[Sims 4] Lunar Eclipse NEW HD Penis Model Hard and Soft ver. Update(WickedWhims Compatible)

i believe that this thread needs a better tutorial of want do we need to install or not because it can get quite confuse. i just thought that having the skin, the soft and hard dick file would work but it need more things that is not that well clarified that they were needed. (and also i my opinion male and woman files need to be separed in different RAR/ZIP folders to download bc not everyone want to put dick in woman and it can get a bit confused sometimes to understand what is for male and what is for woman. it would be better if all you need to male (dicks, texture and SkinTone) would be just in one RAR and what you need for woman in a different RAR. but well that is just my opinion :cool: )

These are the downloads that I put in my Mod folder and everything works fine: (if you want Penis on Female Frame, Aliens or Vampires then you will have to download additional files.) 

LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDHardPenis]_CAS.package

LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDSoftPenis]_Defaults.package

LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]BaseGame_DefaultOverrides.package

LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]MaleSkinOverlays_Defaults.package

LunarEclipse-ymTattoo[hardpenis]CASTexturePack_BASEGAME.package

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you have an issue with the blacked out Penis (as seen in images on page 17 of this thread):

Once you're in CAS go under the tattoo section. There you'll find a Lunar penis tattoo. Just choose a shade that matches your sims skin tone. Once you enter the game the erect penis should be the correct skin tone.  Note: I find that I only need to use the tattoo for sims created before I installed the Lunar Penis.  Newly created sims are already equipped with it.  

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

Hello! I have a little issue with your model of penis for female, it goes well, my female sims have a penis and all but when using WickedWhims sex position with another female, my shemale penis stay soft, any way to fix that or its an icompatibility with Wicked's mod?

Or else, is it there an option to manually erect penis? 

I'm new to that, used these kinda mods on the sims 3 but not on the sims 4 yet, thank you! (Ps, that mod is awesome! <3)

Hello! I have a little issue with your model of penis for female, it goes well, my female sims have a penis and all but when using WickedWhims sex position with another female, my shemale penis stay soft, any way to fix that or its an icompatibility with Wicked's mod?

Or else, is it there an option to manually erect penis? 

I'm new to that, used these kinda mods on the sims 3 but not on the sims 4 yet, thank you! (Ps, that mod is awesome! <3)

Hey go to tatoos and choose the penis you want it should get fixed with that. I had same problem :) 

My intention was to make a post op transsexual Sim. So I made a female Sim with male frame, female fashion choice, and no penis. After reading your instruction I thought I would use "001FMaleFrame Vag" but it doesn't seam to work. My female sim with a male frame doesn't have a penis in CAS which is fine, but in game when taking a shower or sitting on the toilet a penis shows. Also a penis shows up on my transsexual Sim in WickedWhims which is bad because I want her to have only vaginal sex. The animation plays fine but it is a little awkward with the penis showing.

I have removed all of Cmar's penis mods. What am I doing wrong? Do I have to remove TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package as well?

Actually I would like to have both pre-op and post-op transsexuals in my game without having to switch the default file and restart the game every time I play an other character. Some would maybe say that I could just use a female Sim with a female frame, but that is really not an option. A transgender woman come equipped with a "male frame" IRL. I am not into the Futa thing. I like realism a lot better.

Wouldn't it be possible to make the default penis only show up on male Sims with a male frame and then make the penis optional for all other combinations?

I am not sure what's wrong here. I can check a bit later.. it maybe a complication with the CAS files and how they display in WW or something.

This could be an easy thing to fix, or difficult. I haven't played too much with the version of the mod that doesn't put the penis on the male frame. If the penis only shows when using WW it could also be something that might need to be adjusted in WW, and I don't work on any programming stuff in relation to WW, I just do this mod only, which is pretty basic.

Currently I've been busy so I'm not here too often. So I do apologize for that. I'm hoping to work again on this soon.

I want to come back and do some updates with this mod, obviously, but I'd like to get another project out of the way so I can dedicate proper time to everything.

For everyone else asking about installation, you need the CAS files for WW to work. You need the defaults for everything outside of WW to work.

If you use WW, you should use both packages (CAS and Default) just to ensure everything shows up. If you do not use WW, you shouldn't require the CAS file package, although you may as well install both. I used to just have them set as one package, but separate packages were a request.

I feel like my main post could benefit from a bit of reorganizing, some people seem to get confused with my installation instructions, so I'll see if I can make a better layout for it in a future update. 

My intention was to make a post op transsexual Sim. So I made a female Sim with male frame, female fashion choice, and no penis. After reading your instruction I thought I would use "001FMaleFrame Vag" but it doesn't seam to work. My female sim with a male frame doesn't have a penis in CAS which is fine, but in game when taking a shower or sitting on the toilet a penis shows. Also a penis shows up on my transsexual Sim in WickedWhims which is bad because I want her to have only vaginal sex. The animation plays fine but it is a little awkward with the penis showing.

