SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female Or Futanari

Just got done with testing after adding a load of new mods and ended up with a conflict, which made SkyFem load in female head, hands and feet for male characters, but a male torso, arms and legs.

Ended up narrowing it down to Sexlab's Beastess mod, not sure why this conflict is happening, but thought I'd mention it in the thread regardless!

Don't know if it helps but for what it's worth, I use Untamed and haven't had that problem so if you wnat bestiality and SkyFem . . .

A question, I have absolutely no idea how making mods work,

but why does Skyfem have so many required master's after patching?

I'm having a tough time bugfixing some mods as I can't disable them without patching Skyfem after.

Corsec can answer the technicals but:

SkyFem doesn't have a lot of masters before or after patching - just the usual Skyrim and DLCs.

What exactly do you mean by 'bugfixing'? If you are having problems then post a description here and someone may be able to help.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but Nord "males" have no face, just floating teeth and eyes.  Other races seem to be ok, and I think that might be why I crash when I try to go to whiterun.   Aside from the NPC overhaul listed by for the patcher, I'm running a few other npc replacers, using MO to ideally get the best looking npc's out of all of this.

I'm having a tough time bugfixing some mods as I can't disable them without patching Skyfem after.

Corsec can answer the technicals but:

SkyFem doesn't have a lot of masters before or after patching - just the usual Skyrim and DLCs.

What exactly do you mean by 'bugfixing'? If you are having problems then post a description here and someone may be able to help.

For some weird reasons, from time to time, some mcm menu's dissapear and won't come back untill I reinstall the mod.

2a77xcp.jpg

Most of my mods are added as a master for some reason, and whenever a MCM dissapears, it usually is a mod that's a master for SkyFem.

Leading me to disabling the bugged mcm mod, in which I also disable SkyFem (game crashes for some reason when playing it disabled).

So I'm forced to patch SkyFem everytime a mcm dissapears.

Luckily, this has only happened twice in 7 days, so I should be able to cope with it.

I've been thorougly testing 'SkyFem Voices TEST.esp' and I'm having no issues with it. I recommend people use it rather than 'SkyFem Voices.esp'. Later I'll just add it to the main mod.

At the moment I'm testing feminized falmer and draugr (the hard part is making them futa duting sex scenes), I haven't abandoned this mod or anything.

Just got done with testing after adding a load of new mods and ended up with a conflict, which made SkyFem load in female head, hands and feet for male characters, but a male torso, arms and legs.

Ended up narrowing it down to Sexlab's Beastess mod, not sure why this conflict is happening, but thought I'd mention it in the thread regardless!

I've added a patch for Beastess 8.02. If you're using the 1.8 version instead, let me know and I'll patch it too. I also suggest you load up your full modlist in TES5Edit and check to see if anything is overwriting SkyFem.esp. Just right click on the modlist on the left-hand side, select 'Apply Filter', wait for it to finish. Then see if SkyFem.esp has any entries highlighted in red.

In particular, you want to look under the 'Armor Addon' heading for the entry 00000D67, 'Naked Torso'.

I'm guessing you're referring to the optional beatification patcher made by MeMe. I don't know how it works, but patchers usually generate a plugin with masters based on whatever plugins were used by that patcher.

If you need to bugfix then I recommend fixing the bugs in a game without the patcher. Then use the patcher on a new game only when you are ready to play.

The patcher is an early version. If it's messing with the MCM then it's probably safer not to use it at all until MeMe can fix it.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but Nord "males" have no face, just floating teeth and eyes.  Other races seem to be ok, and I think that might be why I crash when I try to go to whiterun.   Aside from the NPC overhaul listed by for the patcher, I'm running a few other npc replacers, using MO to ideally get the best looking npc's out of all of this.

Sounds like you have compatibility issues. Read earlier in this post for instructions on how to identify compatibility issues in TES5Edit. If it's just happening to Nords then it's probably either a conflicting edit to the Nord Race entry, or to the headparts used by Nords. Are you using mods that do either of these things?

