Hi, I don´t be sure if you talk about the character  spawning to the outside gibbet-Cages?---? (try that with different clothes) :-))

I am having an issue with the blue braziers events.  When ever I click one it takes me to the spot where the event is supposed to happen but nothing happens.  It just spams event finished in the top left corner then my character is just left standing there.

Hi, I don´t be sure if you talk about the character  spawning to the outside gibbet-Cages?---? (try that with different clothes) :-))

I am having an issue with the blue braziers events.  When ever I click one it takes me to the spot where the event is supposed to happen but nothing happens.  It just spams event finished in the top left corner then my character is just left standing there.

Yeah that's the one I was talking about.  Do you need different clothes for the event to work?  I tired 3 different gibbet-cages all while naked but none of it worked.  My character ended up just standing there while event ended spammed in the corner.

Hi, I have no idea, I Felt that the spawning with the PartyDress caused probs inside to the whiterun gibbet. Other stuff worked fine so far. Naked it should be working. There´s no Magic with that spawning-like to go thru doors or leave from towns to outside.

You need Keep on testing. Maybe another mod is in disharmony with that...I´ll Think about that and maybe I will be more concrete soon...thank you anyway!

Yeah that's the one I was talking about.  Do you need different clothes for the event to work?  I tired 3 different gibbet-cages all while naked but none of it worked.  My character ended up just standing there while event ended spammed in the corner.

Hi, I have no idea, I Felt that the spawning with the PartyDress caused probs inside to the whiterun gibbet. Other stuff worked fine so far. Naked it should be working. There´s no Magic with that spawning-like to go thru doors or leave from towns to outside.

You need Keep on testing. Maybe another mod is in disharmony with that...I´ll Think about that and maybe I will be more concrete soon...thank you anyway!

Thanks for answering, it could be my load order too, I'll mess around with it and see if I can get it to work.

This is... interesting. Found a few lines still in, I think, German. And there's a number of missing textures in the UUNP version as another poster pointed out. What I found so far is:

party dress - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76852/? (still missing partydressleather.dds, glovesleather.dds, highheelsleather.dds, highheelsblack, others including oeses.dds for metal party dres)

BDO_BaekMuSae - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9JMrChOvfCAaGxNM0I1NWNOWlk/view (rename boots_*.dds  highheels_*.dds)

So basically, most of the textures for the texture sets are missing. These should either have the textures added to the archive or links to the needed textures, or else those texture sets and clothings removed. The easy fix for the short term is to just pull the textures from the CBBE version.

Still, having some fun with this and ME. Should be... interesting.

not even in the "house of the rising sun" you can get into trubble as fast as in the whiterun brothel :blush:

awesome ME playground, but you will have to love pink :heart:

my game is missing UUNP textures too, a lot

and the secret dungeon must have been styled by peggy bundy, so many pink walls 0.o

still no place better to get into trubble =D

I tried to install this mod, but BodySlide fails on most of the clothes because the nifs are not included within Whiterun Brothel 1.04 UUNP.rar.  A few items that are missing include LUX Amore Lace, LUX Apathie Boots, LUX Apathie Corset, LUX BellyBand, etc.  Overall there are around 50 items missing.  I verified I have all the listed dependencies installed.  Is there somewhere I can get the missing files needed to build those items?

I tried to install this mod, but BodySlide fails on most of the clothes because the nifs are not included within Whiterun Brothel 1.04 UUNP.rar.  A few items that are missing include LUX Amore Lace, LUX Apathie Boots, LUX Apathie Corset, LUX BellyBand, etc.  Overall there are around 50 items missing.  I verified I have all the listed dependencies installed.  Is there somewhere I can get the missing files needed to build those items?

yes, it appears all of the luxury collection meshes are missing. Need the UUNP versions or bodyslide isn't going to like them if they have CBBE reference bodies in them..... too bad... was looking forward to this

Hi, yes Deiva...we all know...you can "rent" sephina also without her home....I don´t like to put this huge mod aside because of that house of sephi....and I tried to put sephies home away, it´s done of lot of Exterieur clutter and I did not like to go on with that finally. Maybe you like also the mod of Kate Selene (Smash-mod)  and the "temptress"-quad-Girl-babes???...they come with unp and are very busy killing the surrounding area of you....if you like the homes around whiterun I can tell you that I am on some very cool Projects....

post-1454928-0-09792000-1484785058_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-33409500-1484785173_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-55689000-1484785791_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-56266000-1484785832_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-39128300-1484786023_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-19029300-1484786092_thumb.jpg

Hi, the Girls always are with the bodies you Play but if you choose the CBBE in the case you Play UNP, so the Girls will have CBBE Body INclothes, after they get naked, their bodies go to be UUNP then. So the best is to get the right clothes for them all (for you UNP-luxury-collection)...If you decide to install the whole mod of Luxury Collection, you should have no issures any more. This was quite heavy to do, in future my girls will come in vanilla clothes again...and you can make them look like you want.

Thx for reply!

yes, it appears all of the luxury collection meshes are missing. Need the UUNP versions or bodyslide isn't going to like them if they have CBBE reference bodies in them..... too bad... was looking forward to this

Thank you for your advice.  Beforehand, I had no idea that Luxury Collection was a separate mod.  I was able to find it through google, and for the UUNP version, I downloaded http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54989-luxury-collection-for-uunp-hdt-bodyslide-2016119last-update/page-1

I was then able to run bodyslide on all the armors and hopefully I can try out your mod now.  It would be helpful to mention this requirement on your main page so others don't encounter the same difficulties.  Also, that mod isn't listed in the downloads section, so others may have difficulty finding it unless you include the hyperlink.

