Wuashi' date=' Once you get your problem resolved will you be uploading theses companions? I've been searching for a Elin followers mod for a long time now.

[/quote']

Hello Obdulio

The latest Elin Race Packs contain Elin mage followers. I'm not sure if you didn't install the pack or want different types of Elin followers, but anyway, just in case, here are the Elin mage followers.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2f1am9dcagwiqco

They are found in the Arcanum in College of Winterhold.

Ah, sorry its been awhile since I've been at this forum i thought it was just a race mod. Thank you ^ ^

I have need of someone who can convert, at least the Tera armors, for the new Tera body. If anyone can help, I would be greatly appreciative.

Uploaded the New Tera Body for the Elin race. I have packaged it with only the race files, Tera hairs, and hair patches.

Uploaded the CBBE-BBP files for the Elin-Monli. There are limited physics. I have also tested this with the Tera body with descent results.

If you decide to use the BBP skeleton with the new Tera body then only install the "skeletonfemale.nif" file and not the Moni replacement textures. Don't forget to backup the original, non-BBP NIF file before replacing it.

Wuashi' date=' Once you get your problem resolved will you be uploading theses companions? I've been searching for a Elin followers mod for a long time now.

[/quote']

Yeah no problem but besides the voice issue I don't know if there is a way to make followers use armor mod by default, something that I'd like them to do and since the clothes from the game doesn't look good on them, my followers are naked inside the inn's XD, then I give them the clothes I want.

34htoue.jpg

Hello Wuashi

Regarding your custom followers and their voices are you saying if you use custom voices they are not recruitable, but if you use the games's voices they are recruitable?

Also if you want your followers to use custom armors, use TESVsnip to open the armor's ESP file then save it as an ESM file. Load up CK and when editing your followers make sure the new (custom armor) ESM file is selected to add it to the list of armors for your followers.

Thanks for your response PsychoMachina

Yeah that's what I'm dealing with in part but I think it is because the voice mod is only for the main character and not for followers, the same thing happens if I use the child voice, so the ones I use are the commander and eventoned.

I was aware of the TESVsnip "trick" but even if I do that the armor is equiped after I trade an item with the follower.

So do you have any advice?, also sorry for my bad english XD.

[/quote']

Yeah no problem but besides the voice issue I don't know if there is a way to make followers use armor mod by default, something that I'd like them to do and since the clothes from the game doesn't look good on them, my followers are naked inside the inn's XD, then I give them the clothes I want.

34htoue.jpg

Hello Wuashi

Regarding your custom followers and their voices are you saying if you use custom voices they are not recruitable, but if you use the games's voices they are recruitable?

Also if you want your followers to use custom armors, use TESVsnip to open the armor's ESP file then save it as an ESM file. Load up CK and when editing your followers make sure the new (custom armor) ESM file is selected to add it to the list of armors for your followers.

Thanks for your response PsychoMachina

Yeah that's what I'm dealing with in part but I think it is because the voice mod is only for the main character and not for followers, the same thing happens if I use the child voice, so the ones I use are the commander and eventoned.

I was aware of the TESVsnip "trick" but even if I do that the armor is equiped after I trade an item with the follower.

So do you have any advice?, also sorry for my bad english XD.

@Wuashi

I have sent you a PM.

I have a question about vampire....

I mean My Elin already got "sanguinare vampiris" and it disapper from my statue;

It mean Elin is now vampire...

Day after Day, I got massage stamina is getting weak.

But my real question is, [she's not transform into Vampire which is happy !]

Do you put some customize script or story of Elin being Vampire ?

I am planing my Elin turn her into normal, do you have any advice ?

I have a question about vampire....

I mean My Elin already got "sanguinare vampiris" and it disapper from my statue;

It mean Elin is now vampire...

Day after Day' date=' I got massage stamina is getting weak.

But my real question is, [she's not transform into Vampire which is happy !']

Do you put some customize script or story of Elin being Vampire ?

I am planing my Elin turn her into normal, do you have any advice ?

