Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

Guest Donkey

i think ASX breaks after 3 or 4 tries with the fnis spell. Also seem to happen faster when you already started a game and add a new mod to the list. If this is the case then a clean save should solve some problems some are getting.

you will notice the bug when one of the npc or pc gets up to quickly and the other is stuck in infinite loop of animation after that you can no longer use your weapons.

Some people were talking about losing the ability to go to first person view. I had a similar problem and I think it's a glitch that occurs sometimes when you exit the animation. I didn't uninstall any mods but earlier saves were fine' date=' so I'm confident this is the problem.

To be safe, don't save after using the animations, or save after checking you can use first person view, as the glitch gets stored in the save file.

[/quote']

Some people were talking about losing the ability to go to first person view. I had a similar problem and I think it's a glitch that occurs sometimes when you exit the animation. I didn't uninstall any mods but earlier saves were fine' date=' so I'm confident this is the problem.

To be safe, don't save after using the animations, or save after checking you can use first person view, as the glitch gets stored in the save file.

[/quote']

That was the same issue I had. And I also couldn't use any crafting tables. It's definitely an issue that persists through saves, so should be used with caution. I've gotten into the habit of simply reloading my last save right after using these.

Trykz

well i only have f***ed up camera when i tried to cycle/exit etc between animations while in TFC mode. so i would say while in TFC u only should OBSERVE animation and nothing else or u might break ur camera...

I had this problem too, Couldn't even go closer or in 1st person anymore.

the trick is to do away with the finis spells and load something other than them. Best do it right and left. So i take 2 katana's and arm myself. Then i try to go to 1st person view. This usualy works like a charm.

Now to wait for someone to turn that into a mod :D

Unless I missed said mod.

From what I've gathered' date=' the animations currently run off of FNIS. For now, you'll need to use it to run the animations, but I'm sure when/if this guy slows down, it'll be converted to something standalone.

[/quote']

Keep in mind that FNIS is more or less a "framework" of sorts. And having animations triggered by spellcast holds a LOT of future potential. Think about this for a second:

the player is NOT the only entity in the game that can cast spells ;)

When things get hashed out to a point where NPCs can cast spells that initiate animations (through scripted or triggered events), that's when you'll start seeing some of the Oblivion type sex mods in Skyrim. And I suspect that lots of this stuff will be wrapped into quests created for this purpose.

If you have FNIS installed, and you look on the Animations tab for ANY actor in the Creation Kit, all of the FNIS animations appear on the actor form (WITHOUT directly loading FNIS into the kit). I haven't experimented with any of it, since I know exactly Jack and Shit about animation or scripting. But if someone who does know that stuff wants to have a look, it might be worth their while :D

Trykz

You could probably also have something invisible move to your location and do all the spell casting, overseeing and general adjustment of the action. I'm honestly lost when it comes to papyrus though, so I have no idea how it would work. But I imagine that having some invisible entity take care of the spell casting would avoid some problems, like trying to have the player or npc cast during an animation sequence.

Presumably you could accomplish moving the 'invisible thing' to your location through conversation. Again... i have no idea what I'm really talking about.

Ok so i have all the animations working which are amazeing by the way if you havent seen them yet' date='Yeah the blank face is alil weird lol but compare to what we had before this is great 1 question though how on earth did they do this http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/12556-2-1336136107.jpg

well either way god bless the japanese

[/quote']

i believe they used AP animations and used em with FNIS, setting that all up though took alot of work.

Ok so i have all the animations working which are amazeing by the way if you havent seen them yet' date='Yeah the blank face is alil weird lol but compare to what we had before this is great 1 question though how on earth did they do this http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/12556-2-1336136107.jpg

[/quote']

You can use the puppeteer mod and add a facial animation to the target, even if the other animation is already running. What worked for me was use Edialogmod to set the "power" of the facial animation (i set to high), then use the puppeteer mod to choose one of the few facial expressions. I might be mistaken but you need to turn off the automatical trigger of facial expressions in Etarget first. Also it is important that the "settimescale to" is higher than ten(10). I hope this is understandable and helps a little.

[/quote']

Haha, those are my screenshots. Yes, it did take a lot of work, and it was all just FNIS and console commands.

Quick question, is it possible to get all the animations in the game at the same time? I'm asking this because files like monster and female 1 and female 2 both have slots for FNIS001, FNIS002, FNIS003 and so on, asking me to replace one for the other.

What?! 1.7 Already? Just 3 days from 1.3 now 1.7! Awesome!

Is it possible if I renamed the file instead FNISo001.hkx to other FNIS file? Coz I'd like to put all of these animations into one FNIS.

yes u can

What he said.

BUT' date=' not only do you have to change the .HKX files in animations/finis

You MUST also change the files in the map animobj/AOEM to correspond to the changes you made to the .hkx files.

I forgot to do this and the result was both funny, awkward and in some cases Creepy.

Quick question, is it possible to get all the animations in the game at the same time? I'm asking this because files like monster and female 1 and female 2 both have slots for FNIS001, FNIS002, FNIS003 and so on, asking me to replace one for the other.

see above, make sure you adjust all the files correspondingly.

I did this for finis o1-09 and b1-b4 an it works fine. (didn't care about those animations anyway so in their place there is now some ero movement).

BTW did the modder finally go to sleep?

greetings everyone !

i have a little problem:

i installed FNIS 2.1

installed the 1.7 of the "ero motion"

when i load my game, i chose idle o1 and when i launch spell, nothing happens ! ( well when i try in first person, i get into 3rd person view, and that's it)

did i miss something?

best regards

igora

greetings everyone !

i have a little problem:

i installed FNIS 2.1

installed the 1.7 of the "ero motion"

when i load my game' date=' i chose idle o1 and when i launch spell, nothing happens ! ( well when i try in first person, i get into 3rd person view, and that's it)

did i miss something?

best regards

igora

[/quote']

I had this problem as well. Just make a clean save without FNIS, and when you load it up after, everything should work fine.

if you looking for shoe you can go to nearest hospital.. Seriously' date=' you might want to go to "what is this MOD" at sticky. Post some pics and many person will help.

anyway i have tried renamed the fnis file and the result also very terrible. It seems not simple as it is.

[/quote']

Did you follow my advice and also changed the files in this folder of your rar/zip file: Meshes/animObjects/FINIS?

There are some files in there, you have to rename them to correspond with your other changes.

Archived