Hi, the Girls always are with the bodies you Play but if you choose the CBBE in the case you Play UNP, so the Girls will have CBBE Body INclothes, after they get naked, their bodies go to be UUNP then. So the best is to get the right clothes for them all (for you UNP-luxury-collection)...If you decide to install the whole mod of Luxury Collection, you should have no issures any more. This was quite heavy to do, in future my girls will come in vanilla clothes again...and you can make them look like you want.

Thx for reply!

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to try this out.  Unfortunately it didn't fit my play style and seemed more like a mansion replete with restraining and torture devices instead of a brothel.  I think the mod would mostly appeal to players who like to be caged or trapped, in some cases indefinitely, as happened to me several times as I tried the various activators.  I'm sure it is excellent for the intended audience, and the experience may be better if played alongside the recommended slavery mod.

Hmm, hello, I have exactly checked out every door with it´s functionality and whatever you do, it´s wrong. I´ll take a view on it and will Keep this in mind-thank you!

Is it possible for you to make all the jail doors in your mod swing open out? This will work better with ZAP and ME.

Hi, you can use the most of them...in the catacombes and in the ratway area downstairs are hanging some as deco only, then they are left without function, all others have traps and the mini-Cages with flames can lead into them - Attention: nearly no escape at the moment....in future I want to install them with doors and with coded time or npc-get-you-free-again- Support.

Sometimes you have to press " E " for the Animation correction twice behind. That has to do with the bondage inside the Cages, first is bondage- , second is the Cage-Animation if installed. Lot of them have only a teleport marker and then you are inside them without Animation, this is much more realistic.

Very nice mod! Propably gonna use this as Pervy headquarters 01 from now on :P

Still, I can't seem to use most of the cages, only the one on the left at the starting staircase seems to work for me.

post-1454928-0-02697200-1485136225_thumb.jpg

Hi, you can use the most of them...in the catacombes and in the ratway area downstairs are hanging some as deco only, then they are left without function, all others have traps and the mini-Cages with flames can lead into them - Attention: nearly no escape at the moment....in future I want to install them with doors and with coded time or npc-get-you-free-again- Support.

Sometimes you have to press " E " for the Animation correction twice behind. That has to do with the bondage inside the Cages, first is bondage- , second is the Cage-Animation if installed. Lot of them have only a teleport marker and then you are inside them without Animation, this is much more realistic.

Very nice mod! Propably gonna use this as Pervy headquarters 01 from now on :P

Still, I can't seem to use most of the cages, only the one on the left at the starting staircase seems to work for me.

Ah, yeah I saw the flaming cages and pressed E on most of them, but only one worked...

It's propably my skyrim that's messing with the entire procedure though, it's been a patchwork of mods and prayer for months now.

Hmm, hello, I have exactly checked out every door with it´s functionality and whatever you do, it´s wrong. I´ll take a view on it and will Keep this in mind-thank you!

Is it possible for you to make all the jail doors in your mod swing open out? This will work better with ZAP and ME.

I don't mean to contradict you, but if the doors swing out (like all the square cages do) it does work a whole lot better with the ME PC AI. (Maria Eden's Playable Character Artificial Intelligence.

Hello! No Problem!, I told you I will soon check that out...but now I am on a much more interesting Interieur, so maybe in future the ex-brothel is only "decoration".

I don't mean to contradict you, but if the doors swing out (like all the square cages do) it does work a whole lot better with the ME PC AI. (Maria Eden's Playable Character Artificial Intelligence.

Hello,

that´s not a secret...the brothel was a huge time consumpting part, i learned the first steps with.

I won´t do so huge stuff anymore because it was crazy. Before I released it, there were lot of critics within the community and I was unmotivated to upload it, because it had so many issures.

I´ll add some sweet stuff (homes and houses) to skyrim exactly how I feel and if I like, I do this and that. Everything is not ready...nothing at all is ready-the game is never ready but we can Play with the stuff or look at it. I have some plans to get more inside the animations and Papyrus. Maybe I have a luck and can realize some of my ideas.

The next big Project will be this one (togetherness between "bards-college" and the "solitudetemple") again one cell with lot of possibilities...hope I can use the places and "fill" them with sense: ......please look at the pics.

If somebody want this loose file, please let me know outside NAVMESH is READY....inside has to be done (best after the deco), so p.m. me and I´ll send it.

and thanx for writing !!!!!

May I ask for spoilers? :)
I like your Whiterun brothel, so... more like that, or is it a secret for now.

post-1454928-0-22060800-1485548042_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-63439000-1485548069_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-66051200-1485548094_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-39907300-1485548121_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-11217200-1485548157_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-27087900-1485548189_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-03478400-1485548208_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-43573900-1485548236_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-64219300-1485548267_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-19309100-1485548338_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-80036200-1485548382_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-91397500-1485548440_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have really no idea. I think captured dreams (shop) was very difficult to get be working. But I played it, and the slaves ran all around my brothel, until I suddenly wanted to get rid of them - it was too much!!! Maybe there´s a conflict between a third mod...not brothel and captured dreams...as usually this is quite difficult to figure out. WB has been TES5 cleaned and was tested with a huge bunch of different sexLab-stuff , all other cell dependies, caused by editing work during the creation-phase were killed down later by TES. Maybe there is a stuff by me edited of the vanilla game, but after the cleaning it is also resetted, because the dependency is killed. My brothel worked with Captured Dreams and is a steady/continuous part and joyment of my gameplay.

It´s no questing-mod.

Hello, i just want to say that there is something wrong with this mod, at least for me i had a lot of problems/conflicts with other mods for example Captured Dreams quests wont advance and uninstalling Whiterun Brothel fixed it completely.