I have removed all of Cmar's penis mods. What am I doing wrong? Do I have to remove TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package as well?

Actually I would like to have both pre-op and post-op transsexuals in my game without having to switch the default file and restart the game every time I play an other character. Some would maybe say that I could just use a female Sim with a female frame, but that is really not an option. A transgender woman come equipped with a "male frame" IRL. I am not into the Futa thing. I like realism a lot better.

Wouldn't it be possible to make the default penis only show up on male Sims with a male frame and then make the penis optional for all other combinations?

I am not sure what's wrong here. I can check a bit later.. it maybe a complication with the CAS files and how they display in WW or something.

This could be an easy thing to fix, or difficult. I haven't played too much with the version of the mod that doesn't put the penis on the male frame. If the penis only shows when using WW it could also be something that might need to be adjusted in WW, and I don't work on any programming stuff in relation to WW, I just do this mod only, which is pretty basic.

Currently I've been busy so I'm not here too often. So I do apologize for that. I'm hoping to work again on this soon.

I want to come back and do some updates with this mod, obviously, but I'd like to get another project out of the way so I can dedicate proper time to everything.

For everyone else asking about installation, you need the CAS files for WW to work. You need the defaults for everything outside of WW to work.

If you use WW, you should use both packages (CAS and Default) just to ensure everything shows up. If you do not use WW, you shouldn't require the CAS file package, although you may as well install both. I used to just have them set as one package, but separate packages were a request.

I feel like my main post could benefit from a bit of reorganizing, some people seem to get confused with my installation instructions, so I'll see if I can make a better layout for it in a future update. 

I just had a question for your future update. Is it possible for your penis to be reshaped to the model of the penis that is in the rigs for animations? It could very well be a monumental task so it may not be possible but when using yours some of the oral animations are a minor bit off. I'm not complaining or demanding anything just asking and if it's way too much work I get it.

How do I get this to work with Whicked Whims? 

Put those files in my mods folder:

Cant get the penis to show in the Whicked Whims interactions, only the WW one.

How do I get this to work with WW? PLEASE anyone?

How do I get this to work with Whicked Whims? 

Put those files in my mods folder:

Cant get the penis to show in the Whicked Whims interactions, only the WW one.

How do I get this to work with WW? PLEASE anyone?

You have to remove penis cas in whickedwhims/cmar mesh

Remove cmar bottoms if you are using the loverlab whickedwhims.

Go naked>click on penis > penis setting>pick the soft option as lunar>hard option as lunar.(You can keep cmar male bottoms for this)

Hello, I have the same problem. I made sure that what you've stated were done. But still my sim wasn't getting hard. I tried it on other sims and it works perfectly fine but my sim. What should be done?

Remove cmar bottoms if you are using the loverlab whickedwhims.

Go naked>click on penis > penis setting>pick the soft option as lunar>hard option as lunar.(You can keep cmar male bottoms for this)

Hello, I have the same problem. I made sure that what you've stated were done. But still my sim wasn't getting hard. I tried it on other sims and it works perfectly fine but my sim. What should be done?

You going to have to print screen your mod folder then attach here and list the WW version.

Or you can use mines(Which would be better for troubleshooting)

Delete Whickwhims and re download the new one(march 5) 

1LunarEclipse-HDPenisSims4_MAINModelFiles.rar

Hi.

I need some help please as i am at a loss and cant seem to work out how to fix this.

This is regarding cocks on NPC sims, not on myself ( chloe).

I have installed the cock and tattoo texture and happy that i know how to add the cock and add the texture, at least to a point it works fine while in CAS.

But when i go into the game its not applying correctly. The cock is there and its not black. But it has no detail at all. I know in-game it can work because if i create an actual outfit to show no pants but the cock, the texture from your mod shows.

But when whickedwhim animations start and the clothes auto remove, a cock appears but its got no skin detail. I have attached some pics to try to explain.

I did try removing the penis package file from my whickwhim folder in my mods folder but that just stopped a cock showing at all during sex. 

I am not sure how to get the sex generated cock to have your great texture :(

I hope i am making sense.

1st pic shows the NPC sim ( Katrina) with the cock and with right skin in CAS.

2nd pic shows her stood in a bottomless created outfit and again skin shows fine.

3rd pic shows her naked when sex animation strips her clothes and her cock has no detail, just a bland skin tone.

post-661909-0-86820500-1489079622_thumb.png

post-661909-0-01872900-1489079635_thumb.png

post-661909-0-09901800-1489079649_thumb.png

Hi.

