View File

This is a Simple 20 files Setup to have sex happen in Skyrim.

Its a very rude way of copy to the Skyrim/data folder or what ever folder is needed

Follow the printscreen and collect the files from 1 to 20, thats the most heavy part all files collected are with my setup 167 mb

List
Skse 1_07_03 Packed File , not executable
Hdt Physics Extension 53996-14-28
360walkrun Run towards Cam.
Fuz do Roh
JContainers v3.3
Nio = netimmerse override v3.4.4.374
Papyrusutil_v31
Skyui_5_1-3863-5-1
UIextensions v 1-2-0-57046
Immersive Hud =Ihud-3222-3-0-03
Realistic Force-601-1-9 = Ragdoll
Fnis Behavior V6_2
Fnis Creature Pack 6_1
Racemenu V3-4-5-29624
Xp32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 68000-3-82
SOS Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004
Sexlab Framework V161b Full
SexlabMatchMaker.rev7 = for testing sex
Follow me for sex 1.6
Sexlab Aroused _V28a

For other install info see the forum. For Searching use Google !! or whatever you use to have results
I used CBBE for my setup.
Program - Tes5edit to clean your ESM files update , dragonborn , heartfire , dawnguard
Program - Loot to get the loadorder correct and get info about other possible problems
Program - BodySlide .

Credit goes to All mod makers of the mods In the list above , the creators of the programs and
all other people not mentioned that had a part in creating the possibillity to make Skyrim A wonderfull world.

Me, I am just me and hope I did nothing wrong..........

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/19/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim and all in the List
  • Special Edition Compatible

9/10ths of the mods he posted are known to be stable as can be. That being said 9/10ths of what he was talking about was advanced mods. Take your time and install one at a time explore and notice if any glitches occur if so retrace and disable mods until culprit found. @Mangalo Apparently you don't really know what modding is all about if you think they usually don't come in "packs". Sure fully updated mods are usually the way most of the community goes but just as i started i learned from a combined pack and had to reverse engineer it to figure it out completely, to upgrade it and to find out some skeletons are better than others. Thus i went through countless hours of re-configuring and re-installing skyrim with different mod configs until mildly stable. Long story short, The people that know how don't care, and the people that care don't know how.

Its not a "Pack"  of mods. Its a list of utillities ,tools and mods I copied and installed in a CLEAN skyrim folder.

I was just wondering how fast I was able to have a working skyrim with animations.

No chrashes.....  A CBBE body, without seams.   Just a screenshot with the files I used.

Now commes the part that I have to install  Devious Mods.... and a few mods of my own.  Just some deadly weapons...... 

Disregarding whether or not this should be where it is or not... Found a couple I'm curious about.

netimmerse override is included with Racemenu since 2.0
Papyrusutil_v31 ... I actually can't find a reason you would've included this in your little list.

Nor JContainers to be honest (though that one *should* have a dependent on your list but you left out SL Animation Loader).

And that's not considering the fact that several of the others aren't remotely required to get sex-animations working, and well, in skyrim. (nor does it consider that you actually left out a couple).