[Sims 4] Lunar Eclipse NEW HD Penis Model Hard and Soft ver. Update(WickedWhims Compatible)

Hey, I installed everything correctly, but I might've made some mistake. The penis is showing up black, what exactly should I do to fix it? thanks!

Same here :(

Have you selected the penis in the bottoms section and then select the texture/color you want to use in the tattoo/bodyhair section of CAS?

Hey, I installed everything correctly, but I might've made some mistake. The penis is showing up black, what exactly should I do to fix it? thanks!

Same here :(

Have you selected the penis in the bottoms section and then select the texture/color you want to use in the tattoo/bodyhair section of CAS?

Actually I think it was just a temporary glitch because once I restarted the game it showed up just fine to me, but thank you anyway!

I was wondering if there are any threesome animation for wickedwhims though, it would be really cool!

It might be that the skintones/ colors cause the problem with the alien (and possibly with the vampire) files. Without the "LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]AlienEP01_DefaultOverrides.package" installed, the penis appears black in the alien form, but appears correctly when using the disguise. For vampires it turns out to be the same: with the new skin colors the penis is visible in black. However, it works properly with the normal skintones used on "normal" sims.

I Can't Download it. It said that i have no access to it. Can you please help me. Thank you

I Can't Download it. It said that i don't have permission to use it i don't know why. Pleas help me, I love your work,.

I Can't Download it. It said that i don't have permission to use it i don't know why. Pleas help me, I love your work,.

Hi, thanks a lot for this mod!! I always used Cmar's but I started using yours and I like it more, it's more realistic. Will it be updated for aliens and vampires?

On another note, and not mod related, could you upload the models you used in the first page? They are gorgeous and I'd love to have them in my game!!

hello dear author ,there are gaps between my female sims' crotch n peniss in-game (works fine in cas mode),and im using latest version wickedwhims .

is there any way to fix it? or i did it wrong ?

I am not too sure why this happens exactly. It happens in WickedWhims oddly.

My files without WW installed do not actually do that, so I'm not to sure how exactly that can be fixed. I'm not the person who can really fix it.

If you prefer, you can set your female sims to "does not have penis" in WW and use my hide accessory to manually put the penis on the female sim.

You'll have to turn off all "undressing" in WW  and manually set up a "hard outfit" and equip it before sex, however, which is kind of inconvenient. :(

i have a problem too.... The penis gives error and it becomes all black HEELP 

The blacked out penis happens if you are using CC skins that are not mine.

You can fix it by either uninstalling all default overlay files and using only mine skins, or,if you want to keep your own custom skins, just use the tattoo texture files and equip the right skin texture for your sim. That will fix any blacked out penis issues.

-Vampire Tattoo skins are up.

-Fixed the alien skin set.

I am annoyed though, because I actually did the alien fix totally correctly a few days ago, but I found out the reason it wasn't working was because a sneaky mod was hiding in my folder making them crash. So I actually recreated the file for no reason. lol omg lame. :P

Also, in case people are wondering, the default vampire skins are already updated. I updated them a few days ago. They are added to the "basegame" default skins. That's probably why some people were confused. Just re-download the BASEGAME default skin tones if you don't have them in your game and then they should show up.

Also if anyone PM'd me, I have yet to go through my messages. I haven't had the time to go through them yet.

hello! ive been using this mod since youve posted it and ive been using that original version ever since bc the newer ones arent compatible with my version of the sims (which was the june patch), recently my files got deleted along with the original version of this mod. im not able to update my version of the sims, so would it be possible to download the original version again? if not then thats fine :) if there is a way for me to use these newer ones could i get some help, there are many files and the overlays/textures parts confuse me. i am sorry for my english

(edit) i organized my files as best as i could and although it comes out black (and does not automatically match the skin color like it used to) the tattoo colors work fine so its ok. :)

Hello! Love the mod, been using it since I discovered it! however, is it possible for you to edit the rear of your female bottoms? The shadow on the crack just isn't "deep" enough, I know there are other skins that fix this but I assumed they might not work with your mod. Always feels better to use mods that are made to work together. :)

Otherwise I'm happily taking suggestions for alternative skins that do work! Thank you again!

Amazing job on this mod! Thank you very much for it!

The only problem I seem to have after the new Sims 4 update (the toddlers one) is that for some reason my alien male that has female frame with male genitalia shows male and female nipples on the skin at the same time. I am using LUUMIA Smoothish II for the female nude details and this never happened before the recent Sims 4 update. Any way to fix this? Thank you again!

Ok so now that theres an update- file names changed, I need to know which files I must have in order to only have the male wedding tackle all set up? I downloaded a whole mess of files and am trying to figure out what goes in and what doesnt (pun intended?). 

Also I do not mind it being default, I like everything to just be there and attached right when I log in. Is it too much to ask for you to upload a special file that identifies itself as the male with a male frame family jewels? That way I just only get what I need.

Hello,i don't know if this was mentioned before but... i have this ?bug? where when i give a female a penis she gets a male frame after any loading screen.  only mod i have that changes anything about a frame is EVOL breast augmentation mod.

is this something i screwed up or what? 

but in general its a cool mod,keep up the pervy job. :D