New girl I started on. 

image.png.a9ea39438ae729568dc5de2253a4fc81.png  image.png.7e4c2be3f8f34c8c63188fdefd1185fb.png

image.png.ecef8190aaafc069024a86a7eb3b5eb6.png  image.png.ebae12469f7f0eb53afd8c3a7158aca8.png  image.png.52ff5f50e97724670b9a4fc1a0f136a1.png

I think she ended up having a pretty interesting face. Though I'm probably gonna see about making a few more edits (length and width and maybe have a look at the jaw/chin) and I think I want to see if I can find a different retexture of the hair I used. 

Wasn't sure if I would post this one, idk if people follow the news, specially not foreign news but 39 illegal immigrants (at this time believed to be a mix of Vietnamese and Chinese nationals) were found dead in the last couple of days within a refrigerated lorry/truck trailer here in the UK, assumptions at this point are a combination of hypothermia and asphyxiation.

Now, usually this sort of thing doesn't get to me and I would say it hasn't really this time either, yes, its a tragedy, just not a personal tragedy, this said, I was driven to make a sim, it would be arrogant and foolish of me to say it was in commemoration to these poor buggers that died, it is what it is. 

She isn't finished yet, I was trying to pick something less slutty for her swimming and beachwear, and extra outfits.  

Anyway, probably didn't need to say all that but anyway.

Spoiler

Veronica Chau

Veronica_Chau_Ongoing.thumb.png.b2ba55d353b001f3d56a5d0d8034435c.png

I m shure we LL members can read, see and/or hear RL news ourself - "Share your female sims" is definitivly NOT the place for RL news!

Follow the title of this thread. Further comments to rl are not needed and often unwanted, because members like to relax a while from RL.

If you like to tell or discuss RL news open an Off Topic thread at LL main site.

And if someone may ask me, it is really disgusting to see this kind of "news" involved with

19 minutes ago, Downloader said:

I was driven to make a sim, it would be arrogant and foolish of me to say it was in commemoration to these poor buggers that died, it is what it is.

This is a forum for adult people - so behave like an adult one.

5 hours ago, Downloader said:

Wasn't sure if I would post this one, idk if people follow the news, specially not foreign news but 39 illegal immigrants (at this time believed to be a mix of Vietnamese and Chinese nationals) were found dead in the last couple of days within a refrigerated lorry/truck trailer here in the UK, assumptions at this point are a combination of hypothermia and asphyxiation.

Now, usually this sort of thing doesn't get to me and I would say it hasn't really this time either, yes, its a tragedy, just not a personal tragedy, this said, I was driven to make a sim, it would be arrogant and foolish of me to say it was in commemoration to these poor buggers that died, it is what it is. 

She isn't finished yet, I was trying to pick something less slutty for her swimming and beachwear, and extra outfits.  

Anyway, probably didn't need to say all that but anyway.

Hide contents

Veronica Chau

Veronica_Chau_Ongoing.thumb.png.b2ba55d353b001f3d56a5d0d8034435c.png

Great work