5 minutes ago, deloo010 said:

Hello,

Sorry I am not an expert and my question is maybe already answered but I installed the mod correctly , however once inside the game (Skyrim LE) I do not find the Brothel on the map or even on world near whiterun. Please help

Well, this is strange, it's huge and you could find it in front of you when you exit whiterun, Anyway it should show a map marker, are you sure you activated the plugins?

1 minute ago, Skambalag said:

Well, this is strange, it's huge and you could find it in front of you when you exit whiterun, Anyway it should show a map marker, are you sure you activated the plugins?

Yes I am sure it is activated and I am also a bit suprised why it do not show and believe me I pattrolled all arround whiterun and if the building was there I wouldn't miss it as huge as it is

4 minutes ago, Skambalag said:

Are you using MO2 or what?

I am using vortex as mode manager actually, but I think I figured out where was the mistake I made, I didn't install the heels sound mod so I guess the whiterun brothel plugins were not working propoerly. I will run the game again now and let you know

24 minutes ago, deloo010 said:

I am using vortex as mode manager actually, but I think I figured out where was the mistake I made, I didn't install the heels sound mod so I guess the whiterun brothel plugins were not working propoerly. I will run the game again now and let you know

It's working , thank you for your help . It was as I said i forgot to install heels sound before the mod so the plugins were nont working correctly. All is sorted out now.

btw It's a wonderful place thank you so much for this amazing mod

10 minutes ago, deloo010 said:

It's working , thank you for your help . It was as I said i forgot to install heels sound before the mod so the plugins were nont working correctly. All is sorted out now.

btw It's a wonderful place thank you so much for this amazing mod

Glad you like it.

• 2 years later...