after dawnguard install, I found bugs in ElinraceIdle.esp file.

when I have a motion which shot the crossbow or battle on the horseback, My character became T-pose.

I think "ElinraceIdle.esp" is caused this situation, because when i install without ElinraceIdle, not became T-pose.

so I want this file's bugs fixed....

ps.

sorry because of my poor ability in English.

I hope you can interpret what i say.

I've got a custom idle running for all races (pretty female idles)' date=' but the Elin seems to be stuck in a t-Pose whenever she is not moving. I had the old version from the TERA Mods pack installed before, and the animations were working perfectly iirc. I've tried reinstalling by deleting and reinstalling the old versions meshes, but to no avail. Any solutions? (The custom idle animations conflict with some of my other animations causing some weird things to happen.) FNIS is installed, but Elin Idles are deactivated.

All other animations (horses, attacks, etc) are working fine.

[/quote']

Hello Ikaros CORE

Try uninstalling all custom animations then install only the Elin Idle animation. If she is still stuck in the T-pose during idle, check to see if there are no orphan custom animation-related files left behind then install this...

Elin Idle Animaition

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?q18coc6f8ikcbeq

If there are no problems, go ahead and install Pretty Female Idle and see if she reverts back to the T-pose. If not, go ahead and install FNIS and repeat the process.

Also, try changing the load order of the ESP files. Move the Elin idle ESP to the bottom of the list which would override previous player-idle animations.

Good Luck.

Would it be possible to have a version that uses the same idle files as all other races rather than using the scripted CustomIdles?

That question would best be directed to the modder who made the Elin idle animation. I know I have another Elin Idle mod that uses FNIS. I'll dig around for it (I hope I still have it) and give it a testing. If it works, I'll go ahead and upload it. Hopefully this one will work along side other custom animations.

That would be great, if you can find the file, upload it and I'll test it.

EDIT: I found a fomod version of the Elin mod (in Japanese) version 20120718. It seems to lack the idles files, however, installing it still made me get strange idle errors and missing hair textures, so I tried installing that version, then installing your August repack minus the scripts and animations, which still caused a T-Pose on standstill. If I install the behavior files for the Elin mod however (any given version on Lover's Lab with them included), I manage to get the idles to play properly, but whenever anything else happens, the character goes into an odd frenzy of mismatched animations, which also affects npcs in the same manner. FNIS Patching will result in every other animation working, but not standstill idles. I don't know JP, so I don't think I would be able to get into contact with the original mod author. However, from the readme for the idles (I think), it seems like there is an Elin Specific line in the 0_Master.hkx file, or this property is added by the Elin race files. This line seems to tell the esp to play the custom idles files randomly, or so Google Translate tells me.

Anybody want a shot at this?

after dawnguard install' date=' I found bugs in ElinraceIdle.esp file.

when I have a motion which shot the crossbow or battle on the horseback, My character became T-pose.

I think "ElinraceIdle.esp" is caused this situation, because when i install without ElinraceIdle, not became T-pose.

ps.

[/quote']

Nyo! it's funny because after updating to the latest Elin file I too had this problem especially after 1.7 and using the FNIS for a few mods. Seeing that my problem was not unique I decided to Batman it and find a solution. So after about a good 4 or so hours of hardcore trial n error (Took a break from drawing) installing reinstalling old models I finally went back to the current Elin file and I found the culprit. "Idlebehavior.hkx" after deleting it and running my game my character was no longer in scarecrow The elin standing pose was gone and replaced with normal standing animation (no biggie I kinda like it, gives her a cute tough look) after running through a ton of idle animations she just went back to standing normally, no scarecrow pose. This was honestly the first time I had to do something like this was afraid I'd destroy my game but as it sits everything runs fine. So if you're having the same problem try that, it worked for me.

Hello Ikaros CORE

Try uninstalling all custom animations then install only the Elin Idle animation. If she is still stuck in the T-pose during idle' date=' check to see if there are no orphan custom animation-related files left behind then install this...

Elin Idle Animaition

If there are no problems, go ahead and install Pretty Female Idle and see if she reverts back to the T-pose. If not, go ahead and install FNIS and repeat the process.

Also, try changing the load order of the ESP files. Move the Elin idle ESP to the bottom of the list which would override previous player-idle animations.

Good Luck.

[/quote']

Would it be possible to have a version that uses the same idle files as all other races rather than using the scripted CustomIdles?

