[Sims 4] Lunar Eclipse NEW HD Penis Model Hard and Soft ver. Update(WickedWhims Compatible)

So got no idea which files to download, I just want a working pennis for my sims, since I tried downloading the 40mb rar but it stays in Soft mode even during animations it doesnt changes to hard mode like Cmars.

Here are my mods install dont think any might be conflicting.

Until its fix ill stay with Cmar

post-1811114-0-16257200-1489583843_thumb.png

If you remove  "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package" that remove cmar mesh(less detailed version) and lunar will show.

If you know how to navigate turbodriver penis menu then ingame:

Whickwhims>setting>penis setting> show all soft penis:click lunar>show all hard penis: click lunar>done

I do see the penis, what I don't see is the penis texture, it comes in a flat skin color. I do have the tattoo applied in CAS.

Thanks for the help.

If you remove  "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package" that remove cmar mesh(less detailed version) and lunar will show.

If you know how to navigate turbodriver penis menu then ingame:

Whickwhims>setting>penis setting> show all soft penis:click lunar>show all hard penis: click lunar>done

I do see the penis, what I don't see is the penis texture, it comes in a flat skin color. I do have the tattoo applied in CAS.

Thanks for the help.

I need a print screen of your mod folder to better understand what you have

Not a printscreen, but this is what I have:

LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]BaseGame_DefaultOverrides
LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]AlienEP01_DefaultOverrides
LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDHardPenis]_CAS
LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDSoftPenis]_Defaults
LunarEclipse-ymTattoo[hardpenis]CASTexturePack_ALIENSET
LunarEclipse-ymTattoo[hardpenis]CASTexturePack_BASEGAME
LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]MaleSkinOverlays_Defaults
LunarEclipse_yfTattooAcc[FemaleSoftPenis]_NudeVer001
LunarEclipse_yfAcc[HIDEFemalePenis]_BrowRingVer001
LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]FemaleSkinOverlays_Defaults

Thanks again!

I love this mod so much, thank you for your hard work above all else :D

One thing I've been having trouble with is the gender options and the penis mod. I have a transgender guy that I don't want to have a penis, and I have him set as a masculine frame. I opened the gender options and selected 'No' under 'Does this sim have a penis?' It just appears to be soft all the time. Same with having a transman with a feminine form. The penis shows up and I selected for it to not show. This is the only penis mod I have. Is there going to be an update to fix the option to select whether a Sim has it or not, as it doesn't work?

Thanks again!

It looks like you already have all the things, I need to see more details of your entire mod folder

I love this mod so much, thank you for your hard work above all else :D

One thing I've been having trouble with is the gender options and the penis mod. I have a transgender guy that I don't want to have a penis, and I have him set as a masculine frame. I opened the gender options and selected 'No' under 'Does this sim have a penis?' It just appears to be soft all the time. Same with having a transman with a feminine form. The penis shows up and I selected for it to not show. This is the only penis mod I have. Is there going to be an update to fix the option to select whether a Sim has it or not, as it doesn't work?

me too!! i really want a trans guy with no penis, but theres a penis with male, with feminine frame. 

Thanks again!

It looks like you already have all the things, I need to see more details of your entire mod folder

I have some skin overlays. Perhaps one of those is being superimposed over the penis texture. I will try changing the sort layer of the penis tattoos.

is it possible for you to make a tattoo version of the hard model for female? there seems to be only a soft one, unless I'm missing something. I know there's one in the bottoms, but I want to use it WITH bottoms like the tattoo version of the soft one.

Hello LunarisEclipse

I used your Sims 4 Penis Mod with great pleasure, but noticed a heavy "bug". Because of the Overwritten Skin tones, my normal sims are allowed to use the vampire skin tones which shouldn't be. As a result, the game generates most of my normal sims with a pale rotten vampire skin and rearly with a normal one. So i opend your file called "LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]BaseGame_DefaultOverrides.package" with Sims 4 Studio and noticed, that you added the tag occult vampire AND occult human to the vampire skin tones. I removed the occult human tag from the vampire skin tones and it was successfull. In game now the normal sims can only have a normal skin tone. The vampire sims can still have a normal and a vampire skin tone as it should be.

Here is the link to the file i edited: https://ufile.io/0d91d

You can use it in your future mod update if you want, or edit your own file like i did in the steps explained above. Sorry for my bad english, it's not my motherlanguage.

Best greetings from

Simonch8

Guest zheur

Hello LunarisEclipse

I used your Sims 4 Penis Mod with great pleasure, but noticed a heavy "bug". Because of the Overwritten Skin tones, my normal sims are allowed to use the vampire skin tones which shouldn't be. As a result, the game generates most of my normal sims with a pale rotten vampire skin and rearly with a normal one. So i opend your file called "LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]BaseGame_DefaultOverrides.package" with Sims 4 Studio and noticed, that you added the tag occult vampire AND occult human to the vampire skin tones. I removed the occult human tag from the vampire skin tones and it was successfull. In game now the normal sims can only have a normal skin tone. The vampire sims can still have a normal and a vampire skin tone as it should be.

Here is the link to the file i edited: https://ufile.io/0d91d

You can use it in your future mod update if you want, or edit your own file like i did in the steps explained above. Sorry for my bad english, it's not my motherlanguage.

Best greetings from

Simonch8

I was wondering why all the townies were showing up like that. Thanks!

Hi Lunar, i'm new to using mods for sims and i'm confused about how to enable your penis mod so its the default for wickedwhim's mod. I made sure that i didn't have UN's or any other body mods in the folder but it doesn't appear when i use an animation, but i can see it in CAS if i use in there. do you have any idea what i might be doing wrong?

Hi Lunar, i'm new to using mods for sims and i'm confused about how to enable your penis mod so its the default for wickedwhim's mod. I made sure that i didn't have UN's or any other body mods in the folder but it doesn't appear when i use an animation, but i can see it in CAS if i use in there. do you have any idea what i might be doing wrong?

Go into your game, make sure you click a male sim even if you're using a female. Click the male sim and click Wicked, Penis Settings, then click Set All Soft to LE, then click Set All Hard to LE. Hope this helps. You should be golden unless something else is wrong.