Corsec,

I got an update notification, is it just the Beastess patch?

Will the falmer and draugr thing be separate/optional?

Any plans to do SkyMasc?

It's just the Beastess patch.

I'll probably keep the draugr/falmer as an optional patch because it'll need Immersive Creatures and the Bad Dog patch from sexlab (vanilla has not enough female falmer models). I can't get it working yet though, not sure how it'll turn out.

No plans for SkyMasc. It's too much work for a mod I'd never use.

Question: Do you get an update notification every time I modify the text on the mod page, or only when I upload/remove files? Because I tend to rewrite it a lot for spelling mistakes or better grammar, and it'll probably be really annoying for mod subscribers.

Be sure to let me know if you find any new bugs.

EDIT: It's cool that you're really following the mod closely. Thanks for the interest.

Corsec,

Thanks.

As far as I can make out, I get notified for every change on the OP. It can get annoying especially when the author doesn't make it clear has changed (hint, hint). :)

Still enjoying the mod. People wearing hats/helms still occassionally produce a grey face when the headgear is removed (e.g. in a sex scene). Few and far between so not really a big issue.

Here's a patch attached with this post. It should apply the female werewolf bodies to male werewolves. I haven't tested it in-game so I'm not 100% sure if it will apply the heads correctly, so test the patch before playing.

You can also use Horny Werewolves of Skyrim by MadMansGun. Link in the OP, and It has a SkyFem patch in the downloads.

SkyFem Patch Shaydows WereWolf Replacer.7z

• 2 weeks later...

Just installed SkyFem and love it! Thanks so much for this! Is there any chance you'll make patches for UNP Minidresses and The Book of UUNP Iron and Steel Volumes 1-3? That would fix all the armor and clothing issues that I have. Also, would a patch be available for Adventurers and Travelers? Should I provide links to these mods?

Again thank you for this mod!

Edit: OH NO! What did I do? Now every feminized male has a female body with a grey male head! I messed with my load order and mod list in Mod Organizer and then this happened and I can't get it back to the way it was! I went back through this thread to see if anyone else encountered this, but all I can find was the part about making sure the SkyFem SkyProc output was placed inside the Data folder, which it is. Is anything else supposed to go in there? Should my MO left pane list be set up in any particular way? Gah! This was fantastic and then kaboom! 

Edit: Alright, partially figured it out. Something not working with the SkyProc Patcher (or rather, I'm likely not doing something correctly). Removing that and reinstalling SkyFem and it's patches got it back to working order. I'll have to figure it out another time.

Just installed SkyFem and love it! Thanks so much for this! Is there any chance you'll make patches for UNP Minidresses and The Book of UUNP Iron and Steel Volumes 1-3? That would fix all the armor and clothing issues that I have. Also, would a patch be available for Adventurers and Travelers? Should I provide links to these mods?

Edit: Alright, partially figured it out. Something not working with the SkyProc Patcher (or rather, I'm likely not doing something correctly). Removing that and reinstalling SkyFem and it's patches got it back to working order. I'll have to figure it out another time.

Glad you like it. It's exactly the kind of mod that already *should* have been made for Skyrim. Tell me if you find any bugs that need fixing.

I'll make patches for you. It'll take me a few days at most to get it done. Give me the links and tell me which versions you are using.

Sorry about the patcher. I don't know how it works so you'll have to get in touch with MeMe or wait for him to make a new version. If it makes problems for you then I recommend not using it. I haven't heard from him in a while and I know he's busy so I doubt he'll be making a new patcher soon.

Glad you like it. It's exactly the kind of mod that already *should* have been made for Skyrim. Tell me if you find any bugs that need fixing.

I'll make patches for you. It'll take me a few days at most to get it done. Give me the links and tell me which versions you are using.

