Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

7 hours ago, assaultforcerok said:

@azmodan22 How do I install the sims/avatars like Azmodan22_Household_Yoshida.zip? The archive contains mods and other folders and I couldn't find instructions 

You need to put the mods in the mods folder, and the other files in the Tray folder. You will find the new sims in the library but make sure you have checked the Custom content option on the left side of the library.

On 1/18/2022 at 6:51 AM, azmodan22 said:

You need to put the mods in the mods folder, and the other files in the Tray folder. You will find the new sims in the library but make sure you have checked the Custom content option on the left side of the library.

@azmodan22 Thanks! that worked. However, I do not see some of clothes shown in the gifs ... like the female overall outfit and the black outfit shown in the gifs. Is there something else I need to do to install the outfits (or do I need to search for these in the library?) Thanks for all your help!

Zurela.jpgRompers.jpg

13 hours ago, assaultforcerok said:

@azmodan22 Thanks! that worked. However, I do not see some of clothes shown in the gifs ... like the female overall outfit and the black outfit shown in the gifs. Is there something else I need to do to install the outfits (or do I need to search for these in the library?) Thanks for all your help!

Zurela.jpgRompers.jpg

Well if I remember correctly the sims you installed should have all the required clothes with them. If you do not have these outfits then you propably dont have the original ones. Mine are overights so you need the original ones form the to work. The name of the original ones are the name of the file without the 'Azmodan22_' prefix.

On 1/19/2022 at 9:14 PM, azmodan22 said:

Yes, Platinum has animations with more than 2 sims and in custom locations. You need both Platinum and Gold but only one version from each.

So does this mean we can have Platinum and Gold but only the Rough version and not Normal? (and vice versa)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2016 at 9:16 AM, nipcat said:

I removed all mods,

Just kept device bondage 1.5 / bondage device animations (yours for now) and tried with:

WickedWhims build 1.1..2.069 (patreon) => does not work

WickedWhims build 1.1..2.068.1 (loverslab build) => does not work

I only got the view option when I select the device, don't know what is wrong : /

9 hours ago, DIO over Za Warudo said:

So will the animations that require bondage devices just not play if the associated device is not installed? Or are the devices required as a whole so that the entire mod works?

hehehe

If the 'associated device' is not installed, how exactly are you going to click on it to play the animation? 

3 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

hehehe

If the 'associated device' is not installed, how exactly are you going to click on it to play the animation? 

Gotcha. I'm still new to WickedWhims since I only got Sims 4 a month ago. I figured I'd ask since I wasn't planning on doing any bondage stuff, but I liked what I saw from your animations. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 2:05 PM, assaultforcerok said:

Zurela.jpgRompers.jpg

Some cloth/clothes also don't show up for me.

This is what I have:

As you can see above screenshot, for me, I have all the necessary CAS clothes for yours to show up.

image.thumb.png.8421a5b6b0a5b9219e09ae6e1dfeecc4.png

The one that don't shows up for me is your version of "zurela outfit".

And for your version of shakeproduciton clothes, I think some time ago, as you already aware, someone fixed and uploaded the modified version of your shake production clothes cause it gave people clown and question mark problem.

Where can I get this, is this yours or what?

Or is bottom clothes from original shake production, if it is which one is it I don't think I have that one.

If it is your version of shakeproduction, then it's not showing up for me either.

Wait, do I have to install the sim for bottom clothes to show up?

Rompers.jpg

Edited by ioawdfv
9 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

Some cloth/clothes also don't show up for me.

This is what I have:

As you can see above screenshot, for me, I have all the necessary CAS clothes for yours to show up.

image.thumb.png.8421a5b6b0a5b9219e09ae6e1dfeecc4.png

The one that don't shows up for me is your version of "zurela outfit".

And for your version of shakeproduciton clothes, I think some time ago, as you already aware, someone fixed and uploaded the modified version of your shake production clothes cause it gave people clown and question mark problem.

Where can I get this, is this yours or what?

Or is bottom clothes from original shake production, if it is which one is it I don't think I have that one.

If it is your version of shakeproduction, then it's not showing up for me either.

Wait, do I have to install the sim for bottom clothes to show up?

Rompers.jpg

For all the clothes you need to have the original clothes as well. mine are overides. You will have them as extra swatches, so in cas, dont look for mine, look for the original. My overides will be extra swatches of the original.

6 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

For all the clothes you need to have the original clothes as well. mine are overides. You will have them as extra swatches, so in cas, dont look for mine, look for the original. My overides will be extra swatches of the original.

Oh ok, then I don't see the overide of clothes of picture i uploaded.

Which one is the original clothes that shows in the picture I uploaded?

* Ahhhh, the overrides, I just saw the what you did, here is screenshot, I didn't see the "ranch" mark on the clothes, damn it. How can I not noticed that one....

image.thumb.png.5417b00e742b1cbf75dbe58694d0b040.png

Spoiler for more screenshot of my game:

Spoiler

image.png.c4e2a46a832665d83224ae92c8eec873.png

Now I just need to get this original clothes, which I don't know where to get:

Rompers.jpg

Edited by ioawdfv
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!!!!!

I have big news to share.

In case some people like me, can't seems to find the Original Cloth mesh of this, I finally found it just few mins ago.

Rompers.jpg

I was trying to looking for this, since asked posts about some time ago, today I again tried search for it.

When I clicked the link of above pictures screenshot (https://postimg.cc/vgPLPmN5)from "Page 1 or Download page of this thread", I noticed the description says this:

Rompers

So, I googled the "Sims 4: Rompers", 1st, as the All result, which didn't work.

So I again googled the "Sims 4: Rompers", this time as Images result.

So I went through image result and saw this image:

image.png.bf1e574030c5da078026571ed8ad2339.png

That looks like the one that I see in the download/main page of this thread.

So, I clicked the link and it redirected me to this link.

Guess what, that clothes seems to be original clothes meshes that azmodan22 made base out of.

Hope this helps everyone else who still haven't found the original clothes link for that.

*Now that I see original clothes on the CAS, I went to check out your version of it.

!!!!! I don't see your version of that clothes.

image.png.5576f2e237e9275bf9254345b4c218bb.png

All I see in the downloads are these:

Azmodan22_Jomsims zurela outfit.zip
Azmodan22_ShakeProductions68.zip
Azmodan22_WW_HeavyCum_Layers.zip

Edited by ioawdfv