[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

Patreon update

• Fixed shifted textures of the skin.
  • Reworked skin fingernails to accurately match Spa Day Refresh accessory fingernails.
Spoiler

222.gif

• Added face age details to the skin.
Spoiler

111.gif

• Fixed outdated references to the textures in CAS part resources.
  • Reworked thin body type texture for elders.
  • Different breast cleavage depending on a sim age is applied to all body types.
  • Made numerous small fixes and improvements.
Edited by wild_guy
1 minute ago, IvanOoze said:

Hi, thank you for the package.

Please tutorial me how to create 3D Mesh from these package. I copied the FBD folder to Documents/Sims 4 Studio/Mods,. I switched the Sims 4 Studio program, and i select the skin, then it export to a .package, but i can not export a mesh from it. How to export these packages to 3D Mesh, thanks.

Hey. This is the texture mod, it doesn't contain any meshes. But I was guided by the Cmar's female nude top and bottom meshes while creating the textures, you can download them using the link from the topic if needed.

1 hour ago, Latuda said:

@wild_guy The update is for Patron only ? I'm confused because when you update public or Patron the time is the same.

LL engine considers any editing of the file download as an update even if no new version was uploaded, so you should look at the update date in the changelog and in the title.

4 hours ago, wild_guy said:

LL engine considers any editing of the file download as an update even if no new version was uploaded, so you should look at the update date in the changelog and in the title.

Thank you ! ?

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, bawddor said:

Hey wild guy, I love your content! I'm bummed because the vagina package can't be used with custom skins (not overlays). Is there a way to fix it? I've tried editing it on Sims 4 Studio changing CompositionMethod to 0, which is the only way it appears over the skin, but it shows with a gray shade.

Hi. It was initially made in a gray scale to work with skintones (just like the default skin or skin overlays). But even if it was colored, it wouldn't help you much because there is absolutely no guarantee that its color tone matches the color tone of the skin you want to use. I would just forget about custom skins and use skin overlays instead if you want to apply some FBD parts.

6 hours ago, bawddor said:

Also, your November update doesn't seem to be different in the downloads (it says it was updated in April).

There was no update in November. Click

Edited by wild_guy
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, lawlieting said:

I tried reintalling the game, deleted all the mod except this one, and when I use it, my sim turns colorful.

I'm quite not sure the issue is related to FBD, especially since the sim is not naked. Have you tried without any mod at all and with all of the FBD parts disabled?

• 3 weeks later...

@caythen I see different top meshes on your images, the first is WW mesh with its own nipple textures and the second one is some another one you have installed, maybe also with its own textures, hard to say. So you just need to change female body top, either using WW body selector or by removing the second top package from your mods if you don't want to use it at all.

• 2 weeks later...

@wild_guy hello wild guy, i just got here again from last year to use ur amazing mod but this time when i tried again, the mod is just working on the adult beside teen,young adult,elder doesn,t work. u can look my pictures the teen one just blank in the nipple texture and the vagina there is no texture too bcs it use from WW and the adult is fully working from ur mod. can u fix this bro wild guy bcs ur mod is fantastic than the other female mod . thanks broo!303177586_Screenshot(318).png.4070898ea30689dbfadc83c68972fa13.png303177586_Screenshot(318).png.4070898ea30689dbfadc83c68972fa13.png1347278340_Screenshot(317).png.88ae51ebaa59d059f104d1a08861dc6e.png

Edited by Rivaicchi
2 hours ago, Rivaicchi said:

@wild_guy hello wild guy, i just got here again from last year to use ur amazing mod but this time when i tried again, the mod is just working on the adult beside teen,young adult,elder doesn,t work. u can look my pictures the teen one just blank in the nipple texture and the vagina there is no texture too bcs it use from WW and the adult is fully working from ur mod. can u fix this bro wild guy bcs ur mod is fantastic than the other female mod . thanks broo!303177586_Screenshot(318).png.4070898ea30689dbfadc83c68972fa13.png303177586_Screenshot(318).png.4070898ea30689dbfadc83c68972fa13.png1347278340_Screenshot(317).png.88ae51ebaa59d059f104d1a08861dc6e.png

Is your game and other mods up to date?.....Also keep wild guys stuff in the FBD folder....Wild guys stuff needs to load before WW.

• 4 weeks later...

First post:

How to get naked sims in CAS

Spoiler

И отключи эту дурацкую галочку "Запуск с игрой". Если (когда) модов станет больше, это будет экономить время при каждом запуске.

6 hours ago, see24 said:

image.png.7e0fda7f29f463a9bb3da9b7cab3b512.png

I had a problem with a body replacer. Lingerie can not be removed. How to fix it?
All other mods work normally (public hair, tanning line), but I can't remove the pants from my sims.

image.png.f155563dd48456e93f19095b4a2463f6.png

image.png.4554b6354c7c9053d44bdf72d55f2888.png

You need default nude tops and bottoms...

4 hours ago, procian said:

You need default nude tops and bottoms...

• wild_guy FemaleDefaultNudeSkin.package - detailed female default nude skin, Majestic's based remake (thanks to him). 
    This installed. Куда уж дефолтнее? 
49 minutes ago, see24 said:

wild_guy FemaleDefaultNudeSkin.package - detailed female default nude skin, Majestic's based remake (thanks to him). 
This installed. Куда уж дефолтнее?

Это дефолтный скин, а тебе пишут про "top and bottoms", и в первом посте, где описывается состав мода, про это написано.

Самый простой способ - установить Wicked Whims. Он же позволяет наготу в игре, не только в CAS.