This thread should be at: http://www.loverslab.com/forum/54-the-simlab/ by the way. You'd have gotten more attention from there.

Anyway, have two Sims engage in sex. Then get the third Sim to join by clicking on one of the two Sims currently having sex, select "Wicked..." and join in. You can also ask another Sim to join by clicking on your desired third Sim and selecting "Wicked..." and then ask to join.

This thread should be at: http://www.loverslab.com/forum/54-the-simlab/ by the way. You'd have gotten more attention from there.

Anyway, have two Sims engage in sex. Then get the third Sim to join by clicking on one of the two Sims currently having sex, select "Wicked..." and join in. You can also ask another Sim to join by clicking on your desired third Sim and selecting "Wicked..." and then ask to join.

well did u try having 2 sims first then click on another sim in that area should say invite to join. sorry I'm not good at explaining

thank you both for that and for the proper forum. I'm new to this so I appreciate the feedback. I'm logged off for the night so I will try it tomorrow. Btw... is there a max of three sims? Or the more the merrier?

thank you both for that and for the proper forum. I'm new to this so I appreciate the feedback. I'm logged off for the night so I will try it tomorrow. Btw... is there a max of three sims? Or the more the merrier?

That will entirely depend on the animations you have. Be sure to download the big array of animations made by the community. WickedWhims will automatically detect any new animations mods you've place into your mods folder.

• 3 years later...
13 hours ago, PC Naughty Boy said:

I've been trying to figure out how to do gangbangs & other group sex acts too so I'll be sure to save this page to make it available for offline viewing so if either the thread gets deleted or my internet service is disrupted for any reason, I have it :D

In the meantime, I'll try this as soon as I can 

Keep in mind this is a very old thread and also using a very old version of WW.

Newer versions of WW have added new gender rules and settings which might have to be tuned for group sex to work now.

Asking a third sim to join will often fail if WW settings are not adjusted.  

8 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Keep in mind this is a very old thread and also using a very old version of WW.

Newer versions of WW have added new gender rules and settings which might have to be tuned for group sex to work now.

Asking a third sim to join will often fail if WW settings are not adjusted.  

It still works much the same way so no worries there :D

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, Beau2020 said:

every time i want to join another sim to sex i get an message with code 11 no animation for this but i downloaded every animations??????

It all depends on the location you've chosen, and what animations you have for it.  Try it on a double bed, or an open floor spot.  Those have the biggest selection of different multiple sims animations.  If your chosen location is a bit more unusual, there won't be as many group animations.  A sofa will have some animations for threesomes, I think there's like one set for four sims, but nothing for more than that.  So if you're doing it on the toilet in a bar, and want everyone else in the bar to join in... yeah no one has made animations for that.  But if you click the floor, Move Sex Here, and then try inviting some more to join in, you might see that it works there.

8 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

It all depends on the location you've chosen, and what animations you have for it.  Try it on a double bed, or an open floor spot.  Those have the biggest selection of different multiple sims animations.  If your chosen location is a bit more unusual, there won't be as many group animations.  A sofa will have some animations for threesomes, I think there's like one set for four sims, but nothing for more than that.  So if you're doing it on the toilet in a bar, and want everyone else in the bar to join in... yeah no one has made animations for that.  But if you click the floor, Move Sex Here, and then try inviting some more to join in, you might see that it works there.

While I haven't tried it myself I read recently that hot tubs have a lot of group animations (provided you've downloaded lots of content) so thats also somewhere to try. 

If the options aren't showing up and you have the animations for it - it's likely due to your gender settings inside WW.