer just started.

Edited by AvoidTheCrown
Posted
10 hours ago, LOLRedJello said:

the twins just love embarrassing their older brother 😆

 

NSAanderson_05.png.6e97da072506e2bf7be91f7ddc883484.png

 

↓↓↓

  Hide contents

NSAanderson_06.png.b6c196df724e3c1ff4fbee503c24bea3.png

 

NSAanderson_07.png.9bdfe12538760549695d7200cacd65e2.png

 

NSAanderson_08.png.a4b9f107a473093ee37b6e04d4457596.png

 

NSAanderson_09.png.94e0ea45f7c8c69ab0e0e69cf03093f5.png

 

NSAanderson_10.png.0825fee74902d85d4022076b133d753d.png

 

  Hide contents

NSAanderson_11.png.bc198be6373acf6e2fbf2eb6b79c4a23.png

 

NSAanderson_12.png.84c268daafe2ee33c62132cc3ac73aba.png

 

NSAanderson_13.png.c1ebd42a5aee5249b23c8e65da73450d.png

 

NSAanderson_14.png.c0a539797775c08cc1faa7c408356438.png

↑↑↑

(noelle, sammi, & andy)

That shemale and her "friend" deserves both a full dedicated blog/entry or story

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...