Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest
Posted

1.thumb.png.63be447c85c520fa7899ec77d5593128.png

2.thumb.png.460f40436b383de8b921286c3fab665d.png
Sky Palmer, reimagined:

Spoiler

3.thumb.png.bbcc228a632d6f4017a51928d78d874d.png

 

Posted
1 hour ago, NeroDoom said:

A little while back I was suggested by her creator to include someone very special in one of my scenes and I think enough time has passed since the last one.

Lets see if I can make justice to what I believe is a true Loverslab legend...do you recognize her?

 

tsGeFUqC_o.png

 

9k8lenW1_o.png

 

k6QkU4Ep_o.png

 

n1uuerV5_o.png

Perfection 😍🥵

Posted
2 hours ago, WonderfulThings said:

Hey guys!

 

After lurking on your Sims for a while, I finally decided to make an account and share some of my own stuff. 😊

 

If you have any tips on what I could do better, feel free to DM me!

 

Have a nice Sunday!TS4_x642026-05-0309-48-29_034.thumb.png.74cceb27ad031c2c55f67a2ba87d29d9.pngTS4_x642026-05-0309-55-22_320.thumb.png.64d89dc8a0602abeb48f8a47a7b563e9.pngTS4_x642026-05-0310-04-25_877.thumb.png.5a4666c63e08177db1750ea911e8b62e.pngTS4_x642026-05-0310-06-51_822.thumb.png.732d5cfb090085208d2c541e51a8aed6.pngTS4_x642026-05-0310-04-25_877.thumb.png.5a4666c63e08177db1750ea911e8b62e.pngTS4_x642026-05-0310-06-51_822.thumb.png.732d5cfb090085208d2c541e51a8aed6.png

First of all, this is a gorgeous sim! Really nice work!
Second, I feel you. I just shared 3 posts for the first time ever this past week after lurking in the shadows and supporting other people's content on here for over a year. I look forward to seeing more of your stuff! :D

Posted
7 hours ago, WonderfulThings said:

If you have any tips on what I could do better, feel free to DM me!

Redheads are freckle-y.  Only thing I would change, she's beautiful.  

Posted

This is Latasha. I know, I know, I could get better at naming. So cliche it's almost offensive.

 

TS4_x642026-04-2021-20-14_079.jpg.42f7bc5f843c226a3f4303697dda1c42.jpg

 

She works as an escort out of her shitty apartment, but officially she's a dancer at Planet Honey.

 

Spoiler

TS4_x642026-04-2022-02-12_196.jpg.5283327334a7d3c790665e770d242cc9.jpgTS4_x642026-04-2022-03-29_255.jpg.7d97b3f17fd7135ba7e1163b23397912.jpgTS4_x642026-04-2022-05-49_986.jpg.0b2e5f9b0cf3f614c2c5ce5275e2755b.jpg

 

Posted
16 minutes ago, AvoidTheCrown said:

aqSRvvWN_o.png

 

g07Y6ZpJ_o.png

 

5F6k6dT8_o.png

 

LuZRPAos_o.png

 

  Hide contents

AflJqOpV_o.png

 

7ZNNb9Oq_o.png

 

Pretty lady! Funny, just two weeks ago, I made a middle-aged woman from Mt. Komorebi, a high school teacher who does lingerie modeling on the side and even has an Only-Sims account LOL 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...