Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

Guest Donkey

It should stop after 15 to 30 seconds. It is currently very short. But if it stuck try using the f key then f key again. if your stuck.

Like Donkey said, if it is minilovers, the animation stops after about half a minute. If it is the animations with the mannequins, the animations loop forever. You just have to jump to stop the animations.

It should stop after 15 to 30 seconds. It is currently very short. But if it stuck try using the f key then f key again. if your stuck.

Hmm that's odd, mine was stuck for around 2 minutes, it got kind of annoying since I had the "vibrating NPC" bug, the guy would rapidly twitch like he's on drugs or something lol. Is this only due to clipping with uneven terrain?

New version of Mini Lovers out

Male only for now, the animation was changed so the woman's arms are on the floor, rather then held by the man.

screenshot4bo.png

During usage, I noticed that it no longer stops after 30 seconds, in fact, the timer reads 28 hours for the spell. It can be canceled by going through a door, but after doing so, you fall over in third person.

Mini Lovers 0.2.7z

Sorry if the picture is poorly sized, tried to get this posted semi-quickly.

New version of Mini Lovers out

Male only for now' date=' the animation was changed so the woman's arms are on the floor, rather then held by the man.

[img']http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/670/screenshot4bo.png[/img]

During usage, I noticed that it no longer stops after 30 seconds, in fact, the timer reads 28 hours for the spell. It can be canceled by going through a door, but after doing so, you fall over in third person.

Mini Lovers 0.2.7z

Sorry if the picture is poorly sized, tried to get this posted semi-quickly.

Added to front page.

Guest Donkey

tried the new version 0.20 anyone care to tell me how to fix this ?? :huh:

Jump key doesn't work for me, person just gets stuck on pc player.

post-3-13597876838576_thumb.jpg

i have first removed any trace from previous version then started a new game.

tried the new version 0.20 anyone care to tell me how to fix this ?? :huh:

Jump key doesn't work for me' date=' person just gets stuck on pc player.

i have first removed any trace from previous version then started a new game.

[/quote']

I had that issue too, I'm assuming it's bugged. Go through a loading screen door, when you load your partner is gone. You can also target and resurrect your partner to end it, mainly you need to make the person you were interacting with nonexistant, if only for a second.

Guest Donkey

I think it is race related. I played a nord and it worked fine. I was playing orc in previous version. So it does not work with all races yet.

SC:

post-3-13597876840145_thumb.jpgpost-3-13597876840959_thumb.jpg

Guest Donkey

Maybe we need to test with different races, and check witch works and witch doesn't.

Looks like i spoke to soon, seem to be working fine for orc now. The only thing i did differently was i removed all trace, except for Source files in script folder, after removing that too all races work now.

Source files from previous version was messing with the new one it seem.

Also i switched the spell from inifite to 30 seconds.

I was checking out the animations just using the FNIS spell and noticed another set on animations. Anyone figure out how to trigger them? I tried using male on female and female on male and they do the same thing.

Also, while I couldn't really read the readme (bunch of gibberish instead of Japanese kana), I noticed SKSE in the list along with FNIS behavior files, so perhaps it's needed for everything to work correctly? I saw some shift+ commands in the readme too, but again, all gibberish so I can't read it (my Japanese is rusty anyway, so doubt I could understand it if I had a good readme).

Anyway, here are the screens of the other animations. Again, took them using FNIS by just renaming them to 1-12 instead of 72-87.

Guest Donkey

Still not working' date=' but I'm testing on a Redguard. How do you change the spell timer?

[/quote']

you need to open the esp plug-in in Skyrim editor (Skyrim creation kit)

And switch the timer for sex acts from 9999 to either 30 seconds.

There are a few commands but they are gibberish

keep the Y key pressed to cycle forward and Shift + Y to move motion backwards

Shift + Z seem to speed the animation Z key seem to slow the animation down

Shift + H move the player character forward and H Moves the player backward to fit the animation better So this is the Y-ax

I take it Shift X will do it for X-ax

G key switches player from offender to defender. So you can play it both ways.

Commands in action:

SkyrimInAction.zip

Does anyone have the refrence keys for what these numbers mean ??

Looks like all of these are currently possible.

Snippit from papyrus scripting.

StageKey = 35

ShiftKey = 42

ReverseKey = 34

OffsetXKey = 45

OffsetZKey = 44

IdleSelectKey = 21

These are all the keys currently available.

Well the older two works, the third one definitely doesn't. It comes with around 20 animations or so, only 2 of them work (the first 2, FNISc072 and FNISc073), the rest of them are all completely blank files, so when you use Y to cycle through the animations all of them end up with the default "T" pose. Might be a good idea to still provide the link for the first 2 files.

Archived