[Request] - Sims 4 Rape & Functional Sex Toys Mod

Guest bluegreeneye

Guest bluegreeneye

Ok...I hope no one thinks I'm creepy but I was wondering if there was a mod/hack/cheat code for a rape mod for the sims 4. My current sim has had a rough go of it in life already and something like that would make it all the more difficult. Also, I was wondering if there is a mod that would have sex toys that could be used by sims. 

I already have the wicked wims mod with the animations and all of you have done awesome work. I'm not worthy. Seriously. Any info you guys have is appreciated! 

There is a rape mod for Sims 2, and Kinky World for Sims 3 has where your Sims can be raped. Personally I would like for there to be a mod like the Sims 2 one where your Sims can rape someone. It shouldn't be too hard to make, same basic animations as Wicked Wims, but with screaming sound effects. Maybe a shocked facial expresion as well. God, I'm a sick bastard.

Guest bluegreeneye

Well Chasman, then what does that make me?? Lol! 

Someone has to have something like this in the works. I've been googling it for the past few hours and haven't hit pay dirt except for the Sims 3. I haven't played that since the Sims 4 came out. There are a lot of brilliant people on here I'm sure someone is working on it.

Umm... this should have been posted in the general Simlab thread, because posting this in the downloads thread pointlessly gets everyone's hopes up.

As for the topic, I'm pretty sure that turbodriver plans to fix bugs BEFORE adding new functionality, so I think that at the end of its development WW should have most of the features from Kinky World, if not more.

I made this. I don't know, this wasn't intended as rape per se, but there was a certain harshness intended. See what you think. It's Patreon-exclusive for now, but I release all exclusives on LL after a while.

attachicon.giffloored.gif

I'm not big on posting stuff but personally, i think this is a good start. i don't know how to make mods at all so i don't know if it would be possible but i think that the victims should have there moodlets be affected some how after being raped to show what happens to the victims that get raped and possibly what they may have to do to get over it (that's if the person is playing the victim as well). i just started my journey with sims 4 so i don't know the moodlets offhand so i cant give you any ideas or even if some would or could be created for this purpose but i would love to to see where this ends up ...

I made this. I don't know, this wasn't intended as rape per se, but there was a certain harshness intended. See what you think. It's Patreon-exclusive for now, but I release all exclusives on LL after a while.

I'm not big on posting stuff but personally, i think this is a good start. i don't know how to make mods at all so i don't know if it would be possible but i think that the victims should have there moodlets be affected some how after being raped to show what happens to the victims that get raped and possibly what they may have to do to get over it (that's if the person is playing the victim as well). i just started my journey with sims 4 so i don't know the moodlets offhand so i cant give you any ideas or even if some would or could be created for this purpose but i would love to to see where this ends up ...

Oh, I really just do animations. I like stuff that can be used for story purposes like this one. Afraid I haven't a clue how to actually make a gameplay mod.

Oh, I really just do animations. I like stuff that can be used for story purposes like this one. Afraid I haven't a clue how to actually make a gameplay mod.

That would be great for a story setting.. make those evil sims actually do EVIL things~ hehe.

rape is not a funny or hot thing, and the fact that people think its hot is awful, if youd be raped by someone you are really disgusted and terrified off, youd probably commit suicide or cry tears of pain, its sad that people are only driven by their instincts and not by their heart. What a fucked up world..

rape is not a funny or hot thing, and the fact that people think its hot is awful, if youd be raped by someone you are really disgusted and terrified off, youd probably commit suicide or cry tears of pain, its sad that people are only driven by their instincts and not by their heart. What a fucked up world..

I could say the same thing about wars and shooting at other people, but look how many FPS games we have. Just because you play something doesn't mean you like it in the real life. Rape is a crime, but so is shooting other people in the head just cause. Something to reflect about it.

I could say the same thing about wars and shooting at other people, but look how many FPS games we have. Just because you play something doesn't mean you like it in the real life. Rape is a crime, but so is shooting other people in the head just cause. Something to reflect about it.

people only enjoy it as long as they have not experienced it themselves. But seeing rape, doesn't matter if its only inside a "game", or considered as "virtual", only makes me feel sad. War is a crime too, you're right. But when playing a FPS we concentrate on hitting the target, not the fact that we kill someone, nearly no one cares about that. But when someone fantasizes about rape, he enjoys the fact that the victim is in pain, in fear, terror, or resistance, they enjoy the fact that they have control of someone, that is sick, sad and horrible, and only shows us, what people are able to do in extreme situations. That would be, fulfill their fantasies. Given how many people get raped in war, or nowadays without war, its more than obvious.

