I need help with Simple Slavery

So I found the mod simple slavery and instantly fell in love with the idea, I downloaded defeat, and death alternative to start simple slavery and used the mod WolfClub as the slavery location. The problem is, is when I get defeated or black out from death alternative it does not transport me to the "auction" or location and start up WolfClub. Am I doing something wrong, or is there something wrong with the mod. Please help. Thank you for taking the time to read this and/or help me! P.S. Happy New year!

Do you have Simle Slavery in the mod list in Death Alternative? If not, You have to go to the mcm-menu of Death Alternative and click "register mods manually". 

No I haven't seen it in the Death alternative mcm, Ill give that a shot. 

I have a similar issue. I'm using Defeat to trigger Simple Slavery, and after my character gets defeated and assaulted, the screen blacks out. Only to have the screen "un-black-out" right where my character was, and not the auction house. 

Here's the thing though, it worked back when I had no mods for Simple Slavery to send me to. (so everytime my character was sold, she was instantly released) But now that I have mods for Simple Slavery to send me to (Heroine in Distress and Raven Beak Prison), it doesn't work. 

So, any advice? 

I have a similar issue. I'm using Defeat to trigger Simple Slavery, and after my character gets defeated and assaulted, the screen blacks out. Only to have the screen "un-black-out" right where my character was, and not the auction house. 

Here's the thing though, it worked back when I had no mods for Simple Slavery to send me to. (so everytime my character was sold, she was instantly released) But now that I have mods for Simple Slavery to send me to (Heroine in Distress and Raven Beak Prison), it doesn't work. 

So, any advice? 

I can't really help you there, you could just try redownloading it, also are you positive you used fnis, because it didnt work once and I had the same problem when I forgot Fnis. If that doesnt help, make sure you havent ran out of animations for fnis. With regular Fnis you can only use 8000 animations. If this is your issue use the FNISXXL which gives you I believe 12000 or so. Thats all I can think off. might wanna wait for someone with more experience to help.

• 7 months later...

So, any advice? 

I am having a similar issue that you had. I have alternate start tried immerslave to start simple slavery, screen would blink black and nothing would happen same with defeat. did you ever figure out what was wrong?

• 1 month later...

for those having trouble getting sent to the auction in simple slavery

the way it normally works is:

1 you get defeated (or other things happen depending on the specific mod)

2 assault happens (defeat or other mods)

3 hand off to anti-death mod (DAYMOYL or other or Defeat itself) - this step may be skipped depending on mod that starts the chain

4 then that mod sends you to Simple Slavery

most times to fix the issue you will need to adjust the anti-death mod's settings so that it can send you to Simple Slavery

check the MCM settings for you anti death mod (DAYMOYL, Submit, Defeat or whatever you use) .. check every single page in the mod's MCM.

if you have more than one mod that can have the same functionality (anti-death) also check that the mods are set to work with each other.

for other mods that can also send you to Simple Slavery (Cursed Loot, DEC, Prison overhaul {with patches}, and more) you will have to check each mods individual MCM

(check all setting for the mod to be sure you find all the settings that can send you to Simple Slavery).

most of the time it is somewhere in those settings that the problem occurs.

hope this information helps someone

• 1 month later...

I am experiencing problems on the next step, I have been sold over a dozen times. I have CD, mia's lair, and Maria Eden set in simple slavery, but, half the time a good samaratin bought me and set me free and the other half something happened and im the sole survivor near hunters camp where you had met niri and vess.  Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

I have CD, mia's lair, and Maria Eden set in simple slavery, I have however noticed I no longer have the option "can I ask you something" when I talk with ppl. Thinking back I has an issue with a standalone follower that was my master and ended up uninstalling the follower. I am starting to think it may have "broken" the game by me doing that ???   Not sure if being sold at auction is suppose to reset current owner or if it's locked in because I uninstalled the current owner. Sooo maybe I should ask if there is a way (setstage) to clear out old master so I can start clean ?

ah yes, I had reinstalled and tried that, but after the damage was done, not a save where I was still a slave. (palm to forehead) Oh well,  since I had done almost all of the quests I had loaded I decided to strip back down to basics and go with some different mods to try. But TY for what I should have thought of. (another palm to forehead) I do have simple slavery in again, getting few lvls in now and unlocking more of the map but I do see the option available in this go through then i'll see if auction works see if auction works. Unless i'm captured and sent there sooner.

I'm curious if anyone has ever set it for and been sent to mia's lair ?   Or can you only be sold to someone you have taked with and said you hope to see them again ?

Archived