[Request] - Sims 4 Rape & Functional Sex Toys Mod

Guest bluegreeneye

i re-read this thread a few time now, no one really said that rape was funny or a hot thing, i know i never implied it. i just think that sims 4 simulation is an interesting game that has the potential to make you feel things that you may not feel otherwise (good or bad). and would like to see what other cause and effect situations could be implemented in the game and what effect it could have on the sims. while the aspect of rape for anyone is a horrible thought, a rape mod would help to passively shed light on what victims go thru when they are raped and would help to draw attention that in it self ... of course as i think about it now maybe such a mod would be to much for this game *shrugs shoulders* it was just a thought ... of course it would only be for adults, but so is everything in loverlab.

I know it's not really your main point, but I have to disagree that a rape mod would help shed light on what survivors go through. Simply put, it just doesn't. When a rape mod is designed to be sexually arousing for the consumer, it would be a disservice to try and pass it off as something to help raise awareness for the real-life crime.

IMO, as long as the content stays well within the realm of fiction, expresses no desire to hurt real people, and demonstrates that it's not meant to be a reflection of reality, I don't think it's something that needs to be condemned. Rape fantasies and role-plays are part of the BDSM kink, and BDSM is all about consent and safety. That's how I personally see rape mods, mere virtual fantasies.

So true~ none of it's real, it's a fantasy~ we all have them in some form. It has been proven that roleplay can be a great outlet for people with those urges.. I play a game called second life and a lot of that kinda stuff goes on. Actually they do it there or in a game and have a release for those urges rather then bottling it up til they crack and actually hurt someone.

sorry i don't agree, the more you hide something from someone the they will want it. if you throw it out there as well as the ramifications of it, you end up taking power away from it. the fun that some pervert might have had starts to fade. when i was younger my mom told me a lot of things that were off limits to me, it made me want to explore those things even more. to find out what is was that was off limits to me and why ...  

Guest Redabyss

I don't give a f about a possible rape mod, as I only enjoy normal sex (I don't even care for zoopholia, for example), so to me is a pass.

It's interesting that the whole mention of it sparked a debated, though.

Woah this thread got derailed, well the original question has been answered so it'd probably be better if the moderators closed this or something.

I don't give a f about a possible rape mod, as I only enjoy normal sex (I don't even care for zoopholia, for example), so to me is a pass.

It's interesting that the whole mention of it sparked a debated, though.

Woah this thread got derailed, well the original question has been answered so it'd probably be better if the moderators closed this or something.

I don't know why this is such a big issue with just the Sims in this forum. It happened when someone asked for it to be implemented in Kinky World but inspite of it all it was. It was a major issue in L666's patreon as well. But yet no one is in the Skyrim section protesting this. The animator FunnyBizness in the skyrim section has some rough/rape animations where I go "really dude" but I just turn some of them off. He's a great anmimator  and even though I think some of them go to far you have the option to not use them in your game. I think damn near the whole devious section of skyrim sex mods are about unconsenting sex.Maybe no one says anything about Skyrim is because it's a medival game. But for anyone to think that just because people want this in a "GAME" makes them unsensitive to the horrors of rape in real life is just ludicris. The modders know what they are doing and if it gets added you'll have the option to turn it off. In Kinky World you can turn it off, L666 made a seperate package file so you don't have to add them. Even though I quoted you guys, I was just saying this is kind of a regular thing in the Sims section of this forum every so often. But I do agree that it's probably about time for a moderator to shut this down.

As always, some people just don't understand the difference between fantasy and reality.

So because you disagree with it...everyone else should? Can you feel my eyes rolling way over there in lala land? Let me give you a lil shock back to reality... bad things happen...you also assume anyone into rape nevere experienced it. You also assume they must commit suicide and cry ?  O_O way to be a mega downer.

Indeed, everyone should. I don't care if people like you enjoy that, i know that horrible people exist. I've known that for a long time, and thanks to people like you, the world will be like that for ever. Thanks to people like you, the world will never change. Nearly no one who has experienced rape, is into it, if he/she is, its called sick, or just simple brain-damaged. If you get raped, and you are not sad about it, be proud of yourself, be proud that you just don't give a shit about every single horrible thing that is happening. "Mega downer" ? That someone can even say that, we do not life on a happy world, we life on hell, but because people like you exist millions over millions of times, it will get worse, because they'll always be like "uuuh you pussy, deal with life, thats how it is bla bla bla". Congratulations on that. You can be proud of yourself, please, just don't reply, you disgust me.

There is no link between playing a rape mod or rape fantasies and actual rape in the world. Just as there is no link between playing a violent game and becoming violent.

People when becoming adult are learning to differentiate between lala land and reality, you know?

I bet many people over here are way more respectful of other and never hurt a fly IRL, contrary to some "respectable" politics and media people, and many other censor crazy people.

You don't want to play a rape mod? Fair enough, just ignore it!

I don't like dismemberment in games, I just don't play them and I don't go blaming people who play these games for genocides or having member parts of their neighbors in their fridge.

And about you rambling about real life horrors, what's the fucking link between a video game mod and that? You mean the disgusting rapes going on Middle Est or in Africa are due to video games or books? Are you serious?

Japan would be at Somalia rape level if there was such a link. Too bad it's one of the safest country in the World (and crime/violence is still decreasing over the years), like the whole Western world, where people actually play these games.

Archived