I have the August 29th release' date=' as I had just discovered this mod. Also, thank you for responding!

[/quote']

Give me a moment and I'll re-upload the previous pack (Aug 27, 2012). In the mean time, what armor/clothes causes the CTD. If you are equipping armor made/converted for vanilla UNP on a BBP body, crashes can happen.

<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>

*UPDATE*

Here is the link to the previous, non-Blessed Body pack.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f4ynf9f4ccc4aw9

1. Extract the file and open the 'Install First...' folder.
  2. Open the Data folder and copy/paste the 'Meshes' and 'Textures' folder to your Skyrim Data folder and overwrite the files.
  3. Also copy/paste the 'ElinRace - Use UNP BBP Body.esp' to your Skyrim Data folder and overwrite.

Let me know if this solved the problem. Reverting back to the older version is to just rule out the possibility that the update could be causing the crashing.

Should I copy over any of the other ESM's?

No need to; both packs are the same with the exception of the above mentioned folders and ESP file.

Well, it didn't crash. But, all it is is just a floating head and hands and feet. No body to speak of.

In the 7zip file you downloaded look for 2 folders; one labeled 'Optional Install 1 - Normal Body Mesh' (install this first) and 'INSTALL SECOND_Texture Options' (choose either NORMAL texture or one of the SUNBURN texture replacers)(install this second).

Give me a moment and I'll re-upload the previous pack (Aug 27' date=' 2012). In the mean time, what armor/clothes causes the CTD. If you are equipping armor made/converted for vanilla UNP on a BBP body, crashes can happen.

[center']<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>[/center]

*UPDATE*

Here is the link to the previous, non-Blessed Body pack.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f4ynf9f4ccc4aw9

1. Extract the file and open the 'Install First...' folder.
  2. Open the Data folder and copy/paste the 'Meshes' and 'Textures' folder to your Skyrim Data folder and overwrite the files.
  3. Also copy/paste the 'ElinRace - Use UNP BBP Body.esp' to your Skyrim Data folder and overwrite.

Let me know if this solved the problem. Reverting back to the older version is to just rule out the possibility that the update could be causing the crashing.

No need to; both packs are the same with the exception of the above mentioned folders and ESP file.

Well, it didn't crash. But, all it is is just a floating head and hands and feet. No body to speak of.

In the 7zip file you downloaded look for 2 folders; one labeled 'Optional Install 1 - Normal Body Mesh' (install this first) and 'INSTALL SECOND_Texture Options' (choose either NORMAL texture or one of the SUNBURN texture replacers)(install this second).

Still nothing, but when I put on an armor, the body appears and shows the texture I chose.

Well' date=' it didn't crash. But, all it is is just a floating head and hands and feet. No body to speak of.

[/quote']

Still nothing, but when I put on an armor, the body appears and shows the texture I chose.

Ok, now activate all of the Children of the Sky files and repeat the Photobooth Elin creation to see if she crashes or is missing her body.

EDIT: I'll look into this further. My guess is that CotS and Elin races are not behaving nicely with each other. I'll go ahead and install CotS and do some testing then PM you with any results and/or solutions.

Well' date=' it didn't crash. But, all it is is just a floating head and hands and feet. No body to speak of.

[/quote']

Ok, now activate all of the Children of the Sky files and repeat the Photobooth Elin creation to see if she crashes or is missing her body.

EDIT: I'll look into this further. My guess is that CotS and Elin races are not behaving nicely with each other. I'll go ahead and install CotS and do some testing then PM you with any results and/or solutions.

Thank you very much for helping me. I look forward to getting this working. As of now, I have to go. I will contact you later if things are working.

The same thing that happened to Ted happened to me has well. I think Children of the sky and the new elin UNP body are incompatible or something. I don't recommend trying the new UNP body till someone finds what exactly causes the crash. (the crash only happens when you remove all armor, you can play the game and switch armors; just don't go naked for any reason)

I have a feeling something similar happened to me in oblivion once but I forgot how I fixed it...

The same thing that happened to Ted happened to me has well. I think Children of the sky and the new elin UNP body are incompatible or something. I don't recommend trying the new UNP body till someone finds what exactly causes the crash. (the crash only happens when you remove all armor' date=' you can play the game and switch armors; just don't go naked for any reason)

I have a feeling something similar happened to me in oblivion once but I forgot how I fixed it...

[/quote']

As I have suspected, the Elin's new UNP body is in conflict with CotS. I have notified TedFresco of my findings and I could not replicate the errors. I installed CotS and the Calyps' UNP-BBP body replacer and I didn't experience any crashes or missing bodies. However, I had Ted install the old Elin-x117 and he did not experience any problems. This has led me to believe that the two different UNP bodies are at odds with each other or, to be more precise, the XVision mod is trying to replace the Elin's body with it's own. I can see why when going nude the game will crash.

However, that still doesn't quite explain why these two problems didn't happen to me so far.

I'll have to find a way to isolate the two UNP bodies.