Sorry about the patcher. I don't know how it works so you'll have to get in touch with MeMe or wait for him to make a new version. If it makes problems for you then I recommend not using it. I haven't heard from him in a while and I know he's busy so I doubt he'll be making a new patcher soon.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47376 For the Minidresses

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68028 For Spice Gear

I was already a little irritated with the Book of UUNP stuff, so this just gave me a reason to get rid of it finally. It's fine.

I did notice after removing that mod (and subsequent nude males running around because they no longer have that armor) that they weren't schlonged. Is this (missing schlong) a fault  of mine? I disabled all the schlongs that come with SOS because I'm just using the UNP for females. Do those need to be active for it to work properly? Do I need to reschlogify everyone in the SOS MCM?

Almost forgot this as well, I use RS Children Overhaul nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55555 and now all the children look as though they are displaying multiple textures at the same time (or something).

And thanks again! Take your time, I'm certainly in no rush. It's not like I'm doing any of the heavy lifting here!

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47376 For the Minidresses

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68028 For Spice Gear

I was already a little irritated with the Book of UUNP stuff, so this just gave me a reason to get rid of it finally. It's fine.

I did notice after removing that mod (and subsequent nude males running around because they no longer have that armor) that they weren't schlonged. Is this (missing schlong) a fault  of mine? I disabled all the schlongs that come with SOS because I'm just using the UNP for females. Do those need to be active for it to work properly? Do I need to reschlogify everyone in the SOS MCM?

Almost forgot this as well, I use RS Children Overhaul nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55555 and now all the children look as though they are displaying multiple textures at the same time (or something).

And thanks again! Take your time, I'm certainly in no rush. It's not like I'm doing any of the heavy lifting here!

There are many versions so I'll need to know *exactly* which ones you are using (basic UNP or BBP). Also tell me if you're using any of the optional files and any patches for RS children.

You will always need to activate the normal SOS schlongs. This is because UNP for females won't apply schlongs to feminized males, only to females. The SkyFem patch for SOS will make sure that the normal SOS male schlongs will load with meshes and textures from UNP for females.

There are many versions so I'll need to know *exactly* which ones you are using (basic UNP or BBP). Also tell me if you're using any of the optional files and any patches for RS children.

You will always need to activate the normal SOS schlongs. This is because UNP for females won't apply schlongs to feminized males, only to females. The SkyFem patch for SOS will make sure that the normal SOS male schlongs will load with meshes and textures from UNP for females.

For the MiniDresses, UNP with BBP. For Spice Gear, basic UNP. No optional files or patches for RS Children.

I'll give that a try in regards to SOS.

Also, playing through random areas to see if things are working correctly. I noticed that Eorlund, the weapons smith in Whiterun, still has his male walk animations as do all the male Companions in the Companions Guild. This might be me though because I think I read somewhere that animations are saved with the character or something like that? Maybe I need to wait a while for them to reset? And the leader of the Companions (I forgot his name) still actually talks instead of being silenced with subtitles. Using the TEST version of the voices, so maybe thats my problem.

Edit: Looks like most (if not all) males in Solitude are still using male animations and this is with a brand new save file (using Live Another Life to quickly jump around). 

For the MiniDresses, UNP with BBP. For Spice Gear, basic UNP. No optional files or patches for RS Children.

I'll give that a try in regards to SOS.

Also, playing through random areas to see if things are working correctly. I noticed that Eorlund, the weapons smith in Whiterun, still has his male walk animations as do all the male Companions in the Companions Guild. This might be me though because I think I read somewhere that animations are saved with the character or something like that? Maybe I need to wait a while for them to reset? And the leader of the Companions (I forgot his name) still actually talks instead of being silenced with subtitles. Using the TEST version of the voices, so maybe thats my problem.

Edit: Looks like most (if not all) males in Solitude are still using male animations and this is with a brand new save file (using Live Another Life to quickly jump around). 

Made and uploaded the patches for Minidress + Spice Gear. Uploaded with this post. Most of these mods is just texture/mesh overwrites so you only need the SkyFem patch to fix about 10 clothing/armor items.