That question would best be directed to the modder who made the Elin idle animation. I know I have another Elin Idle mod that uses FNIS. I'll dig around for it (I hope I still have it) and give it a testing. If it works, I'll go ahead and upload it. Hopefully this one will work along side other custom animations.

EDIT: I found a fomod version of the Elin mod (in Japanese) version 20120718. It seems to lack the idles files, however, installing it still made me get strange idle errors and missing hair textures, so I tried installing that version, then installing your August repack minus the scripts and animations, which still caused a T-Pose on standstill. If I install the behavior files for the Elin mod however (any given version on Lover's Lab with them included), I manage to get the idles to play properly, but whenever anything else happens, the character goes into an odd frenzy of mismatched animations, which also affects npcs in the same manner. FNIS Patching will result in every other animation working, but not standstill idles. I don't know JP, so I don't think I would be able to get into contact with the original mod author. However, from the readme for the idles (I think), it seems like there is an Elin Specific line in the 0_Master.hkx file, or this property is added by the Elin race files. This line seems to tell the esp to play the custom idles files randomly, or so Google Translate tells me.

ps.

[/quote']

Nyo! it's funny because after updating to the latest Elin file I too had this problem especially after 1.7 and using the FNIS for a few mods. Seeing that my problem was not unique I decided to Batman it and find a solution. So after about a good 4 or so hours of hardcore trial n error (Took a break from drawing) installing reinstalling old models I finally went back to the current Elin file and I found the culprit. "Idlebehavior.hkx" after deleting it and running my game my character was no longer in scarecrow The elin standing pose was gone and replaced with normal standing animation (no biggie I kinda like it, gives her a cute tough look) after running through a ton of idle animations she just went back to standing normally, no scarecrow pose. This was honestly the first time I had to do something like this was afraid I'd destroy my game but as it sits everything runs fine. So if you're having the same problem try that, it worked for me.

Thanks Noodles I can for now confirm that this has fixed the issue. I still need to test if there are any problems with any other of my characters (but I highly doubt there will be.)

Hello Ikaros CORE

Try uninstalling all custom animations then install only the Elin Idle animation. If she is still stuck in the T-pose during idle' date=' check to see if there are no orphan custom animation-related files left behind then install this...

Elin Idle Animaition

Good Luck.

[/quote']

ps.

[/quote']

Ah! Thank you very much for your kindness. It's good imformation to me.

It would appear update 1.7 is playing havoc with some mods and I wouldn't be surprised if Dawnguard is causing its own problems. The problem is the animation mod needs to be updated to be compatible with the latest game update and of course the odd conflict with other similar mods that try to do the same thing.

I have the latest Elin Race Idle animation and it uses the latest version of FNIS. Keep in mind that it is beta.

Uploading the latest (BETA) Elin Race Idle. This was tested with Skyrim 1.7.7, FNIS + Pinup Poser, and Victoria's High Heel Walk without any conflicts so far.

EDIT: Also uploading repacks of the Elin-Monli and Elin-x117 without the old Elin Race Idle.

I have uploaded an alternative to the Elin-Monli with BBP.

This is a custom Monli Body and can be installed over the previous Elin-Monli body, but you need to delete this file:

Delete > ElinRace Using Monli Body.esp

The custom body also comes with custom textures, scaling options, and original textures.

Also I have uploaded new Fox 18 and 19 armor which, though made for CBBE, seems to fit the Tera Body very well and doesn't alter her as much as the other versions of the same armor.

Can you help me? I don't understand the installation instructions...

After I download the elin with custom BBP body there a bunch of folders

and I don't know what to do...

I copied the textures and meshes folders from options provided but when

installed I instantly CTD out after the bethesda logo...

Can you make a repack of the elin with custom BBP body or PM me more

clear instructions?

Thanks in advance!

Can you help me? I don't understand the installation instructions...

After I download the elin with custom BBP body there a bunch of folders

and I don't know what to do...

I copied the textures and meshes folders from options provided but when

installed I instantly CTD out after the bethesda logo...

Can you make a repack of the elin with custom BBP body or PM me more

clear instructions?

Thanks in advance!

Hello Ledahgrim

The game crashing after the Bethesda logo is most likely caused by Apachii hairs. Install or reinstall should fix the problem. The game crashing before the logo would mean something else such as missing race files.

