Shaydows WereWolf OVERHAUL

View File

WereWolf OVERHAUL

This mod completely revamps the armor / body of Female WereWolves, as well as a complete ANIMATION OVERHAUL. You will use a brand new set of animations when you use the Beast Form ability that are all based on basic female animations.

This mod is ONLY for FEMALE characters, and is in the Adult section of Lovers Lab due to the theme of sexuality portrayed through the Transformations Armors.

[video=youtube]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*REQUIREMENTS*

THE FOLLOWING ARE REQUIRED

Skyrim Version 1.9.32 or higher

*Description*

This package comes with a default FEMALE WereWolf replacer that changes the body and animations of the WereWolf transformation ability.

Also included are optional skin textures for a Fur body, as well as multiple choices for Ears and Tails.

The mod has been structured and files named in such a way as to make it easy for the user to replace anything they wish, from the armor you're wearing when you transform, to the skin textures, to the animations.

*SCREENSHOTS and VIDEOS*

Coming soon.

*KNOWN ISSUES and BUGS*

NPC WereWolves when killed will just stand there and you will be unable to loot \ feed off of them. This may ( will ) cause issues with at least 2 quests in the game I can think of when you need to loot a werewolf to advance. A complete uninstall is not exactly necessary to finish these quest, you simply need to either delete or rename the skyrim\data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets folder ( or more specifically the skeleton.hkx file located in there ). You do not even have to deactivate the ESP for the mod, but this file must be moved until after you have looted the npc werewolf you need to for the quest. NOTE that removing this file will cause the animations for the mod to break, but is a fast workaround to finish these quests.

Standing and Moving Dual power attacks ( LR buttons at the same time held down ) results in a brief character morph. Sprinting Dual Power Attacks are unaffected.

*FAQ*

Q: I love the idea of this mod, however I would love it if you used *INSERT ARMOR I LIKE BETTER HERE* for the transformation. Can you do this?

A: Nope, but YOU CAN! First navigate to your Skyrim\DATA\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\Replacer folder. Now as long as the armor you're picking uses default bipedal slots, such as 32 body for chest / etc, you can just take the new chest piece NIF you like better, rename it WereWolfReplacerChest, and replace the one in the folder! If the body for the armor you want to replace uses a different body texture, or you just want to use a different body texture then the one included, no worries! Just go to the Skyrim\data\textures\actors\character\werewolf and replace any of the body textures you wish! I tried to make this mod a standalone, yet I set it up to be VERY easy for anyone who wishes to customize it however they wish.

Q: The animation overhaul is sweet! However I really wish I could use * INSERT ANIMATION I LIKE BETTER HERE* instead of the one you picked. Can I do this?

A: You sure can! Although it is not as easy as the above in terms of replacing, simply because of the file names may be a bit rough for anyone not familiar with them. Some of them are pretty self evident, while some of them may require experimenting on your part to see what it does. Finding a good animation will be up to you, though I will be more than happy to help you out.

*UPDATE NOTES*

1a

Initial release.

*OTHER DOWNLOADS BY ME YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN*

VampireLord OVERHAUL

Newest Celestials Release download link :

------------------------------

Hand Picked Animation Pack Download and Videos

This package does not require ANYTHING, however, it is recommended to get PCEA to use with them. Please see the included README in the download for all the information you will need.

Download Link

Animation Mashup Video Part 1

[video=youtube]

Animation Mashup Video Part 2

[video=youtube]

Animation Mashup Video Part 3

[video=youtube]

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/29/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Oh god! Now i've got to create a Liru clone char....

No, seriously, those overhauls are awesome! Could the be done as standalone versions? Skyrim probably has some hardcoding there, but i would love to be able to make a were-snake mod...

Edit: I just found the celestial race, answers my questions already. I'll pick that apart to learn, thanks for making these mods!

Finally! A reason to go feral (apart from advancing a certain guild quest). Very nicely done! Now you can expect the usual blitz of "Hey, could you make it more this/less that/compatible with the other etc."

Since it's inevitable, let me be the first: "Um, is there any chance we'll see bigger you-know-whats and maybe even HDT physics on these newly appealing girly werewolves?"