RS children is a bit more complicated. I'll need to know exactly which install settings you used for the mod before I can patch it. In particular I need to know which ESM/ESP files are active for the mod.

I did not know that walk animations would be saved for particular characters. I thought that SkyFem would be OK to install and uninstall on saves, but maybe I'm wrong. Doesn't seem game-breaking though, thankfully.

If feminized males are still using male animations on a new save then it will be because of another mod overwriting SkyFem for the races, so check that out in TES5Edit if you know how. If you don't, then upload a text file with a list of your installed plugins and I'll check it for you.

The SkyFem Voices TEST version doesn't change unique male NPC voices, it only changed generic voices to test for bugs. For the next main mod update I'll merge it's voice changes into SkyFem.esp and also change the voices of unique NPCs.

Also, consider using either this- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69562/? or this- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?. It already has a SkyFem patch for the CBBE version which should also work for the UNP version too (If not I'll make another patch for the UNP version). It's primary advantage of these mods is that they are compatible with Bodyslide and allow the clothes/armors to be modified to match custom body types. I used these mods with the SkyFem patch to make the screenshots for the mod.

EDIT: Actually you don't even need a SkyFem patch for Minidresses and Spice Gear. Just load SkyFem.esp after those mods and it'll be fine.

SkyFem Patch Tiwa44.esp

Made and uploaded the patches for Minidress + Spice Gear. Uploaded with this post. Most of these mods is just texture/mesh overwrites so you only need the SkyFem patch to fix about 10 clothing/armor items.

RS children is a bit more complicated. I'll need to know exactly which install settings you used for the mod before I can patch it. In particular I need to know which ESM/ESP files are active for the mod.

I did not know that walk animations would be saved for particular characters. I thought that SkyFem would be OK to install and uninstall on saves, but maybe I'm wrong. Doesn't seem game-breaking though, thankfully.

If feminized males are still using male animations on a new save then it will be because of another mod overwriting SkyFem for the races, so check that out in TES5Edit if you know how. If you don't, then upload a text file with a list of your installed plugins and I'll check it for you.

The SkyFem Voices TEST version doesn't change unique male NPC voices, it only changed generic voices to test for bugs. For the next main mod update I'll merge it's voice changes into SkyFem.esp and also change the voices of unique NPCs.

Also, consider using either this- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69562/? or this- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?. It already has a SkyFem patch for the CBBE version which should also work for the UNP version too (If not I'll make another patch for the UNP version). It's primary advantage of these mods is that they are compatible with Bodyslide and allow the clothes/armors to be modified to match custom body types. I used these mods with the SkyFem patch to make the screenshots for the mod.

EDIT: Actually you don't even need a SkyFem patch for Minidresses and Spice Gear. Just load SkyFem.esp after those mods and it'll be fine.

Thanks for the patch!

So I figured out why so many characters were still walking around with male animations. It took me a while of digging as I'm not familiar with TesVEdit. All I was initially looking for was the Use Opposite Gender Animations flag, but as it turns out, the skeletons (among other things) are flagged in Enhanced Character Edit(maybe you know that, but I'm still new). So SkyFem needs to overwrite it. A simple adjustment of load order fixed it. I haven't gone back to Whiterun to check out the Companions, but everyone in Solitude seemed to be animating correctly now. I'll check on the rest later.

As for RS Children, I had to reinstall it to even remember which options I originally selected. I used RS Children - Default, Hearthfire + Dragonborn DLC, none of the patches, 2K Aventus and Outfit, and Facial Animations. It installs RSChildren - Complete.esp and RSkyrimChildren.esm.

Thanks for the patch!

So I figured out why so many characters were still walking around with male animations. It took me a while of digging as I'm not familiar with TesVEdit. All I was initially looking for was the Use Opposite Gender Animations flag, but as it turns out, the skeletons (among other things) are flagged in Enhanced Character Edit(maybe you know that, but I'm still new). So SkyFem needs to overwrite it. A simple adjustment of load order fixed it. I haven't gone back to Whiterun to check out the Companions, but everyone in Solitude seemed to be animating correctly now. I'll check on the rest later.