As for the installation question' date=' the folders are named in the order of installation (1_Install_1...2_Install_2...etc). So you would have to install the folders in this order:

1_Install_1 COMMON FILES (contains the ESP file, meshes, base textures, specular maps, etc).

2_Install_2 FOMOD

3_Install_3 TEXTURE OPTIONS (this folder contains the custom body/hand textures. Choose the one you want -use the screenshots for reference- and install the Data folder).

4_Install_4 WEAPONS SCALING OPTIONS (if you want her equipped weapons normal (adult) size then install from the "weapons scale 10 (scale 1) or if you want her weapons scaled down to her size then install "weapons scale 08" (scale .8))

The 5th folder "ORIGINAL TEXTURES AND SCALING" contains just that, the original texture and skeleton files. Install this if you change your mind and don't want to use the custom textures.

Keep in mind that you will need the Elin-Monli RePack and Monli Race and CBBE already installed before installing the custom Monli BBP Body.

I hope this helps, if not, then let me know and I will make a custom pack with the custom textures that you want.

Good Luck.

have any of the elin race packages been updated so you can feed as a vampire with latest patch/dawnguard?

The current version should work with the latest Skyrim update' date=' but as for Dawnguard I'm not certain. I don't have Dawnguard and since the Main quest has to be completed before starting Dawnguard, it will be awhile.

Also, Dawnguard is riddled with bugs/glitches. If you are experiencing problems playing Dawnguard as an Elin the problem could either be the Race mod or the DLC.

I do have the latest update and will upload the new packages as soon as possible, but in the mean time, [u']it would be helpful if anyone can verify that the current packs works with Dawnguard, especially with the vampire abilities.

[/u]

-------------------------------------------------

I'm also in the middle of making Lydia a Castanic-Monli or maybe just a Castanic with CBBE (with or without BBP), CBBBL Body, or maybe even Lady Body. If anyone care to give some feedback, I'll know which to conversion to do.

Every time I try to load up the female body of the Elin race or Ashen x117 race in character creation my game just crashes to desktop, I'm assuming it has something to do with the body crashing with something else, but I don't know.

Any tips on this? I also installed them manually and not with NMM.

Edit: just saw the thing about Dawnguard, which I have. So maybe that's the problem.

Edit2: disabling Dawnguard changes nothing

Every time I try to load up the female body of the Elin race or Ashen x117 race in character creation my game just crashes to desktop' date=' I'm assuming it has something to do with the body crashing with something else, but I don't know.

Any tips on this? I also installed them manually and not with NMM.

Edit: just saw the thing about Dawnguard, which I have. So maybe that's the problem.

Edit2: disabling Dawnguard changes nothing

[/quote']

Hello TheRipp

What is your load order? Is the ElinRace Using x117.esp last in the order?

It was not' date=' but I tried changing it now, result is still the same :(

[/quote']

Try reinstall (manually) the Children of the Sky Main (default) meshes and textures then reinstall the Elin-x117 textures and meshes (if you didn't uninstall the pack).

Are you starting a new game?

Still no change after reinstalling' date=' and yes I am starting a new game.

I also attached my load order to this post, please tell me if you see any possible conflicts

[/quote']

I checked your mod list and immediately I found the problem; you don't have ElinRace.esm installed. Extract the file from the package and drop it in the Skyrim Data folder and all should be fine.

Huh, that's odd, its really not listed, but I confirmed that I actually have it in my data folder and that it's activated. I did try to put a new one in there anyway and then ran BOSS again, and now its properly listed there. That was just weird, but the problem still isn't going anywhere.

I also tried loading one of my older saves from when I was using the first Elin race mod that was floating around here and then my character was missing her left eye o.O

When I took up the showracemenu and went to the Ashen race it crashed again.

So then I had thought that maybe some of the files from the old Elin race might be conflicting somehow, but I don't know which.

Huh' date=' that's odd, its really not listed, but I confirmed that I actually have it in my data folder and that it's activated. I did try to put a new one in there anyway and then ran BOSS again, and now its properly listed there. That was just weird, but the problem still isn't going anywhere.

I also tried loading one of my older saves from when I was using the first Elin race mod that was floating around here and then my character was missing her left eye o.O

When I took up the showracemenu and went to the Ashen race it crashed again.

So then I had thought that maybe some of the files from the old Elin race might be conflicting somehow, but I don't know which.

