Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

It works well with a male PC

So if you're playing a male' date=' the sides are swapped, you mean?

[/quote']

yep. My pc is the one thrusting, not the one receiving.

Alright, good to know. The animation still doesn't change with the NPC's gender though.

[/quote']

Alright, good to know. The animation still doesn't change with the NPC's gender though.

in the only pose I have seen, there's not much difference...

[/quote']

in the only pose I have seen, there's not much difference...

Huh? I mean that it doesn't matter if you cast it on a male or female NPC, it's still the same animation, even if it doesn't make any sense.

There are actualy two diffrent mini lovers mods ones for male on female and one for female on male, also if you type help minilovers 4 you can get a list of the hex codes for the spell which seems to have 3 stages, ive been teaching my female followers the spell trying to get them to rape someone lol , ps anyone seen a strap on mod ?

New file out on that japanese thread callied mini lovers ???? http://eelog.jp/image/41805

http://eelog.jp/thread/skyrim-ero/17

dang i really want that bukkake texture that some of those pics have but the one i can get on here isnt for UNP/UNPB also doesnt work very well with drow (i have no experience using photoshop to edit). but the male meshes look quite promising. i can tell there will be a BJ and a few other animations in the near future.

@demonicfish - calyps has 2 strap-ons in her mod which is available both on here and on nexus.

check on nexus for stapon. O just download it and use it and awesome! Anyway I tried minilovers 0.1.0f and works well with my female npc. I tried to cast it with another female or male follower, my PC always got on top and never got the doggy style. The animation only take 5 seconds and thats really annoying.. Anyone knows how to change it to longer animations? Also whats the diffrence between the two versions? 0.1.0f and 0.1.0)

oh and about shakeybugs i type tcl on the npc and quite working so far.

check on nexus for stapon. O just download it and use it and awesome! Anyway I tried minilovers 0.1.0f and works well with my female npc. I tried to cast it with another female or male follower' date=' my PC always got on top and never got the doggy style. The animation only take 5 seconds and thats really annoying.. Anyone knows how to change it to longer animations? Also whats the diffrence between the two versions? 0.1.0f and 0.1.0)

[/quote']

The 0.1.0f version is probably a fixed version. That's usually what the f stands for.

As for using tcl on the npc... I can understand that would work, but using tcl on an npc is something I never recommend doing, I've had some issues with that in the past where the NPC just completely vanishes (I'll never be able to buy potions in Whiterun again, lol). If you're going to do that, I suggest not saving afterward.

I haven't had any issues with mini lovers or found any need for tcl, but perhaps it's because my character and everyone I tested it on is race/height 1. Maybe if someone larger is involved, like a Nord (which is 1.03), it will start getting buggy. I dunno, just messing around with the CK, I've noticed many things that are sensitive to scale.

If you wanna test it out, setscale any Nords you see to .97 before you cast it on them, and if you are larger, you'll have to do it to yourself as well (use .92 for Altmer, .955 for Orsimer). For the most part, every other race is either smaller, or close enough to 1 that it shouldn't be an issue.

damit i'm usually pretty good when it comes to finding mods lol i downloaded both mini lovers files but what spell are you guys talking about? i definitely missed something. Is it the same rename fnis animation routine or no? Thanks in advance!

It's under Destruction spells, called... Lovers Rape or something? Forgot and can't open the game right now, sorry.

Guest Donkey

New file out on that japanese thread callied mini lovers ???? http://eelog.jp/image/41805

http://eelog.jp/thread/skyrim-ero/17

Where is this mod ?? do you have direct link i can't even see what it said on that site ?? That site don't even have search function' date=' it is all giberish.

nevermind:

comparing shyuploader with that one is shyuploader was breese searching stuff.

i can see it now it does not allow direct link to post itself

it is number 497 so scroll all the way done.

Mini Lovers 0.1.0

Mini Lovers 0.1.0F

check on nexus for stapon. O just download it and use it and awesome! Anyway I tried minilovers 0.1.0f and works well with my female npc. I tried to cast it with another female or male follower' date=' my PC always got on top and never got the doggy style. The animation only take 5 seconds and thats really annoying.. Anyone knows how to change it to longer animations? Also whats the diffrence between the two versions? 0.1.0f and 0.1.0)

[/quote']

I'm also curious as to how to make these animations longer. Is it easily adjustable or very technical and difficult?

As for the difference in 0.1.0f and 0.1.0 it's the position. 0.1.0 is your PC dogging from behind NPC and 0.1.0f is your PC riding NPC.

damit i'm usually pretty good when it comes to finding mods lol i downloaded both mini lovers files but what spell are you guys talking about? i definitely missed something. Is it the same rename fnis animation routine or no? Thanks in advance!

It's under Destruction spells' date=' called... Lovers Rape or something? Forgot and can't open the game right now, sorry.

[/quote']

Thats just too damn awesome. Thanks!!

Archived