Hello Neonuwkun

The Elin race uses the "Player Vampire Quest" script and "Player Werewolf Change" script that is used by both Monli race and Children of the Sky race. The Elin race does not have their own custom scripts. ---EDITED: The Elin race does use a custom race script, I meant to say they do not have their own scripts for the vampire and werewolf quests.

I never played as a vampire - werewolf, but no vampire. I know Potion of Cure Disease will remove vampirism if used early, but after complete transformation I do not know how to remove it - sorry.

UPDATE: I checked here:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Disease

You can remove Vampirism by becoming a werewolf though I hear of some players becoming both. Try becoming a werewolf to remove vampirism.

I uploaded the player scripts that I forgot to add to the Elin - Tera Body pack.

What does "Scripts" to do with Elin and Can I use it without New game ?

These scripts that I added allows you to play as a vampire or allows you to transform into a werewolf. You do not need to start a new game to use these scripts, but it is need before you join the Companions or become a vampire.

These scripts that I added allows you to play as a vampire or allows you to transform into a werewolf. You do not need to start a new game to use these scripts, but it is need before you join the Companions or become a vampire.

Is that mean In the night, Elin Turns into Vampire look or something else ?

Thank you for your Assembling.

The first question is:

1.Why then, the actors do not look into the eyes of the player (skeleton?). And yet, some skeletons have short handles (-There are some problems with the animation, I have to do it for Elin separately. parameters of the MMD skeleton?).

2. Maybe you know who designs this body.

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/101/10123.jpg

(maybe a blog or a link.)

Just humanizing Elin body I do not like, but it looks right for fantasy character, but it's only for my taste.

=

Sorry for my english, I hope you get the point.

Thank you for your Assembling.

The first question is:

1.Why then' date=' the actors do not look into the eyes of the player (skeleton?). And yet, some skeletons have short handles (-There are some problems with the animation, I have to do it for Elin separately. parameters of the MMD skeleton?).

2. Maybe you know who designs this body.

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/101/10123.jpg

(maybe a blog or a link.)

Just humanizing Elin body I do not like, but it looks right for fantasy character, but it's only for my taste.

=

Sorry for my english, I hope you get the point.

[/quote']

Hello Unreal

-1- Which body-type are you using? I know with the Elin-Monli and Elin-x117 most npc's will look directly at my Elin. I have not tested the Elin-TeraBody beyond that of just seeing that it works and I have been preoccupied with other matters lately. Here are two types of skeleton sets that you can try. Each has the 1st-person skeletons and 3 different skeletons that affect her height in 3rd-person.

ElinRaceSmall 20120511

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jf3mvqkbde1q6lp

ElinRaceSmall 20120618

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bdp9y59924og51d

-2- As for the Elin body you are inquiring, I found the pic and download link here:

http://2ch-viewer.com/pele/pinkcafe/read/1343427774/

The direct download is this:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ishx7h7s7gi32y8

Sorry to bother but does Elin Race with New Tera Body File contain everything I need?

Edit: Tried the New Tera Body but the elin has a long neck' date=' and I can't really give pictures so instructions on how will be appreciated so I can show the problem.

[/quote']

Hello Deathbox0648

The Elin-Monli and Elin-x117 contains all of the Elin race files + optional mods I added. You only need to download the required files to replace their bodies.

As for the Elin-Monli, I will also post a second version which contains BBP. Right now the BBP skeleton is only an optional download.

Currently, the Tera Body pack only contains the race files + tera body replacer + Tera Elin hair pack + hair patches for Apachii, Numenume, Ren, and Sims hairs.

I will be uploading updated package later today. The Elin-TeraBody package will contain the above mentioned files + new textures + Elin voice + followers and the Elin Idle animation which can be installed separately since it can affect Mounted Combat.

To take only the very basic screenshots you need to do the following:

-1- Find an area with plenty of lighting.

-2- Press the "SHIFT + ~ (tilde)" keys to freeze the game and bring up the game console.

