Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

1 hour ago, j27f1981 said:

Hello, Forgive me if that has been asked before. How do I get the stairs animation to work?

Think there's some tiles for stairs in build/buy mode,I believe you place one at the top or bottom of the stairs...think they're under kids room clutter,though i could be wrong.

Edited by procian
42 minutes ago, procian said:

Think there's some tiles for stairs in build/buy mode,I believe you place one at the top or bottom of the stairs...think they're under kids room clutter,though i could be wrong.

Hi, I checked and couldn't find anything.

4 hours ago, j27f1981 said:

Hi, I checked and couldn't find anything.

Let me make sure about something.

You did actually download the stair rugs in your Mod folder, right?

In the above link, there are rugs called, "Azmodan22_Sex_on_Stairs_Rugs.zip" and "Azmodan22_Sex_on_Stairs_Rugs-Short.zip".

When you download it these are where they shows up:

image.png.d790af5523eceea4e6a63048f49e73ab.png

Edited by ioawdfv
3 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

Let me make sure about something.

You did actually download the stair rugs in your Mod folder, right?

In the above link, there are rugs called, "Azmodan22_Sex_on_Stairs_Rugs.zip" and "Azmodan22_Sex_on_Stairs_Rugs-Short.zip".

When you download it these are where they shows up:

image.png.d790af5523eceea4e6a63048f49e73ab.png

Ah, No I did not download those. Awesome! working great now.

Thank you very much.

image.png.5576f2e237e9275bf9254345b4c218bb.png

^ Original Mesh cloth (Trendy Denim Rompers: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/trendy-denim-rompers/id/1370567/)

Rompers.jpg

^ Screenshot taken by Azmodan22: Azmodan22 version (recolor?) of cloth

Can anyone check if above 2nd, and 3rd cloth shows up when you have Original Mesh Cloth (Trendy Denim Rompers: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/trendy-denim-rompers/id/1370567/)?

On 4/20/2022 at 2:10 PM, ioawdfv said:

All I see in the download page are these:

Azmodan22_Jomsims zurela outfit.zip
Azmodan22_ShakeProductions68.zip
Azmodan22_WW_HeavyCum_Layers.zip

^ In the download page, I don't see override cloth for the cloth in the screenshot.

Only above that I mentioned.

Edited by ioawdfv
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ameshj said:

Hi, sorry if this has already been asked, but I was just wondering how to download the public animations. Or are the animations only available to patreon members now. Just couldn't find a public animation file?

First page, first post. There is a view file button. Click it and it takes you to a new page with a download file button on the right side of that next page. Works that way for all files here unless it links to Patreon or some other site. 

?

10 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

First page, first post. There is a view file button. Click it and it takes you to a new page with a download file button on the right side of that next page. Works that way for all files here unless it links to Patreon or some other site. 

?

I tried that, but I the only animation are the gold (normal and rough) and platinum (normal and rough) and I presume that I need to be a patreon member to download these. But I can't find the public animations.

11 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

?

I just figured it out. Thanks for the help.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ranubis5150 said:

Hi I'm new to the Sims and a bit confused, I see there are 16 mods, for the best experience do I need all 16 or is there one of them that contains everything, like the platinum one I really don't see a description for them

Hi,

For the animations you need both platinum and Gold. But only one version from each. Al the other files are extra stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please explain what's the difference in gold and platinum animations? Are gold like old animations while platinum are the newer animations or something? And do i need them both installed or its optional?

Azmodan22 would you please add something to the description page of yours explaining what they are and if they needed overall both or are optional and anything else thats needed to be known about them so we can understand better? would really appreciate this xD

Edited by LilChinnie