As long as the sexual partner wants it, its ok. If the sexual partner does not want it, its called rape. And there people do not ask for rough sex, they ask for rape. That is the huge, and sad difference.

people only enjoy it as long as they have not experienced it themselves. But seeing rape, doesn't matter if its only inside a "game", or considered as "virtual", only makes me feel sad. War is a crime too, you're right. But when playing a FPS we concentrate on hitting the target, not the fact that we kill someone, nearly no one cares about that. But when someone fantasizes about rape, he enjoys the fact that the victim is in pain, in fear, terror, or resistance, they enjoy the fact that they have control of someone, that is sick, sad and horrible, and only shows us, what people are able to do in extreme situations. That would be, fulfill their fantasies. Given how many people get raped in war, or nowadays without war, its more than obvious.

As long as the sexual partner wants it, its ok. If the sexual partner does not want it, its called rape. And there people do not ask for rough sex, they ask for rape. That is the huge, and sad difference.

So because you disagree with it...everyone else should? Can you feel my eyes rolling way over there in lala land? Let me give you a lil shock back to reality... bad things happen...you also assume anyone into rape nevere experienced it. You also assume they must commit suicide and cry ?  O_O way to be a mega downer.

So because you disagree with it...everyone else should? Can you feel my eyes rolling way over there in lala land? Let me give you a lil shock back to reality... bad things happen...you also assume anyone into rape nevere experienced it. You also assume they must commit suicide and cry ?  O_O way to be a mega downer.

Indeed, everyone should. I don't care if people like you enjoy that, i know that horrible people exist. I've known that for a long time, and thanks to people like you, the world will be like that for ever. Thanks to people like you, the world will never change. Nearly no one who has experienced rape, is into it, if he/she is, its called sick, or just simple brain-damaged. If you get raped, and you are not sad about it, be proud of yourself, be proud that you just don't give a shit about every single horrible thing that is happening. "Mega downer" ? That someone can even say that, we do not life on a happy world, we life on hell, but because people like you exist millions over millions of times, it will get worse, because they'll always be like "uuuh you pussy, deal with life, thats how it is bla bla bla". Congratulations on that. You can be proud of yourself, please, just don't reply, you disgust me.

Indeed, everyone should. I don't care if people like you enjoy that, i know that horrible people exist. I've known that for a long time, and thanks to people like you, the world will be like that for ever. Thanks to people like you, the world will never change. Nearly no one who has experienced rape, is into it, if he/she is, its called sick, or just simple brain-damaged. If you get raped, and you are not sad about it, be proud of yourself, be proud that you just don't give a shit about every single horrible thing that is happening. "Mega downer" ? That someone can even say that, we do not life on a happy world, we life on hell, but because people like you exist millions over millions of times, it will get worse, because they'll always be like "uuuh you pussy, deal with life, thats how it is bla bla bla". Congratulations on that. You can be proud of yourself, please, just don't reply, you disgust me.

haha slow down there tiger.. the bile is flowing a bit fast~ so now you know what the entire world thinks and feels? slow your roll~ Just because you are miserable and feel the world is hell, doesn't make it true... I disgust you? look in the mirror ^_~

ppppst chill with the insults, it doesn't help your preaching.

Well but that's the point. You don't care about the NPC you just killed, the life you just took and the family you just ruined. Because you don't want to think about all those bad things, you don't want that much depth, you just want to shoot at targets like you said. The other side of the coin is about the rape this thread was about. I'm pretty sure they don't want to dive deep into the consequences of rape, they just see as: "oh i'm walking here and my char got assaulted by some random NPC and they had sex (forced)". That's it. Some people like to see their characters get raped, some people like to rape other random npcs, but i highly doubt any of them would do it in real life, and that was my point. Games are games, they can be fun, they can be humorous, they can be dusturbing, violent, sick, or whatever you want. They are like a book, a movie, it's art and entertainment. You may disagree with some genre, just like i do. But as long as it's kept in the virtual world and people understand that, it won't change who you are, and what you think it's right or wrong in real life.

