Ooh LaLa - Jiggly Butts, Pussy Tugs and Belly Bulges

Wowzers! Great stuff, man. Ready or not, I'm going to use this. It already looks better than the HDT I have installed now.

The HDT preset is up and ready to go :) just belly bulging is being worked on. I'll likely include all necessary files, plus the HDT (I'll make variations and take requests).
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Haven't really been working on the belly bulge portion of this XML pack because not many people had expressed interest. But, when I return (which will hopefully be within the next three months) I'll finish this off, and work on it and include all creatures with schlongs over 7 inches with the most accurate portrayal of bulge that I can. Also, wanna make the butt a little more jiggly and breasts, as well. Unfortunately, all test files for the bulge (which were for the most part done) were all on my old laptop, which is in the trash across the country at the moment, so I could not release those even had I wanted to.

Anyways, hope you guys have enjoyed this preset as much as I have :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! :D , This might sound very very dumb but uhh... how do you install it? I've added it using mod mod organizer and I have HDT installed with HDT body, (other Jiggle mods work)

but not this one :( . Any help would be greatly appreciated cuz I really like the look of the mod and would love to use it. Thanks! 

(EDIT) I'm using the vertical bounce option if that means anything.

Hey there! :D , This might sound very very dumb but uhh... how do you install it? I've added it using mod mod organizer and I have HDT installed with HDT body, (other Jiggle mods work)

but not this one :( . Any help would be greatly appreciated cuz I really like the look of the mod and would love to use it. Thanks!

The folder, "Plugins" is not properly named. It is "Plugin" instead. Just fix that :) I would, but no laptop

The folder, "Plugins" is not properly named. It is "Plugin" instead. Just fix that :) I would, but no laptop

Okay so I got the boob, butt and belly jiggle work Great and they are great, however the belly bulge isn't working. Would there be any reason why it wouldn't be working? Do I need some special collisions or something? Thanks for the mod + the help btw :D

Okay so I got the boob, butt and belly jiggle work Great and they are great, however the belly bulge isn't working. Would there be any reason why it wouldn't be working? Do I need some special collisions or something? Thanks for the mod + the help btw :D

You would need Stevierages collision data (available in All-in-one pussy) and his creature/SOS data. The belly bulge isn't available yet. I'll probably work on that once I have a laptop available.

You would need Stevierages collision data (available in All-in-one pussy) and his creature/SOS data. The belly bulge isn't available yet. I'll probably work on that once I have a laptop available.

Alright Thanks agian downjonsie, I'm very much looking forward to the belly bulge, keep up the good work! :D

Are there any chances a belly buldge version for cbbe will be released at some time? To be more precise (i have no clue if that makes any difference): i'm using the all-in-one clams of skyrim body with cbbe meshes & textures.

I don't have a laptop. But clue me in on what your current HDT file is, and when I do have a laptop, I can develop one for CBBE and tweak it to your liking. Fair warning, I may not be able to get to it for a month, and I'm not sure how well CBBE meshes would react to warping. I've only ever used UNP

Are there any chances a belly buldge version for cbbe will be released at some time? To be more precise (i have no clue if that makes any difference): i'm using the all-in-one clams of skyrim body with cbbe meshes & textures.

I don't have a laptop. But clue me in on what your current HDT file is, and when I do have a laptop, I can develop one for CBBE and tweak it to your liking. Fair warning, I may not be able to get to it for a month, and I'm not sure how well CBBE meshes would react to warping. I've only ever used UNP

It's not that urgent, i've waited much longer. ;) But a question appeared to my mind: i've seen that in your video your belly is very flat, would pregnancy etc remove the effect? I'm using several mods which morph the belly, so it's seldom flat.

And the second question is: where can i see what HDT file i'm using? I'll add the hdt*.xml files from the all-in-one mod i've installed. Let me know if you need something different.

hdtVagina.xml hdtFingers.xml hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

hdtm.xml

It's not that urgent, i've waited much longer. ;) But a question appeared to my mind: i've seen that in your video your belly is very flat, would pregnancy etc remove the effect? I'm using several mods which morph the belly, so it's seldom flat.

And the second question is: where can i see what HDT file i'm using? I'll add the hdt*.xml files from the all-in-one mod i've installed. Let me know if you need something different.

attachicon.gifhdtm.xml attachicon.gifhdtVagina.xml attachicon.gifhdtFingers.xml attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

I have my doubts. The HDT schlong reacts to the mesh by moving/contorting the bone. Unless your pregnancy mod affects HDT belly node scaling, you shouldn't have much issue. Maybe not at all, even. I personally use 'fill her up', pregnancy mods tend to break the belly bone sometimes.

Our belly differences come from a combination of the weight paints, and skeleton use (we both very likely have the same skeleton; I just use a modified version of Groovtamas for more ragdolling). Unless your pregnancy mod has its own included skeleton?

attachicon.gifhdtm.xml attachicon.gifhdtVagina.xml attachicon.gifhdtFingers.xml attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

I have my doubts. The HDT schlong reacts to the mesh by moving/contorting the bone. Unless your pregnancy mod affects HDT belly node scaling, you shouldn't have much issue. Maybe not at all, even. I personally use 'fill her up', pregnancy mods tend to break the belly bone sometimes.

