Double Actor/Meshes "issue"

Sir Artsy

Now that i have your attention. Do any of you readers know what is this bug or glitch?

I re-installed skyrim because i was bored, installed the mandatory textures (and their updates) which i had in my HDDs since, whenever they came out.

-Installed SKyUI because i hate the classic menu

This is what i suppose most people do.

Now comes the interesting part. I installed RaceMenu, character creation looked fine, no floating error messages.

I also had no problems before.

Now..! Install any custom race. All seem to be fine except that expressions seem to be happening under a fake head.

I deleted RaceMenu to see if this was some sort of sculpt/mask/overlay bug. The problem was still there.

Then i investigated deeper and saw that even bodies seem to have minor flickering -> there's a grey body inside a true body.

Current load order.

RaceMenu and depending stuff is missing along with the ashen/ningheim race because i booted those from the data.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHair.esm

Any clues? I flipped tables 2 months ago because this same crap happened the first time.

Have you tried starting a new game with just the Skyrim.esm Update.esm Dawnguard.esm HearthFires.esm Dragonborn.esm installed under your spoiler to see if it's still present on a new game?

If not then you know something is conflicting or causing it and you will just have to start installing a few at a time till it comes back and then you will have the culprit. I don't use racemenu so I have no clue if it could be causing it or not.

You could also look and see if you have any 2 things that might be trying to do the same thing. Maybe 2 things that do things for race/races.

I have no idea what caused the double bodies but the "faulty head" in my terms seems to be related to citrus heads -replacer.

In my fresh install, i only have CBBE SG Textures, RaceMenu, Couple of hairs and bethesda's own legendary edition plugins.

No hi poly heads this time and expressions seem to be fine, no floating dummies over anything..

Curious..

I think so?

I downloaded it recently and i don't think it has been updated since oct. 22, 2014?

..Well, so far this issue is/was centered around head replacer. Not marking as solved just now. I'm gonna wait and see if the double body happens again.

Archived