haha slow down there tiger.. the bile is flowing a bit fast~ so now you know what the entire world thinks and feels? slow your roll~ Just because you are miserable and feel the world is hell, doesn't make it true... I disgust you? look in the mirror ^_~

Your answers are just.. eeew. Keep on living your life, just keep on, never care about the problems people have. The way you reply to me only shows, that you have no idea about the things that exist, that you have no idea, about the horror which is going on right now. Just some random immature lines of text, that any of your kind would answer. Its so easy to psych. Really, just eew. I do also feel sorry for you, and then i don't. Because you should really experience some of that horror, to be able to judge about that stuff. Insults, no, i just tell you how i feel about you. You don't care anyways, and i bet you're pretty proud of it.

Well but that's the point. You don't care about the NPC you just killed, the life you just took and the family you just ruined. Because you don't want to think about all those bad things, you don't want that much depth, you just want to shoot at targets like you said. The other side of the coin is about the rape this thread was about. I'm pretty sure they don't want to dive deep into the consequences of rape, they just see as: "oh i'm walking here and my char got assaulted by some random NPC and they had sex (forced)". That's it. Some people like to see their characters get raped, some people like to rape other random npcs, but i highly doubt any of them would do it in real life, and that was my point. Games are games, they can be fun, they can be humorous, they can be dusturbing, violent, sick, or whatever you want. They are like a book, a movie, it's art and entertainment. You may disagree with some gender, just like i do. But as long as it's kept in the virtual world and people understand that, it won't change who you are, and what you think it's right or wrong in real life.

You know.. just one thing. And just only think about what i'll say now.

People lived next to each other, neighbors, friends, strangers. They see each other, they greet each other, maybe hang out, maybe get best friends, or only experience some fun. The friendly neighbor, you see him, he smiles at you, you go home, with the thought "Oh, he seems nice.". Time passes, you see many people, you often have the feeling someone is nice. You meet a lot of people. But then, war happens. Suddenly, the nice people, the ones you smiled at, are not that nice as you thought. They rape, kill, slaughter. Even the nicest people, can have a second, really dark, side. Many evil people exist. Yes, also wonderful people exist. But why do we have laws? Only because people would do these things, if they wouldn't exist. Look at Africa, more than 60 or 70% of the women there have been raped. That's what happens if there are no rules. And these people are not just magically there somehow. They life next to us, we just do not realize it. And these people will not do it, yeah, for now. Because our society does not tolerate it. Because currently, where we live, no extreme situations exists. Because the rules do not allow it. That's sad, but these things all happened, and we know it, we just fear to face the truth..

Your answers are just.. eeew. Keep on living your life, just keep on, never care about the problems people have. The way you reply to me only shows, that you have no idea about the things that exist, that you have no idea, about the horror which is going on right now. Just some random immature lines of text, that any of your kind would answer. Its so easy to psych. Really, just eew. I do also feel sorry for you, and then i don't. Because you should really experience some of that horror, to be able to judge about that stuff. Insults, no, i just tell you how i feel about you. You don't care anyways, and i bet you're pretty proud of it.

Not even goign to read all that. Okay Mr high and mighty.. how many people do you help a day? I take care of two who are ill daily. I over tip the pizza delivery people. I buy gross cookies I don't even want to help kids in my area.. I also don't sit behind my computer and act like some high and mighty god casting judgement on how others spend time in their GAME... A video game.... Game actions don't add up to someones real actions.

about the "horror" ... I seriously suggest you seek a mental health specialist. I am not even joking. We all have had our fair share of horror, for you to think everyones life is just grand and totally oblivious to their surroundings shows how narrow minded you truly are.

NOW back on topic! Make Evil sims actually do evil sexual acts +1

i re-read this thread a few time now, no one really said that rape was funny or a hot thing, i know i never implied it. i just think that sims 4 simulation is an interesting game that has the potential to make you feel things that you may not feel otherwise (good or bad). and would like to see what other cause and effect situations could be implemented in the game and what effect it could have on the sims. while the aspect of rape for anyone is a horrible thought, a rape mod would help to passively shed light on what victims go thru when they are raped and would help to draw attention that in it self ... of course as i think about it now maybe such a mod would be to much for this game *shrugs shoulders* it was just a thought ... of course it would only be for adults, but so is everything in loverlab.

Archived