As for RS Children, I had to reinstall it to even remember which options I originally selected. I used RS Children - Default, Hearthfire + Dragonborn DLC, none of the patches, 2K Aventus and Outfit, and Facial Animations. It installs RSChildren - Complete.esp and RSkyrimChildren.esm.

I've never even heard of Enhanced Character Edit, I just use Racemenu.

I'll do the RSChildren patch within a day or two.

BTW, are you getting a mismatch between the skin tones of the face and body on feminized males? If so, on what races? Females too? Or are they matching properly for you? Just a problem I've been having.

EDIT: If you have the chance, could you do me a favor? On a new save with SkyFem.esp and the facegendata installed, use the console to type "player.placeatme 00062128 1". Then kill the 'Old Orc', remove the armor/helmet and then check if the face and body textures match together. I've been having a problem with mismatched textures and I'm not sure what the cause is.

I've never even heard of Enhanced Character Edit, I just use Racemenu.

I'll do the RSChildren patch within a day or two.

BTW, are you getting a mismatch between the skin tones of the face and body on feminized males? If so, on what races? Females too? Or are they matching properly for you? Just a problem I've been having.

EDIT: If you have the chance, could you do me a favor? On a new save with SkyFem.esp and the facegendata installed, use the console to type "player.placeatme 00062128 1". Then kill the 'Old Orc', remove the armor/helmet and then check if the face and body textures match together. I've been having a problem with mismatched textures and I'm not sure what the cause is.

Enhanced Character Edit (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12951) is the primary competitor for Racemenu. You'll frequently see debates as to which mod is better. I use both. ECE adds it's own base head.nif that I find easier to make prettier faces with. Also, the .tris included are required for the Female Facial Animation mod ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35303 ) which improves facial animation quite a lot which I highly recommend.

I did not have a face/body mismatch on the Old Orc and don't appear to be on anyone else. The only thing I can think of that would be causing the mismatch would be either a load order or overwrite issue, or something like ApachiiSkyHair For NPCS or Ethereal Elven Overhaul (which I think I'll try to get working at some point this week). What mod manager do you use?

Edit: All this talk about ECE got me thinking so I jumped back into TesVEdit to take a look at it and SkyFem. SkyFem appears to make a lot of reversions to the changes that ECE makes. Obviously, we want all the gender specific stuff swapped, but it looks like it reintroduces limitations to the customizability of characters. For instance, if I'm understanding this correctly, ECE increases the number of facetints allowed for the Nord race from ~900 to ~1300. Then SkyFem goes in and resets it back to the pre-ECE value. There are alot more values that get changed as well. Looks like a patch will be needed for this too.

Question: are you doing this all by hand or is there a script or batch edit mode that I'm unaware of? Because holy hell this would be tedious as f*** and greatly increases my appreciation for what you are doing. I still need to learn what I'm doing as I tried to edit one value and then was locked out of the value afterwards. I keep encountering odd things like that, which don't make sense to my mind, but maybe there's a method to the madness that I simply haven't come to understand yet. I should probably watch some tutorials.

Edit 2: The male children's voice could probably be left in... maybe. I'd have to hear it again to be sure, but it might be something you could get away with since they're high pitched already.

Edit 3: Decided to try the SkyProc Patcher again. I am now getting the head/body skin mismatch you were asking about. No problems with the head models themselves or anything else. Just the mismatched textures. It looks like Inhabitants of Skyrim uses custom face textures or tints for all their faces instead of using whatever face textures you have installed? I tried hiding the Textures directory in MO, but the SkyProc patcher still found it. I tried hiding the textures that the patcher output, and it still found them. I tried deleting all the textures provided in every form from IoS. Still happens.