The same thing that happened to Ted happened to me has well. I think Children of the sky and the new elin UNP body are incompatible or something. I don't recommend trying the new UNP body till someone finds what exactly causes the crash. (the crash only happens when you remove all armor' date=' you can play the game and switch armors; just don't go naked for any reason)

[/quote']

As I have suspected, the Elin's new UNP body is in conflict with CotS. I have notified TedFresco of my findings and I could not replicate the errors. I installed CotS and the Calyps' UNP-BBP body replacer and I didn't experience any crashes or missing bodies. However, I had Ted install the old Elin-x117 and he did not experience any problems. This has led me to believe that the two different UNP bodies are at odds with each other or, to be more precise, the XVision mod is trying to replace the Elin's body with it's own. I can see why when going nude the game will crash.

However, that still doesn't quite explain why these two problems didn't happen to me so far.

Maybe if we manually delete all UNP bodies (which might be tricky to find, all the files I mean) and then reinstall the new Elin UNP mod? I might check up my data folder later and see if I can find/manually delete any old UNP body folders I find.

[/quote']

Maybe if we manually delete all UNP bodies (which might be tricky to find, all the files I mean) and then reinstall the new Elin UNP mod? I might check up my data folder later and see if I can find/manually delete any old UNP body folders I find.

I have a few ideas I can try. One of them is to give the CotS the new UNP-BBP body. I can only imagine what the results are, but I wouldn't be surprised if they start looking like the Monli's.

elin-test.jpg

folder.jpg

dress/undress works fine for me with the files displayed in ss

and children installed and skinny unp pack

The Elin-x117 uses the same body as the Children of the Sky. The latest UNP body is standalone and is more of a customized version of Calyps' Blessed Body.

Hello there' date=' from the files in the SS I dont think you have the new UNP body (august 27+). Old august 5 body worked fine.

[/quote']

i now that i use the old files, just pointed out the old 1's works fine

The Elin-x117 uses the same body as the Children of the Sky. The latest UNP body is standalone and is more of a customized version of Calyps' Blessed Body.

i don't like the blessed 1' date=' so i never use it(tryed it 1 time)

and not much support for it, i stick with skiny unp, work always fine

[/quote']

Yeah I'm thinking about sticking with the old UNP, plus the old UNP has flat chest meshes plus all those cute loli armors work for it.

Do you think it's possible to make a character with Elin's face and face features and regular UNP body? I'm trying to make my character more anime. Elin's face is so anime but i don't really like their small childish body. Thank you so much

You might be able to make your own fix by just using the setscale command to increase your size or using a bustier armor to get some heftier assets.

wouldn't using the setscale command make both head and body bigger?

@nopopup

I might have what you are looking for - an Elin/Human hybrid. It's very much beta and, as far as I know, very much unsupported. I'll look for it (stored in an external harddrive full of old and new files) and see if it's stable enough to post.

If that doesn't work as intended, I can put together some custom head meshes and textures, and add the Elin hairs/ears/tails.

= Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to it. Elin/Human hybrid would be my favorite race !

@Masterofvin and @Speedynl

You brought up a good point. I'll leave the link to the Elin-x117 for those who wants a petite, flat-chest body. All other body replacers offered are more curvy and busty, so this would be a nice alternative.

@Nopopup

I have been sidetracked by other things, I forgot about the human Elins. I tried out the hybrid race and here are some screenshots:

Derived Elin Race

http://www.mediafire.com/?jd6bgmaduo891

I know you asked for something more adult than the Elins, but retain that anime look, well, here it is. I could keep the head and face and add it to a more human body. What do you think?

You brought up a good point. I'll leave the link to the Elin-x117 for those who wants a petite' date=' flat-chest body. All other body replacers offered are more curvy and busty, so this would be a nice alternative.

@Nopopup

I have been sidetracked by other things, I forgot about the human Elins. I tried out the hybrid race and here are some screenshots:

Derived Elin Race

I know you asked for something more adult than the Elins, but retain that anime look, well, here it is. I could keep the head and face and add it to a more human body. What do you think?

Oh my god! I love the Elin's new face. More adult looking face. I love it love it. Thank you. Yea, I would appreciate if you can add the new face to a more human body like UNP body with UNP Blessed body ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14899 ) or close to it. UNP Blessed body is basically the regular UNP body with the feature of larger breasts or wider range of body size bar(character creation) and jiggling. But, It doesn't have to be exactly the same as the UNP Blessed body.

Or

do you think i can just replace the Elin's body with the regular UNP body ?

Well, if i use the new or any Elin's face with the regular UNP body I would definitely have neck seam but is there anyway to fix it? would it be easy to make textures for UNP body to match the elin's face? Would the new Elin's face's neck size match the regular UNP body's neck?

Thank you so much.

Thank you again

You brought up a good point. I'll leave the link to the Elin-x117 for those who wants a petite' date=' flat-chest body. All other body replacers offered are more curvy and busty, so this would be a nice alternative.

