Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

🖤Jasmine🖤TS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0521-14-37_178.thumb.png.8cbfc4bd1583ba1b75a62da0c73d9f23.png TS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0521-15-36_810.thumb.png.272f2e53b1cbd160dd936c5e4e335a24.png TS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0521-22-31_837.thumb.png.8eb7dcdbafb0791f707c7583cf4dad1e.png 

Spoiler

TS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0521-19-50_406.thumb.png.96eeeb73be4e9a26cc74e958e7a74ef1.png TS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0521-21-53_838.thumb.png.7d38413eac265de0851d932601ef5e2a.png TS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0521-19-15_923.thumb.png.5ada396ed58a3043f7f7b98c17c71f3b.png TS4_x64_fpb2026-07-0521-21-08_271.thumb.png.748bf90c40c25120470f0985038d602b.png

 

Posted
1 hour ago, AvoidTheCrown said:

Been on vacation for a week, is Festival Season in Europe so I came back festival drunk so I had to make a girl that likes to party like it's Woodstock 99 (I wasn't born but I would have killed to be there)

 

2j4jspiV_o.png

 

  Reveal hidden contents

2PkFf6EM_o.png

 

doT61cwc_o.png

 

gjbps43n_o.png

 

RZQ6vQvw_o.png

 

Ob1Ioeg3_o.png

 

Dr9LbAT5_o.png

 

5EuWxOYO_o.png

 

  Reveal hidden contents

JVnTRHvK_o.png

 

q8cAx9k2_o.png

 

XajNM6Tg_o.png

 

GpEtchOq_o.png

 

oifGKAbv_o.png

 

eegmZjII_o.png

 

 

 

Welcome back and great work as usual! 

Posted
1 hour ago, AvoidTheCrown said:

Been on vacation for a week, is Festival Season in Europe so I came back festival drunk so I had to make a girl that likes to party like it's Woodstock 99 (I wasn't born but I would have killed to be there)

 

2j4jspiV_o.png

 

  Hide contents

2PkFf6EM_o.png

 

doT61cwc_o.png

 

gjbps43n_o.png

 

RZQ6vQvw_o.png

 

Ob1Ioeg3_o.png

 

Dr9LbAT5_o.png

 

5EuWxOYO_o.png

 

  Hide contents

JVnTRHvK_o.png

 

q8cAx9k2_o.png

 

XajNM6Tg_o.png

 

GpEtchOq_o.png

 

oifGKAbv_o.png

 

eegmZjII_o.png

 

 

 

WOW she looks good!!

Posted (edited)

I don't know if it's due to my month-long absence or a sudden burst of enthusiasm, but I really wanted to post again and flesh out the world of my Sims adventure by creating Lina's sister, Amberley Hwang; She is dating Michael Grayson, an archaeologist worthy of Indiana Jones who is twice her age. (Perhaps they’ll become the main characters of the next story... 🤔)

 

Capturedcran2026-07-08040503.thumb.png.9d43903cf99b7367597084bec562da99.png

 

Capturedcran2026-07-08013314.thumb.png.f7e88ee6090735b92f43bd80926ceedd.png

 

Capturedcran2026-07-08013013.thumb.png.cb12a272bcc9c507f59e5c6992479d57.png

 

Capturedcran2026-07-08012925.thumb.png.67147922585bf1be786df1887cf1431b.png

 

Capturedcran2026-07-08012844.thumb.png.c913c5fe3470c775bf71dd3e230381ac.png

 

Spoiler

Capturedcran2026-07-07224539.thumb.png.440755bf70827c7b1aacc5a45eb96b89.png

 

Capturedcran2026-07-07224834.thumb.png.e07c155d4510ea8040ff786dce77602d.png

 

Capturedcran2026-07-07225025.thumb.png.92487b8187ec69d425d65ab6bd47ce53.png

 

Capturedcran2026-07-07225102.thumb.png.bce2f4778afe6e743755b45341ea3074.png

 

Capturedcran2026-07-08014523.thumb.png.e360a36522e064fe1bb00c8b7c188f09.png

 

Capturedcran2026-07-08014557.thumb.png.226b4a100ae093c813dddda71b7fe329.png

 

Capturedcran2026-07-08020431.thumb.png.67349f044ce4bc7f4fea6afd39df247c.png

 

Capturedcran2026-07-08021941.thumb.png.31905f728f96bd8d875f145df260d05b.png

 

 

 

Edited by Iode_73
Posted
24 minutes ago, jerrysssjw said:

哥,你这滤镜是啥,能分享一下不,感谢感谢

太久远了,这个是别人的滤镜,好是youngcozyboy的滤镜,你去他tumblr上能下到

Posted
5 minutes ago, YAROSLAVDIK said:

太久远了,这个是别人的滤镜,好是youngcozyboy的滤镜,你去他tumblr上能下到

谢谢哥,你这是身体预设,没有加那些丰胸mod吧,我用了好多丰胸mod,都不如预设,丰胸会拉的很抽象

Posted
44 minutes ago, jerrysssjw said:

谢谢哥,你这是身体预设,没有加那些丰胸mod吧,我用了好多丰胸mod,都不如预设,丰胸会拉的很抽象

我都是拉杆+胸部替换

QQ20260709-220214.png

Posted

感谢老哥安利的创作者,9dm倒下后,只能逼迫自己去找mod和捏人了。还有什么捏人好看的创作者推荐吗,如果麻烦就不打扰老哥了😘1.png?token-hash=jY6OoV_IbeS3X2q-VgefxUN

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...