[/quote']

Just when I thought I had it figured out. Since you are starting a new game, try the following:

-1- Uninstall Children of the Sky and Elin-x117 and play through the opening scenes as one of the vanilla races.

-2- As soon as you reach inside with either Hadvar or the other guy (forgot his name) and they have you do some looting (don't do any looting yet), create a new save and exit the game.

-3- Install CotS race (start with the default files) then Elin-x117.

-4- Start the game and load the new save.

-5- Once the game starts inside Helgan, remove all of your character's clothes (yes, go naked) then bring up 'showracemenu' and change your race to an Elin female. Sometimes 'showracemenu' will freeze or crash if you have too much equipped, being outside, or both.

Good luck.

EDIT: Just wondering, you mentioned you were using an older Elin race mod. Was it from this thread or the one from the Tera Mod Collection. If it was from the Tera Mod Collection, I suggest removing all remnants of that mod before installing any of the New Elin race mods.

It works \o/

The face was really blocky at first, but I managed to fix it up a bit, though it's still a bit blocky.

The files I was talking about were the ones from the Tera Mod Collection thread.

Also a question, are there any chances of ever getting animated hair, tails and ears?

And thanks a lot for your help PsychoMachina.

I have a question. I followed this install guide and replaced the old Elinrace with the new step by step. The ElinRace seems to be working but some of the armor like the Fox Urn armors don't show up on her body and her body is invisible. Also there is a major seam on the neck that is very noticable and looks almost like a floating head.

The third error I noticed is that using the Summon Elin Ring spawns invisible floating head Elins and they're all bald...

Can someone tell me where I went wrong? Or link me the files to correct these?

I am using the BBP Monli body, and thought about switching to the Children Of The Sky..but I don't wanna switch and swap and potentially mess up my game more than it already is.

I have a question. I followed this install guide and replaced the old Elinrace with the new step by step. The ElinRace seems to be working but some of the armor like the Fox Urn armors don't show up on her body and her body is invisible. Also there is a major seam on the neck that is very noticable and looks almost like a floating head.

The third error I noticed is that using the Summon Elin Ring spawns invisible floating head Elins and they're all bald...

I am using the BBP Monli body' date=' and thought about switching to the Children Of The Sky..but I don't wanna switch and swap and potentially mess up my game more than it already is.

[/quote']

Hello BunnyRice

Just to be sure, did you install the following mods and in the following order:

1st - CBBE v3

2nd - Monli Race

3rd - Elin-Monli RePack

4th - Elin Race with Custom Monli BBP Body.

Also there is a possibility that information about the old Elin race is still in the saves and being loaded by the game and thus conflicting with the New Elin race mod.

Are you starting a new game or further into the game?

EDIT: As for the Fox armors, try the latest Fox 18 and Fox 19 armor set I had posted. I know I titled these armors for the Tera Body, but I'm sure the website I downloaded from mentioned CBBE. These armor sets are found on the upper level of Riverwood Traders. Look for safeboxes near the top of the stairs.

I am using the BBP Monli body' date=' and thought about switching to the Children Of The Sky..but I don't wanna switch and swap and potentially mess up my game more than it already is.

[/quote']

Hello BunnyRice

Just to be sure, did you install the following mods and in the following order:

1st - CBBE v3

2nd - Monli Race

3rd - Elin-Monli RePack

4th - Elin Race with Custom Monli BBP Body.

Also there is a possibility that information about the old Elin race is still in the saves and being loaded by the game and thus conflicting with the New Elin race mod.

Are you starting a new game or further into the game?

EDIT: As for the Fox armors, try the latest Fox 18 and Fox 19 armor set I had posted. I know I titled these armors for the Tera Body, but I'm sure the website I downloaded from mentioned CBBE. These armor sets are found on the upper level of Riverwood Traders. Look for safeboxes near the top of the stairs.

I just updated to the Children Of The Sky package instead since it seems more my style as for the look I'm going for. The neck seam seems to of dissapeared with the CotS pack. I'm downloading and testing out the armors now, didn't recheck if the summoned elins are still floating heads yet however. But the Sky update seems to of gotten rid of a few of the errors I had with the Monli pack. Fox urn armors aren't showing still but I'm going to use the CotS's version of it and I'm sure it will then.

Btw, in the CotS screenshot with the assassin armor, are the elf ears an add-on or part of an armor piece?