Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

Hi.

Thank you for your content. It is very good.

I have a question. My sims don't use the bondage devices autonomously, only if I make click on them. I have the proper animations and bondage files listed in the description of the mods. They only use the glory hole closet autonomously. I have the rough versions of platinum and gold animations (two files).

Is it normal?

I downloadet the 2 asian households but they wont show up i put the files in tray folder and other stuff that was in mod folder into mods maybe it does not work because i dont have all dlcs? ( custom content is activated wicked wims is running) found the problem in galery i had to activate custom content too wow ea does everything to show his own stuff first..  Open the Gallery (F4 key shortcut) and select the My Library tab. On the left side of the screen, look for Advanced menu and make sure that the Include Custom Content box has a check mark in it to see creations that include CC.

Edited by Haraldh
3 hours ago, Lv10000 said:

How can I download just animations? Or are there no free ones, I only see gold and platinum.

Those are the animations. They're free, pick whether you want the rough or not, you can't have both, but you can have the platinum and gold.

?

5 hours ago, hooters69 said:

How do I know which one to download? 

What's complicated? Some are households, outfits, cumlayers, or objects that are labeled. If you just want the animations, they are the last four files. There are two files to download, gold and platinum. Just choose whether you want rough or normal, which is they are the same animations, the sounds are just more "forced" in the rough files, making them seem less consensual. It's up to you to know what you want to download.

?

i'm sorry for necro posting but, i have somw issues with Zurella outfit (the boob is fully skin, no nipple) and shake skin is some red & white mess with some "?" (maybe it's a problem with the textures.

My question is, I need to download and install anther mod (I only have WickedWhims and some animations) or maybe i installed it wrong (I dropped the .package files into mods folder. I need to make some folder into "Mods" to put in the .package archives?

Sorry and thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, some google searches and downloads solved my problems, iif anyone have the same probles like me:

1. Download som nude skin to your sims. Default skins don't have female nipples bc they don't gonna use them anyway.

2. ShakeProductions file is corrupted or something. I downloaded it from here nd works perfectly fine.

Edited by TimeRollez
Solved
13 hours ago, Veronicasr said:

I didn't know where to post. But, I'm having issues with the rugs. it's saying "object is missing it's footprint resource" and won't let me set it down anywhere, what can I do to get it to work?

You need to istall both Rugs. You have only installed the short version.

20 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

You need to istall both Rugs. You have only installed the short version.

I can't seem to find it... I've the same issue sorry.... I've downloaded everything from the thread and put it as supposed in mods folder... object is missing footprint...
If by install you mean buy and place in buy mode well that's the problem you cant install any of the 3 variations not small not medium and not large rug to any kind of stairs

On 8/31/2021 at 1:10 AM, Veronicasr said:

I didn't know where to post. But, I'm having issues with the rugs. it's saying "object is missing it's footprint resource" and won't let me set it down anywhere, what can I do to get it to work?

41 minutes ago, Raitoon said:

I can't seem to find it... I've the same issue sorry.... I've downloaded everything from the thread and put it as supposed in mods folder... object is missing footprint...
If by install you mean buy and place in buy mode well that's the problem you cant install any of the 3 variations not small not medium and not large rug to any kind of stairs

That usually means that you are missing a mesh. If you have your game updated, and the required packs installed (if the rugs are using a mesh from a pack) then you can try to repair your game through origin or steam and try again. 

I have the rugs installed and mine works perfectly fine, so there is nothing wrong with them. 

41 minutes ago, mike4499 said:

I can't figure out how to get the clothing to work. I've downloaded the shake productions file and the supposed fix for it but still nothing loads. The OP mentioned something about needing the originals but never clarified beyond that. Original what?

Original meshes.

11 hours ago, mike4499 said:

not really helpful but ok

Original meshes, meaning the original CC. these are recolours or edits of the originals, but you still need the original meshes.

I don't use them so i can't direct you to a link for the original CC.

If you have a question for a specific member on here, it's best to tag their name like this = @azmodan22 

sorry i could not help you more.

:) 

• 2 weeks later...