I need some help please as i am at a loss and cant seem to work out how to fix this.

This is regarding cocks on NPC sims, not on myself ( chloe).

I have installed the cock and tattoo texture and happy that i know how to add the cock and add the texture, at least to a point it works fine while in CAS.

But when i go into the game its not applying correctly. The cock is there and its not black. But it has no detail at all. I know in-game it can work because if i create an actual outfit to show no pants but the cock, the texture from your mod shows.

But when whickedwhim animations start and the clothes auto remove, a cock appears but its got no skin detail. I have attached some pics to try to explain.

I did try removing the penis package file from my whickwhim folder in my mods folder but that just stopped a cock showing at all during sex. 

I am not sure how to get the sex generated cock to have your great texture :(

I hope i am making sense.

1st pic shows the NPC sim ( Katrina) with the cock and with right skin in CAS.

2nd pic shows her stood in a bottomless created outfit and again skin shows fine.

3rd pic shows her naked when sex animation strips her clothes and her cock has no detail, just a bland skin tone.

You have to set the skins in whickwhims.

It chooses the default cmar version if you do not select which version of the penis.

Now from experience it looks like you're using the tattoo edition and did not select"do sim have penis in cas".

Tip: Whickwhims dont support the soft version for females

I did go to the diamond in the top left for her and i did tick the box that asks if this Sim has a Penis. so thats checked. I also checked that she can impregnate too.

You say set the skin in WhickedWhims. Is thats via one of the ingame dressers and not via CAS in the cheat codes? ie ( Cas.fulleditmode)?

I am happy to fix it via whickedwhims but need to understand where and how. :)

Thanks for your reply so quickly.

I have the tattoo texture for your penis and it does show up in the tattoos menu in CAS and i have the penis meshes for soft and hard in the pants menu. I 

I just cant get the animations to choose that textured penis. :(

Also which is a big point, i am trying to edit all the male NPC Sims and also the female ones that i have turned into shemales. NOT myself. so this is where i have got a little stuck in accessing their menu to edit them. I can do it if i do the CAS cheat code and then hold Shift and click that sim. it then gives an option to use CAS.

If you use WhickedWhims you first need to downloads the files from this mod

The HDhard and Soft packages and the basegame texture.

those.

Then when in game you also will need to click a male sim and then click Whickedwhims > sex > penis settings > and choose LunarEclipse penis.

This will then use this eclipse penis instead of the whickedwhims.

If your not sure about this one just first download WhickedWhims mod and see how you like that. The texture on the Lunar is nice and you can via CAS choose the skintone.

I hope i havent confused you even more.

If you use WhickedWhims you first need to downloads the files from this mod

The HDhard and Soft packages and the basegame texture.

those.

Then when in game you also will need to click a male sim and then click Whickedwhims > sex > penis settings > and choose LunarEclipse penis.

This will then use this eclipse penis instead of the whickedwhims.

If your not sure about this one just first download WhickedWhims mod and see how you like that. The texture on the Lunar is nice and you can via CAS choose the skintone.

I hope i havent confused you even more.

but whickedwhims doesn't have a penis..so I have to download the pakages you mentioned to keep the EA default skin and have a penis?

but they kinda a lot I mean..what's the first CAS part? I don't want the penis to appear in CAS!..also what's the DefaultOverrides pakages ? does override base game skin or?

sorry for asking these questions but last time my game got damaged I mean they shower with clothes on.. I completely deleted these saves and freshly started new one so I want to be extra safe because once you download a script mod you can't go back :P

I only have a few mods most of them CAS male hair..i don't have any script mod yet..but I just want to give my poor male sim a penis with EA skin :/ 

Well if your only wanting just a penis with your default EA Skin and body and your not overly fussy about its detail then just download WhickedWhims Mod. It has a penis in that mod and that will show on your male anyways. LunarEclipse just provides an alternative penis with more textures and skin tone options.

Go check out TurboDrivers WhickedWhims Mod. Read that carefully and you will see that does have a penis with it that will be on your sim.

You will need to use a naked skin mod that removes the pixelated hide of your nakedness on any default game. 

I am not very great at explaining things so i hope someone can explain all this better but i am trying to help. :)

I'm having this really weird problem where every time I try to download this it downloads as a solitaire game D:
​I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not.
​Attached is just one of the 4-5 mods that have "solitaire" theme
​and then when I click it, it literally opens a game of solitaire... 

post-1803208-0-26336500-1489353231_thumb.jpg

If you remove  "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package" that remove cmar mesh(less detailed version) and lunar will show.

If you know how to navigate turbodriver penis menu then ingame:

Whickwhims>setting>penis setting> show all soft penis:click lunar>show all hard penis: click lunar>done