Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

Give JoshNZ some credit. He was actually the first who managed this without any other tools. While every one else where scratching there heads. :P

I remember I used only AP for my FO3 and FONV sex needs. He definitely has my thanks and appreciation. Although the Skyrim version felt like it was lacking, it was still a huge leap forward.

Seems like the facial expression might be standalone. This pic was just uploaded:

up03085.jpg

Both of the animations with that expression are of already existing animations. Furthermore' date=' no download link has been provided since the one I posted earlier, and they're usually up way faster than this.

If anyone can figure out where the facial expression came from, that'd be amazing. There IS still the possibility the next update will just add that expression to all animations though.

[/quote']

this maybe? http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9097

Seems like the facial expression might be standalone. This pic was just uploaded:

up03085.jpg

Both of the animations with that expression are of already existing animations. Furthermore' date=' no download link has been provided since the one I posted earlier, and they're usually up way faster than this.

If anyone can figure out where the facial expression came from, that'd be amazing. There IS still the possibility the next update will just add that expression to all animations though.

[/quote']

this maybe? http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9097

Oh wow, I didn't even think of that. Yeah, that's probably it.

Guest Donkey

Are you sure he is not just using the mod from Cotyoyume the maker of estrus ?? The shy part looks just like his work. He also made it for skyrim. It is already available on nexus.

I've tested the 1.4 version, but when i drop all the Data folders in my skyrim folder some animations are awkwardly replaced.

The female 2 and male 1 folders are replacing the 01-03 idle's. which is rather creepy.

I also tried to rename the files in meshes for the foldes female 2 but to no avail.

Does any one else have this problem too?

I've tested the 1.4 version' date=' but when i drop all the Data folders in my skyrim folder some animations are awkwardly replaced.

The female 2 and male 1 folders are replacing the 01-03 idle's. which is rather creepy.

I also tried to rename the files in meshes for the foldes female 2 but to no avail.

Does any one else have this problem too?

[/quote']

Install ONLY ONE folder at once, installing more than one does not work, period.

I haven't touched anything since 1.3 version since each new installment takes over another. I'll stick to what I have till something much better comes along or the finished product.

As for ASX, yeah the new stuff is great, but buggy...or I'm just not doing things right. Not complaining, grateful for all the modder's work.

Not using AP, but I still love it. JoshNZ is the man. Hope he's doing well and hope he does some stuff in the future.

I really can't wait to see what our Japanese modders come up with next. ^^

Now to wait for someone to turn that into a mod :D

Unless I missed said mod.

From what I've gathered, the animations currently run off of FNIS. For now, you'll need to use it to run the animations, but I'm sure when/if this guy slows down, it'll be converted to something standalone.

Now to wait for someone to turn that into a mod :D

Unless I missed said mod.

From what I've gathered' date=' the animations currently run off of FNIS. For now, you'll need to use it to run the animations, but I'm sure when/if this guy slows down, it'll be converted to something standalone.

[/quote']

Keep in mind that FNIS is more or less a "framework" of sorts. And having animations triggered by spellcast holds a LOT of future potential. Think about this for a second:

the player is NOT the only entity in the game that can cast spells ;)

When things get hashed out to a point where NPCs can cast spells that initiate animations (through scripted or triggered events), that's when you'll start seeing some of the Oblivion type sex mods in Skyrim. And I suspect that lots of this stuff will be wrapped into quests created for this purpose.

If you have FNIS installed, and you look on the Animations tab for ANY actor in the Creation Kit, all of the FNIS animations appear on the actor form (WITHOUT directly loading FNIS into the kit). I haven't experimented with any of it, since I know exactly Jack and Shit about animation or scripting. But if someone who does know that stuff wants to have a look, it might be worth their while :D

post-26173-13597876491909_thumb.jpg

Trykz

Some people were talking about losing the ability to go to first person view. I had a similar problem and I think it's a glitch that occurs sometimes when you exit the animation. I didn't uninstall any mods but earlier saves were fine, so I'm confident this is the problem.

To be safe, don't save after using the animations, or save after checking you can use first person view, as the glitch gets stored in the save file.

Some people were talking about losing the ability to go to first person view. I had a similar problem and I think it's a glitch that occurs sometimes when you exit the animation. I didn't uninstall any mods but earlier saves were fine' date=' so I'm confident this is the problem.

To be safe, don't save after using the animations, or save after checking you can use first person view, as the glitch gets stored in the save file.

[/quote']

That was the same issue I had. And I also couldn't use any crafting tables. It's definitely an issue that persists through saves, so should be used with caution. I've gotten into the habit of simply reloading my last save right after using these.

Trykz

Archived