BTW, a console command or 2 (additem or SetStage) would probably be quicker & less hassle than enabling/disabling your mod. I'm sure you know that as well as I do, but for anyone who doesn't, a look at e.g. the UESP wiki should provide the necessary info.

Anyway, great work. :)

so cool~ I like this MOD !

if I want to change the sprint animation,  which file should I change? thank you

ww_sprint.hkx

ww_sprintallfours.hkx

thank you very much~

these 2 files use the same animation ?  or anything difference between them ? 

They are meant for a transition ( a move from one animation to the next ) that Original Default WereWolves use. As a humanoid you don't use transitions, so they need to both be the same so there is no jerkiness when your choosen animation starts to play.

so cool~ I like this MOD !

if I want to change the sprint animation,  which file should I change? thank you

ww_sprint.hkx

ww_sprintallfours.hkx

thank you very much~

these 2 files use the same animation ?  or anything difference between them ? 

They are meant for a transition ( a move from one animation to the next ) that Original Default WereWolves use. As a humanoid you don't use transitions, so they need to both be the same so there is no jerkiness when your choosen animation starts to play.

i see , thanks a lot

i like your MODs so much

Finally! A reason to go feral (apart from advancing a certain guild quest). Very nicely done! Now you can expect the usual blitz of "Hey, could you make it more this/less that/compatible with the other etc."

Since it's inevitable, let me be the first: "Um, is there any chance we'll see bigger you-know-whats and maybe even HDT physics on these newly appealing girly werewolves?"

BTW, a console command or 2 (additem or SetStage) would probably be quicker & less hassle than enabling/disabling your mod. I'm sure you know that as well as I do, but for anyone who doesn't, a look at e.g. the UESP wiki should provide the necessary info.

If you use RaceMenu to set the size of your characters breasts BEFORE a transformation, then the size will be reflective of your original character. AKA make your normal character have huge breasts and the werewolf body will have huge breasts, small breasts then small, etc. In the videos my character actually has breasts sized turned down, I use 0.65

The armor for Chest included was picked for aesthetics ( I thought it fit the release theme I was going for ). It is UNPB armor with BBP ( NOT Tbbp ). However, the skeleton for the WereWolves I included IS TBBP compatible, so if you want a different armor \ body, whatever, replacing it with any type you wish is very easy. See the FAQ above.

how about use the Ring of Namira's eating animation ? i think that would be better

just a suggest , sorry

ing the FAQ

Q: The animation overhaul is sweet! However I really wish I could use * INSERT ANIMATION I LIKE BETTER HERE* instead of the one you picked. Can I do this?

A: You sure can! Although it is not as easy as the above in terms of replacing, simply because of the file names may be a bit rough for anyone not familiar with them. Some of them are pretty self evident, while some of them may require experimenting on your part to see what it does. Finding a good animation will be up to you, though I will be more than happy to help you out.

You can, you just have to find the animation and replace the one shaydow put in. If it's a vanilla animation you may need to extract it first.

I tried out the sneak crawling animation i had for some time for walking in beast form, works fine but looks hilarious. :D

If you use RaceMenu to set the size of your characters breasts BEFORE a transformation, then the size will be reflective of your original character. AKA make your normal character have huge breasts and the werewolf body will have huge breasts, small breasts then small, etc. In the videos my character actually has breasts sized turned down, I use 0.65

The armor for Chest included was picked for aesthetics ( I thought it fit the release theme I was going for ). It is UNPB armor with BBP ( NOT Tbbp ). However, the skeleton for the WereWolves I included IS TBBP compatible, so if you want a different armor \ body, whatever, replacing it with any type you wish is very easy. See the FAQ above.

(slaps self) Sorry, Shaydow. I scoped up the video first, and found that a few spoiler tags were still 'Pending'. Didn't check out the FAQ, so I assumed you had created or modified a creature race. Oh well, at least my question amused several other forum members...

Thanx again!

Before I ask about "making compatable", I would ask how much you changed so I can guess whats compatable.

I personally enjoy Moonlight Tales, Werewolf Mastery, and Bloodmoon rising.

Any guess as to which ones arent friendly, and what I might have to change to fix that?

Before I ask about "making compatable", I would ask how much you changed so I can guess whats compatable.

