Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

💞 Bria Tyler 💞BriaPink.thumb.png.1281e561e991572e04f984fe7cb503d7.png BriaPink2.thumb.png.a6d93d6e2a36d903d8884485b5274c8c.png

Posted (edited)

  Melissa  TS4_x642026-04-1516-46-11_521.thumb.png.9cb0df28fbe709a44893a2772ec3b8f2.png TS4_x642026-04-1516-46-41_688.thumb.png.28606f644ce0102f4ee9f4cb21019275.png TS4_x642026-04-1516-47-22_204.thumb.png.6dd2fd969e33ab18d309f9037f94697d.png

Edited by ItsJustBusiness
Posted

Here's a Custom Sim I finished for @hashiko_c7 a couple of day ago (with the model for comparison)

 

tjOxZeGA_o.png

 

Spoiler

HG1f4FhU_o.png

 

lEv5Szp5_o.png

 

briAg5Nb_o.png

 

Spoiler

Zgryfg4T_o.png

 

LYQCmpDs_o.png

 

Spoiler

HQNhCRJu_o.png

 

EJjppom1_o.png

 

Spoiler

joIvyupX_o.png

 

H0dYIZDY_o.png

Posted
1 hour ago, AvoidTheCrown said:

Here's a Custom Sim I finished for @hashiko_c7 a couple of day ago (with the model for comparison)

 

tjOxZeGA_o.png

 

  Hide contents

HG1f4FhU_o.png

 

lEv5Szp5_o.png

 

briAg5Nb_o.png

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Zgryfg4T_o.png

 

LYQCmpDs_o.png

 

  Reveal hidden contents

HQNhCRJu_o.png

 

EJjppom1_o.png

 

  Hide contents

joIvyupX_o.png

 

H0dYIZDY_o.png

wow, can't wait 🤩

Posted (edited)

My newest female sims, Charlie. She is a Bartender at Rattlesnake Juice, Oasis Springs 

458487.png

 

Spoiler

854841.png

 

 

Spoiler

23654.png

 

 

Spoiler

228956.png

 

Edited by Blackhole1997
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, LilLovercraft said:

I always had a crush on Lisa Ann. After new cc's It's was possible for me image.thumb.png.0e3e73a2a3a27c29a6b1c72f90d8c258.png


She is my crush since Iam still in school lol, like 15 years ago I still love her :love: nice sims
litterally almost like first pornstar I love is her

Edited by Blackhole1997

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...