Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 5/9/2026 at 4:07 PM, NeroDoom said:

I finally started recording my new scene and the guest star this time is @A is for Awesome's Latina Queen, Loverslab and Rule34 legend, Yesenia Flores. I tried my best to maxis match her for the scene, leaving as much of the og material as possible to keep her essence and I think she looks great.

 

CZZkSkIt_o.png

 

k5F6P9n9_o.png

 

vqKLZpus_o.png

 

P1BzkXxU_o.png

What hair did you use for the last two pictures? Looks great!

Posted
6 minutes ago, NorseTempest28 said:

                                                                                                                                         🍑

                              TestPresetV12026-05-1219-28-15.thumb.png.fef1464d9dc0e1998dd96b22759d4c2c.png

 

  Hide contents

                          TestPresetV12026-05-1220-34-37.thumb.png.aa75ecd88757691aad61b2775aa254e5.png

 

  Hide contents

TestPresetV12026-05-1220-29-51-COPIA.thumb.png.9ac6227c1dbb00d85ee5b2050fb61243.png

 

She looks amazing🔥

Posted
5 hours ago, NorseTempest28 said:

                                                                                                                                         🍑

                              TestPresetV12026-05-1219-28-15.thumb.png.fef1464d9dc0e1998dd96b22759d4c2c.png

 

  Hide contents

                          TestPresetV12026-05-1220-34-37.thumb.png.aa75ecd88757691aad61b2775aa254e5.png

 

  Hide contents

TestPresetV12026-05-1220-29-51-COPIA.thumb.png.9ac6227c1dbb00d85ee5b2050fb61243.png

 

Timeless ⌛😎

Posted
52 minutes ago, Kucu091 said:

Is he ready to unload the nut enough? Serious question 🤔

Hehe, I'm pretty sure he's been holding back a massive load through out their entire session. One of them deserves a cream pie, and I think it should be Ellie 😏

Posted
59 minutes ago, MrPoopyButtWarts said:

Hehe, I'm pretty sure he's been holding back a massive load through out their entire session. One of them deserves a cream pie, and I think it should be Ellie 😏

Great to read this... But, WHY choosin' one of 'em when u (and ur male sim) can spread all that load for that pair of hotties? Remember... Sharing is caring 😏

Posted
42 minutes ago, Kucu091 said:

Great to read this... But, WHY choosin' one of 'em when u (and ur male sim) can spread all that load for that pair of hotties? Remember... Sharing is caring 😏

Hol' up, you might be right!

Posted
25 minutes ago, MrPoopyButtWarts said:

Hol' up, you might be right!

See? Just let ur sim go wild and let'em enjoy, as they deserve it... And, of course, let us know w/pics or gifs, video or whatever you want... I'll be grateful on beforehand

Posted
11 hours ago, NorseTempest28 said:

                                                                                                                                         🍑

                              TestPresetV12026-05-1219-28-15.thumb.png.fef1464d9dc0e1998dd96b22759d4c2c.png

 

  Reveal hidden contents

                          TestPresetV12026-05-1220-34-37.thumb.png.aa75ecd88757691aad61b2775aa254e5.png

 

  Reveal hidden contents

TestPresetV12026-05-1220-29-51-COPIA.thumb.png.9ac6227c1dbb00d85ee5b2050fb61243.png

 

🤩🤩🤩 She looks so good

 

Do you have a link to the pants she's wearing?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...