So how does the Patch and Skyfem actually work together? Does the patcher pull the data from IoS and then randomly assign them based on race? Does it compare the facetints to the bodytints it assigns them to in order to ensure they match up? Like, does the patcher grab that orc head, look at it, and say "yep, that's an orc head, slap it on that orc body, I don't care what color it is"? Because its not like that orc even had two shades of green, it was a tan/pinkish head and green body. I know that the patcher is from MeMe and not you, so you might not have that info. Actually, looking at the logs from the patcher, it's pulling info from non Skyfem mods. I had just assumed it was only grabbing data from IoS or skyfem mods. I guess it is pulling anything that has a gender flag?

Whatever the case is, I'll keep investigating if it helps.

Uploaded a new version of the SkyFem.esp. It now feminizes vanilla draugr and male NPC voices.

I have only feminized male voices if they use generic dialogue. Otherwise it will stop some males from ever having voices. The male voices remaining in the game are for rarely-encountered plot-critical NPCs, so I thought it would be better to keep those voices rather than make them completely silent. It's not like this mod was ever going to be immersive, right?

The draugr will revert to male versions during sexlab scenes if using Creature Framework. I'll start working on a patch, but I'm not in a hurry.

I've removed the SkyProc patcher due to the number of complaints about it in the thread. I'll re-upload it if anyone requests.

Here's my current to-do list for the mod-

1). Feminize draugr and falmer, with additional patches for Immersive Creatures and Bad Dog's Immersive Creature patch for Creature Framework  (This should take the longest to do).

2). Make an optional patch including the NPC edits and custom facegendata from the mod 'A Woman's World' on Nexus. This should beautify many male NPCs.

If anyone has any bug reports or requests for work on the mod, let me know.

Enhanced Character Edit (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12951) is the primary competitor for Racemenu. You'll frequently see debates as to which mod is better. I use both. ECE adds it's own base head.nif that I find easier to make prettier faces with. Also, the .tris included are required for the Female Facial Animation mod ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35303 ) which improves facial animation quite a lot which I highly recommend.

I did not have a face/body mismatch on the Old Orc and don't appear to be on anyone else. The only thing I can think of that would be causing the mismatch would be either a load order or overwrite issue, or something like ApachiiSkyHair For NPCS or Ethereal Elven Overhaul (which I think I'll try to get working at some point this week). What mod manager do you use?

Edit: All this talk about ECE got me thinking so I jumped back into TesVEdit to take a look at it and SkyFem. SkyFem appears to make a lot of reversions to the changes that ECE makes. Obviously, we want all the gender specific stuff swapped, but it looks like it reintroduces limitations to the customizability of characters. For instance, if I'm understanding this correctly, ECE increases the number of facetints allowed for the Nord race from ~900 to ~1300. Then SkyFem goes in and resets it back to the pre-ECE value. There are alot more values that get changed as well. Looks like a patch will be needed for this too.

Question: are you doing this all by hand or is there a script or batch edit mode that I'm unaware of? Because holy hell this would be tedious as f*** and greatly increases my appreciation for what you are doing. I still need to learn what I'm doing as I tried to edit one value and then was locked out of the value afterwards. I keep encountering odd things like that, which don't make sense to my mind, but maybe there's a method to the madness that I simply haven't come to understand yet. I should probably watch some tutorials.

Edit 2: The male children's voice could probably be left in... maybe. I'd have to hear it again to be sure, but it might be something you could get away with since they're high pitched already.

Edit 3: Decided to try the SkyProc Patcher again. I am now getting the head/body skin mismatch you were asking about. No problems with the head models themselves or anything else. Just the mismatched textures. It looks like Inhabitants of Skyrim uses custom face textures or tints for all their faces instead of using whatever face textures you have installed? I tried hiding the Textures directory in MO, but the SkyProc patcher still found it. I tried hiding the textures that the patcher output, and it still found them. I tried deleting all the textures provided in every form from IoS. Still happens.