Any guess as to which ones arent friendly, and what I might have to change to fix that?

While in the end I wouldn't have any idea how compatible this mod is with other werewolf mods, it would be safe for me to assume it is probably completly compatible. Since this mod is the first of its kind to do what it does, I doubt any of those mods messed with many of the same things I did.

When you install this mod, if it asks you to install any animations over an other animations ( did any of those werewolf mods add any new animations to werewolves? ) say YES. You HAVE to or they won't work right. It shouldn't break your other mod(s).

When you install this mod, if it asks you if you want to replace WereWolfBody.dds and WereWolfHead.dds * textures ) you can say NO. As a matter of fact, you want to say no if you have already installed a custom werewolf color replacer ( so you made werewolves green or something ). This mod adapts that same file path and as such, you can keep the original colors of your werewolf replacer and it won't cause any problems ( included is a White WereWolf ).

The rest of what this mod does has not been touched by anyone else in any other mod as far as I am aware, and only does aesthetics as far as what the mod does. It does not change WereWolves abilities, powers, etc, in any way shape or form, so you should be good.

I use all 3 mods same as you, I just copied the hit effects (infection effects to be precise) from werewolf mastery+moonlight tales (in the werewolf race entry) over to shaydows werewolf replacer and set moonlight tales to use the base model and as far it is running.

What about npc does this affect them and if not is there way to do it?

This only affects the player. While I can not say 100% that it is possible to build one that would also work for NPC's, I imagine it would be possible, or at least possible in some sense. I never looked when I created this mod, as the player as a werewolf and NPC werewolves are two different things.

Guest Jenova23

This only affects the player. While I can not say 100% that it is possible to build one that would also work for NPC's, I imagine it would be possible, or at least possible in some sense. I never looked when I created this mod, as the player as a werewolf and NPC werewolves are two different things.

Hmm I'm sure I can tweak it to somehow work with npc I have been looking for a mod like this, I've been trying to make a werewolf mod that keeps the original players bodyshape and looks like the vanilla werewolf.

In my game, it is working for npcs just fine. What I did was use AFT to infect followers with lycanthropy, and it worked perfectly, with the exception of khajiit.

While I have said I have no idea how this mod interacts with other werewolf mods ( the ONLY werewolf mods I use are the werewolves can loot and a Scriptdragon plugin that lets me transform back and forth as much as I want with a single keystroke. I used the latter to help me test this mod )., I think he was asking if it would affect GENERIC werewolves. It certainly doesn't in my game. If it does, and NOT the ones you personally infect yourself, let me know please. That mod may alter them into the same race the player becomes when becoming a werewolf. This is not the same as your average run of the mill werewolf.

Hmm I'm sure I can tweak it to somehow work with npc I have been looking for a mod like this, I've been trying to make a werewolf mod that keeps the original players bodyshape and looks like the vanilla werewolf.

I'm not sure what you're asking for here. You want NPC's to have a humanoid body but STILL look and have the animations of Vanilla werewolves? That would require the creation of a whole new body, and possibly animation sets, and is not just well beyond the scope of this mod, but my own abilities as well.

Guest Jenova23

In my game, it is working for npcs just fine. What I did was use AFT to infect followers with lycanthropy, and it worked perfectly, with the exception of khajiit.

While I have said I have no idea how this mod interacts with other werewolf mods ( the ONLY werewolf mods I use are the werewolves can loot and a Scriptdragon plugin that lets me transform back and forth as much as I want with a single keystroke. I used the latter to help me test this mod )., I think he was asking if it would affect GENERIC werewolves. It certainly doesn't in my game. If it does, and NOT the ones you personally infect yourself, let me know please. That mod may alter them into the same race the player becomes when becoming a werewolf. This is not the same as your average run of the mill werewolf.

I'm not sure what you're asking for here. You want NPC's to have a humanoid body but STILL look and have the animations of Vanilla werewolves? That would require the creation of a whole new body, and possibly animation sets, and is not just well beyond the scope of this mod, but my own abilities as well.

What you made now is perfect what I'm saying is I'm just going to edit it to look more like the vanilla skyrim werewolf My goal is to create a were wolf re-placer that uses a tbbp body and is race specific.

• 2 weeks later...