[WIP] Custom Companion Writing Contest :P

Update:

Okay, a few changes to note.

Changelog

• Fleshed out dialogue for Do’Sun, Ma’Domrémy, and Ri’Chei. Still need more background lines.

• Wrote a dialogue for Ma’Domrémy explaining her sexual experience.

• I will put the information about the caravan under Ri’Chei’s dialogue.

• Added one back story for Ri’Chei: Story of the wagon.

• Lots of other dialogue comment additions.

• Added ability for Rémy to see enemies/prey at great distances. She will spontaneously attack.

In the spoiler I included the story of the wagon and how the group started their adventure towards Skyrim.

I have also attached the main Word file as well as a text version for those who don't want to actually download anything. It is much harder to read than the Word file though, and the Word file also contains hyperlinks.

If you like the story, or notice something I got wrong, let me know. I love feedback.

PC: Tell me something.

RC: What would you like to know?

1 - PC: More about the caravan.

1a – P C: Where did you ever find this wagon?

RC: Ri’Chei bought this wagon near Anvil. The man who sold it to Ri’Chei said, (Switch to Texan accent) “Life in a caravan is not just a job, son, it’s an adventure.” Honestly, Ri’Chei was not thinking clearly, his wife and cubs had been executed by the Thalmor in Valenwood. Ri’Chei witnessed their deaths while he was chained and beaten. He longed for death and desired to join his family. He would have accomplished this wish if Dar’Lao and Do’Sun had not taken him that night. They had arranged his transport out of the region with Dro’Tariza. She was traveling with the Coven of Namira. At the border, they told the guards that I was their snack for the road. Ri’Chei was in the deep sleep, and his heart beat very slow. The guards were horrified with the thought of eating a hairy Khajiit and a little intimidated by my friend Do’Sun, so, they let us pass.

PC: I am so sorry. But was the wagon really for adventuring?

RC: Ri’Chei’s plan for the wagon was to fill it with explosives and drive it into the base of Falinesti. One large blast would bring that walking metropolis to its crashing end.

PC: Vengeance, that sounds better.

RC: It was a good plan. Dro’Tariza had her reservations, but did not voice them out of respect for my loss. The inside of the wagon is very convenient for the big boom. When the door opened, however, we had our own surprise. The furless one, Ma’Dom, sat naked in the floor and in her hand she clutched three arrows. She raised her eyes till they caught mine then she leapt at me swinging the arrows towards my face. Ri’Chei stumbled backwards; Do’Sun caught her in the air. He took the arrows from her hand and held her by her throat, his fingers stretching completely around her neck. Ri’Chei saw her face in the light. It was beaten, badly, like his own. Do’Sun offered to snap her neck.

PC: Obviously he didn’t.

RC: This one considered it. He then asked Do’Sun to hang her by her foot from the nearby tree. Dar’Lao brought back some meat and Dro’Tariza cooked a meal. We sat in silence all night. The moon was good that night. Ri’Chei had not seen a good moon for a long time. The furless one was quiet too. She did not cry; she did not plead. The Khajiit thought that maybe she died. The humans die very easy. In the morning, Ri’Chei opened his eyes and met her penetrating stare. Ri’Chei fears nothing, but her fierce, emotionless, cold eyes chilled him. Her pain rivaled his own. We cut her down and tied her to the back of the wagon. Ri’Chei took the reins and headed north. One story ends where another begins, no?

TBH at the moment I am not reading any of them' date=' ramping up crazy on a pretty cool companion mod with quest and hopefully variable moods she can be in which change her dialogue totally. so Ill be till mid week

[/quote']

Sounds cool. I can't wait to see the new mod. Let us know when you're back in and I will post another update.

When you have time, I could really use some feedback about what is possible/doable in my suggestions. I have written a lot of different ideas in there but if some of it just not possible given the time frame I can skip it and concentrate on other ideas.

Anyhow, just whenever you have time, I will continue to work on the dialogue for these six characters. I do have ideas for continued quests and making it bigger if you're interested as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Caravan Companions Dialogue 5

Changelog

• Wrote more for Jo’s background.

• Jo’ was kind of the afterbirth of this conception, so I have stumbled around a little with creating his character. If you have any ideas on how to expound on a strange outcast wizard feel free to get creative.

• I thought a good name for this group could be the Misfit Caravan, but that’s a little cliché. Any good ideas are welcome.

Caravan Companions Dialogue 5

Changelog

• Wrote more for Jo’s background.

• Jo’ was kind of the afterbirth of this conception' date=' so I have stumbled around a little with creating his character. If you have any ideas on how to expound on a strange outcast wizard feel free to get creative.

• I thought a good name for this group could be the Misfit Caravan, but that’s a little cliché. Any good ideas are welcome.

[/quote']

Lol Well It took me a little while and a clear easy winner for me is your caravan. A lot of it is beyond me at the current moment but not to hard to learn. Using other mods inside my own is a iffy proposition at best. We should get in touch, you put a lot of time and effort into that and while I honestly do not think I would be able to take the time to do it all, I could easily teach you how to do it. Or we could collaborate which would make it easier as well. The CK isn't actually as daunting as it appears, just a little time consuming and since testing is done in game it can get lengthy. Will send you a PM with my vent info etc, wouldn't mind talking to you about it.

Well it was an intense round of voting and a very close race but lol wait no it wasn't.

Kidding' date=' kidding. Gratz luvandfeelins. :D

[/quote']

Ya i reserve the right to play god!!!! lol

Hey when we let ppl vote we get bush and obama i give up wtb Stalin!