So how does the Patch and Skyfem actually work together? Does the patcher pull the data from IoS and then randomly assign them based on race? Does it compare the facetints to the bodytints it assigns them to in order to ensure they match up? Like, does the patcher grab that orc head, look at it, and say "yep, that's an orc head, slap it on that orc body, I don't care what color it is"? Because its not like that orc even had two shades of green, it was a tan/pinkish head and green body. I know that the patcher is from MeMe and not you, so you might not have that info. Actually, looking at the logs from the patcher, it's pulling info from non Skyfem mods. I had just assumed it was only grabbing data from IoS or skyfem mods. I guess it is pulling anything that has a gender flag?

Whatever the case is, I'll keep investigating if it helps.

I've uploaded the RS Children patch with this post. I haven't tested it in-game, I'll leave that to you. I'm actually not sure if children will need custom facegendata made in the Creation Kit, so if you have weird head problems then that's probably the cause.

I'm doing this all by hand. The most tedious part, by far, was learning how to mod in TES5Edit by trial-and-error. I'm happy to help you out and explain things if you have more specific questions about how the mod works and how to patch it in TES5Edit.

If you're using ECE then just let it overwrite the entries for female facetints, that part shouldn't conflict with SkyFem. If ECE gives extra facetints to races then I'd expect those will only apply to the player character because the mod doesn't also add new facegendata for NPCs. So the incompatibility issues for facetints should only apply if the player wants to actually use them for their character.

I've uploaded with this post a patch for ECE, it only patches the race changes. It should make sure the vanilla males stay feminized if using ECE. It doesn't alter the custom races added by that mod though. For some reason, ECE doesn't include changes from Dawnguard (like vampire headparts) and USLEEP (correcting facetint errors), so I haven't patched those parts. So don't treat this as a final patch, there are outstanding issues.

As for the patcher, I have no idea. MeMe is still working on it and I probably shouldn't have uploaded it in such an early state. I've taken it down now until MeMe shows up again.

SkyFem Patch EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

SkyFem Patch RSChildren - Complete.esp

I've uploaded the RS Children patch with this post. I haven't tested it in-game, I'll leave that to you. I'm actually not sure if children will need custom facegendata made in the Creation Kit, so if you have weird head problems then that's probably the cause.

I'm doing this all by hand. The most tedious part, by far, was learning how to mod in TES5Edit by trial-and-error. I'm happy to help you out and explain things if you have more specific questions about how the mod works and how to patch it in TES5Edit.

If you're using ECE then just let it overwrite the entries for female facetints, that part shouldn't conflict with SkyFem. If ECE gives extra facetints to races then I'd expect those will only apply to the player character because the mod doesn't also add new facegendata for NPCs. So the incompatibility issues for facetints should only apply if the player wants to actually use them for their character.

I've uploaded with this post a patch for ECE, it only patches the race changes. It should make sure the vanilla males stay feminized if using ECE. It doesn't alter the custom races added by that mod though. For some reason, ECE doesn't include changes from Dawnguard (like vampire headparts) and USLEEP (correcting facetint errors), so I haven't patched those parts. So don't treat this as a final patch, there are outstanding issues.

As for the patcher, I have no idea. MeMe is still working on it and I probably shouldn't have uploaded it in such an early state. I've taken it down now until MeMe shows up again.

I'll certainly ask if I have any questions about Tes5Edit or modding in general. I have a few ideas for mods, but it's likely going to be another month or so before I can really get into it as I'm about to finish my classes and graduate from college.

Edit: I know I can go into Tes5Edit and make modifications individually to each of the mods. Is there no better way to do this? Can I perform a search in Tes5Edit for names or gender? I thought about applying a filter based on the voice assigned to the characters to find all the male characters, but looking at their sheets, that value is called VTCK, but the filter menu only has a VTYP entry and I don't see VTYP in the character sheet at all.

Either way, it doesn't matter right now. I went through IoS and removed every male entry in there, which took forever, as well as in a couple other NPC mods. I don't know if anyone else would be interested in this.

I'll check out the ECE patch later today or tomorrow. Really gotta get some work done.