Weird followers bug

TheDragonBorn

my followers are experincing a very weird bug. when im running, as soon as I get a few feet away from them they walk and wont bother trying to keep up. I've tried uninstalling mods I got around the time it happened and apparently that wasn't the issue....its annoying cuz I have to stop every 3 to 6 seconds and wait for them to walk to me to catch up. if anyone has a solution I would greatly appreciate it and my followers would too lol thx

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding your question but the followers failing to catch up with me is happening to me on a regular basis. It is always so that after I have been running for a while and encounter bandits or something, my follower is nowhere to be seen and usually arrives only after the combat is over.

One way to make them catch up quickly is to enter a building or a cave (if there is one available).

I remember I saw a mod just recently which had some kind of a way of forcing the follower to catch up with you. Unfortunately, I've been doing very intensive mod testing and I can't remember at the moment where I read it. Should I be able to recall it, I'll let you know.

Archived