Our belly differences come from a combination of the weight paints, and skeleton use (we both very likely have the same skeleton; I just use a modified version of Groovtamas for more ragdolling). Unless your pregnancy mod has its own included skeleton?

Nah, if it works with FHU (NiO version), everything should be fine, that's the mod which makes the most changes anyways. My other mods are Egg Factory and SGO, i wouldn't use a mod that overwrites XPMSE. :)

Just thought I'd drop a quick message saying that this is fantastic! The wobbly bits look pretty spot on to me :)

1 quick question - Do I need schlongs of skyrim for the belly bulge? I'm assuming there needs to be some kind of collision mesh for the bulge to work?

Just thought I'd drop a quick message saying that this is fantastic! The wobbly bits look pretty spot on to me :)

1 quick question - Do I need schlongs of skyrim for the belly bulge? I'm assuming there needs to be some kind of collision mesh for the bulge to work?

Unfortunately, the bulge had been in hiatus for the past few months because my laptop shitted on me and I moved across the country. Fortunately, however, I just got a new one with a GeForce 940mx. So I'll be working on it once I get my Skyrim in working order.

The bulge is intended to be used with creatures, notably Stevierages HDT creatures (and the random files included there) and UUNP special.

I can try to work with Schlongs, but I cannot make promises because of the varying sizes

Glad you're working on this again! I've been using version 1.2.2 for months now. It's my favorite HDT jiggly mod, striking a great balance between realism and sexiness in my opinion. I'm very happy with the settings at the moment, but I'd be interested to try a slightly jigglier version as well :)

Glad you're working on this again! I've been using version 1.2.2 for months now. It's my favorite HDT jiggly mod, striking a great balance between realism and sexiness in my opinion. I'm very happy with the settings at the moment, but I'd be interested to try a slightly jigglier version as well :)

Good enough. I'll release it as an optional. And maybe troll+chaurus skeletons for belly bulging. Everything is pretty much set up for it in my HDT preset. I just need to work with the skeletons

If you hadn't, the verticle bounce optional is slightly more bouncy than 1.2.2

You just have to rename Plugin to plugins, or just drag the XML into the plugins folder

Unfortunately, the bulge had been in hiatus for the past few months because my laptop shitted on me and I moved across the country. Fortunately, however, I just got a new one with a GeForce 940mx. So I'll be working on it once I get my Skyrim in working order.

The bulge is intended to be used with creatures, notably Stevierages HDT creatures (and the random files included there) and UUNP special.

I can try to work with Schlongs, but I cannot make promises because of the varying sizes

It's not a big thing really..just wondered what mods it was supposed to work with.

Will you be adding any other jiggly parts...thighs maybe?

Would anyone like a jigglier version (probably 20-25% more bounce on breasts and 15% on butt)?

I'd release it Wednesday.

Also, don't forget to make your requests (a cup, double B etc)

Personally I think you nailed the bounce. Much better than the one I was using before (which might have been the default one...can't really remember now)

Keep up the great work.

It's not a big thing really..just wondered what mods it was supposed to work with.

Will you be adding any other jiggly parts...thighs maybe?

Would anyone like a jigglier version (probably 20-25% more bounce on breasts and 15% on butt)?

I'd release it Wednesday.

Also, don't forget to make your requests (a cup, double B etc)

Personally I think you nailed the bounce. Much better than the one I was using before (which might have been the default one...can't really remember now)

Keep up the great work.

Id have to add new bone entries to do that. I'll talk with Groovtamas to learn what I can. Unless you've come across an editor who has it already? Maybe I'll speak with them, but I don't know any XML with thigh jiggles off the bat. That's something I'd very much like to add, too.

This may have been addressed previously but I noticed that in the description on the mod page it states that this is for unp builds, is there any hope for a CBBE port at some point? I really like this mod from what I see of it but I have far too many other mods dependant on CBBE for it to be worth it to change over just for this.

Id have to add new bone entries to do that. I'll talk with Groovtamas to learn what I can. Unless you've come across an editor who has it already? Maybe I'll speak with them, but I don't know any XML with thigh jiggles off the bat. That's something I'd very much like to add, too.

There's this one that seems to have many different bones added...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27011-project-flesh-pseudo-muscle-interaction-via-hdt-alpha/

This may have been addressed previously but I noticed that in the description on the mod page it states that this is for unp builds, is there any hope for a CBBE port at some point? I really like this mod from what I see of it but I have far too many other mods dependant on CBBE for it to be worth it to change over just for this.

You could move to UUNP which is supported through bodyslide. This means you can use the UUNP for the naked body and then CBBE bodies for skimpy armour etc and because the slider sets are the same between the 2 different bodies everything lines up perfectly, that's how I've done it :)