[Sims 4] Lunar Eclipse NEW HD Penis Model Hard and Soft ver. Update(WickedWhims Compatible)

Hi Lunar, i'm new to using mods for sims and i'm confused about how to enable your penis mod so its the default for wickedwhim's mod. I made sure that i didn't have UN's or any other body mods in the folder but it doesn't appear when i use an animation, but i can see it in CAS if i use in there. do you have any idea what i might be doing wrong?

Go into your game, make sure you click a male sim even if you're using a female. Click the male sim and click Wicked, Penis Settings, then click Set All Soft to LE, then click Set All Hard to LE. Hope this helps. You should be golden unless something else is wrong.

ah thank you, it worked!

Hi Lunar, i'm new to using mods for sims and i'm confused about how to enable your penis mod so its the default for wickedwhim's mod. I made sure that i didn't have UN's or any other body mods in the folder but it doesn't appear when i use an animation, but i can see it in CAS if i use in there. do you have any idea what i might be doing wrong?

Go into your game, make sure you click a male sim even if you're using a female. Click the male sim and click Wicked, Penis Settings, then click Set All Soft to LE, then click Set All Hard to LE. Hope this helps. You should be golden unless something else is wrong.

ah thank you, it worked!

That's what up, have fun... :)

I love this mod so much, thank you for your hard work above all else :D

One thing I've been having trouble with is the gender options and the penis mod. I have a transgender guy that I don't want to have a penis, and I have him set as a masculine frame. I opened the gender options and selected 'No' under 'Does this sim have a penis?' It just appears to be soft all the time. Same with having a transman with a feminine form. The penis shows up and I selected for it to not show. This is the only penis mod I have. Is there going to be an update to fix the option to select whether a Sim has it or not, as it doesn't work?

Yes! Would it be possible to make vagina bottoms available for male sims?

I love this mod so much, thank you for your hard work above all else :D

One thing I've been having trouble with is the gender options and the penis mod. I have a transgender guy that I don't want to have a penis, and I have him set as a masculine frame. I opened the gender options and selected 'No' under 'Does this sim have a penis?' It just appears to be soft all the time. Same with having a transman with a feminine form. The penis shows up and I selected for it to not show. This is the only penis mod I have. Is there going to be an update to fix the option to select whether a Sim has it or not, as it doesn't work?

I believe there's a mod that gives male sims vaginas if that sounds like what you're looking for? I think I saw it somewhere here on this site

I'm trying to download this and it keeps coming up as solitarie theme.

I'm getting the same problem as well. I've uninstalled Solitaire, and installed WinZip to try that, but still no joy. This happens with other downloads on the site as well.

Lunar Eclipse: What do you use to open/create the .rar file? Would it be possible to put up a Zip file or some such? Thanks!

It's a Windows thing. I use 8zip to extract .rar files, but you can use anything that can unrar. In Edge, click download instead of open. Open the folder, right-click the .rar file, click open with, and select the app you can unrar with. Make sure to tick the "Always use this program...".

With the wicked mod I see the base penis while in the cas works well when i put the character with night outfit (naked) you see well but with the wicked does not work how can i do it?

With the wicked mod I see the base penis while in the cas works well when i put the character with night outfit (naked) you see well but with the wicked does not work how can i do it?

Thanks for the great mod. I was having a problem with hard penis ( Sims was using the default one instead of the Lunar eclipse ) . Then i put the hd hard penis cas file in the mods folder, then the problem is solved. Maybe i missed the instructions. But  "LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDHardPenis]_CAS" file is neceserry for hard penis can work. And for those who having problem with dark penis, you can adjust the color at the "skin colors" section in CAS. One of them absolutely fits.

Thanks again for the hard work.

i cant use it well, when i undress my sim there is not texture is all black i dkn why

Are you sure you downloaded everything and put it in your mods folder?

does not work....

You have to give more information than that if you want the problem fixed.

Thanks for the great mod. I was having a problem with hard penis ( Sims was using the default one instead of the Lunar eclipse ) . Then i put the hd hard penis cas file in the mods folder, then the problem is solved. Maybe i missed the instructions. But  "LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDHardPenis]_CAS" file is neceserry for hard penis can work. And for those who having problem with dark penis, you can adjust the color at the "skin colors" section in CAS. One of them absolutely fits.

Thanks again for the hard work.

To piggy back on your answer, PEOPLE please read this. You must go in game and click a male sim and go to penis settings and change it from default to this one. If you play with a female sim you must click a male sim walking by in order to change it from the default one. I hope this helps a few of you.