@Nopopup

Derived Elin Race

Oh my god! I love the Elin's new face. More adult looking face. I love it love it. Thank you. Yea, I would appreciate if you can add the new face to a more human body like UNP body with UNP Blessed body ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14899 ) or close to it. UNP Blessed body is basically the regular UNP body with the feature of larger breasts or wider range of body size bar(character creation) and jiggling. But, It doesn't have to be exactly the same as the UNP Blessed body.

Or

do you think i can just replace the Elin's body with the regular UNP body ?

Well, if i use the new or any Elin's face with the regular UNP body I would definitely have neck seam but is there anyway to fix it? would it be easy to make textures for UNP body to match the elin's face? Would the new Elin's face's neck size match the regular UNP body's neck?

Thank you so much.

Thank you again

@Nopopup

I'll see what I can do. I have various types of body textures for both UNP and CBBE. I take it you want UNP because of UNP armor/clothes. The reason I asked is because I have a scaled-down skeleton for CBBE-BBP which reduces the breast to normal size but still retains some jiggle.

@Mud

I think it's the body. The head alone can be compared to anime characters, but the body, to me, screams Tim Burton.

Update to the UNP-BBP body.

I have need of testers to try the update to the Elin UNP-BBP body. The update contains some new textures, but what is most important is the new Tight Body mesh and Tight Body Rougher mesh.

I did not have any problems with missing bodies or CTD just like before so I need someone to try the new meshes to see if it fixes the problem.

The Beta Package includes:

• Main files.
  • Tight Body mesh.
  • Tight Body Rougher mesh.
  • Children of the Sky Tight Body body/hand textures.
  • Children of the Sky Tight Body Rougher body/hand textures.
  • One of the Sunburn body texture.
  • Normal head texture.
  • New Sunburn head texture.
  • UNP-BBP meshes.

This does not contain all of the files for the update just what is necessary to see if the known bug is fixed or not.

EDIT: This is for those people who also have Children of the Sky race installed. The bug only happens with that race mod installed along with the UNP-BBP body for the New Elin race.

Screens

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?25dvxux2xv2n8#b0im41om0bysvs2

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zqzfwq1bp7om0e1

First' date=' I'd like to say thanks for putting all of this together.

Second, I still get crashes with this updated UNP-BBP version.

I'm using CotS and started with the x117 Elin version, then applied the above update.

[/quote']

Hello Thrillho

Thank you for helping. The UNP-BBP body is standalone and is not meant to be an update for the Elin-x117 which uses the CotS UNP body. Oh well, I'll just merge the update with the current UNP-BBP package and release it with warnings that it is incompatible with Children of the Sky. Thank you for your help.

Hay can you make Miku with New Elin Race with Custom UNP-BBP Body and Textures like the elin-test pic Hair and all?

Hello Tom21

You can find Miku's hair in the Hair slider in Character creation.

I have Miku's outfit, but it's for CBBE.

Which test pic hair do you mean? The Tera Elin hairs or the custom Elin Apachii hairs or something else?

I have not test Miku's outfit yet because the latest Steam update is causing Character Creation to CTD when I choose the Elin race.

Here is the Miku Set by Animetica

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g4wgt4u42i6ir49

If you want to try it on the UNP-BBP body, I suggest trying it on the last complete package I upload, but not the latest Beta Update pack (this one is only a partial pack).

You can find Miku's hair in the Hair slider in Character creation.

I have Miku's outfit' date=' but it's for CBBE.

Which test pic hair do you mean? The Tera Elin hairs or the custom Elin Apachii hairs or something else?

I have not test Miku's outfit yet because the latest Steam update is causing Character Creation to CTD when I choose the Elin race.

If you want to try it on the UNP-BBP body, I suggest trying it on the last complete package I upload, but not the latest Beta Update pack (this one is only a partial pack).

[/quote']

works fine on cots

new-armor.jpg

only a bit glitched around the neck

Thanks speedynl, I figured there would be some clipping. Maybe playing around with the weight slider or setnpcweight command might help.

I figured out what is causing the CTD; after the Steam update, I found some new folders installed in my Data folder. What is more perplexing is the Dawnguard folder in the Scripts > Source folder loaded with script files. Steam why you do that to me!

the one on page 34 masterofvin's post

You mean the post from speedynl. That is the Miku hairs found in the Hair slider in Character Creation and comes with the complete packs for each body type. There are two; one is green and the other is yellow.

@speedynl

For an outfit meant to fit CBBE' date=' overall it looks good on the UNP-BBP body.

Since the Miku outfit works fairly well on UNP-BBP, anyone willing to try out the Nymph set by Animetica and also meant for CBBE.

b11600430ll1.jpg

Nymph (Heaven's Lost Property) by Animetica

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qu2v4jm31b63hm8

Contains:

• Robe
  • Cloak
  • Boots
  • Gloves
  • Nymph's Hair
  • Large and Small Wings