-3- Type any of these commands:

--- tfc (this toggles the camera; you can now move the camera around without moving your character). Use tfc again to return the camera to normal.

--- tfc 1 (this does the same as tfc plus it freezed the game). Enter tfc 1 again to return the camera to normal.

--- tm (this removes the HUD; enter tm again to return the HUB).

Once you positioned the camera to however you want it, hit the PRT SCR (print screen) key to take the screenshot. The BMP file will be saved in the Skyrim folder.

NOTE: The Tera Body does look odd and that is because it tries to be more like the Elins in the Tera game. Check out some Youtube videos about the game and you will see. The Monli and x117 bodies make her more human-like, but also enables her to wear armors designed for CBBE or UNP.

I made a repack of the Elin-Tera Body and added voice, animation, followers, and summons. The retextures will be uploaded sometime soon.

There are now 2 versions of the BBP skeletons with Monli body fixes. You can now either make her normal size or smaller. This replaces the previous BBP skeleton file.

-------------------------------------------

@Deathbox0648

After taking a screenshot look in your Skyrim folder and you will see files labeled "screenshot.bmp". Each screenshot is numbered so you will see "screenshot001.bmp", "screenshot002.bmp", etc.

Uploaded the texture pack for the Elin-Tera Body.

Option 1 is a subtle improvement of the original body texture.

Option 2 is more of a tanned body look.

Each come with the original retex + update and both remove the hand and foot seams.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Radziismael

Check a few posts back and you will find the links to the skeleton files (there are two versions). The "SmallSmall" option is the same as the "Small" option with the exception that weapons equipped will scale down.

I've got a custom idle running for all races (pretty female idles), but the Elin seems to be stuck in a t-Pose whenever she is not moving. I had the old version from the TERA Mods pack installed before, and the animations were working perfectly iirc. I've tried reinstalling by deleting and reinstalling the old versions meshes, but to no avail. Any solutions? (The custom idle animations conflict with some of my other animations causing some weird things to happen.) FNIS is installed, but Elin Idles are deactivated.

All other animations (horses, attacks, etc) are working fine.

I've got a custom idle running for all races (pretty female idles)' date=' but the Elin seems to be stuck in a t-Pose whenever she is not moving. I had the old version from the TERA Mods pack installed before, and the animations were working perfectly iirc. I've tried reinstalling by deleting and reinstalling the old versions meshes, but to no avail. Any solutions? (The custom idle animations conflict with some of my other animations causing some weird things to happen.) FNIS is installed, but Elin Idles are deactivated.

[/quote']

Hello Ikaros CORE

Try uninstalling all custom animations then install only the Elin Idle animation. If she is still stuck in the T-pose during idle, check to see if there are no orphan custom animation-related files left behind then install this...

Elin Idle Animaition

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?q18coc6f8ikcbeq

If there are no problems, go ahead and install Pretty Female Idle and see if she reverts back to the T-pose. If not, go ahead and install FNIS and repeat the process.

Also, try changing the load order of the ESP files. Move the Elin idle ESP to the bottom of the list which would override previous player-idle animations.

Good Luck.

I've got a custom idle running for all races (pretty female idles)' date=' but the Elin seems to be stuck in a t-Pose whenever she is not moving. I had the old version from the TERA Mods pack installed before, and the animations were working perfectly iirc. I've tried reinstalling by deleting and reinstalling the old versions meshes, but to no avail. Any solutions? (The custom idle animations conflict with some of my other animations causing some weird things to happen.) FNIS is installed, but Elin Idles are deactivated.

[/quote']

Hello Ikaros CORE

Try uninstalling all custom animations then install only the Elin Idle animation. If she is still stuck in the T-pose during idle, check to see if there are no orphan custom animation-related files left behind then install this...

Elin Idle Animaition

If there are no problems, go ahead and install Pretty Female Idle and see if she reverts back to the T-pose. If not, go ahead and install FNIS and repeat the process.

Also, try changing the load order of the ESP files. Move the Elin idle ESP to the bottom of the list which would override previous player-idle animations.

Good Luck.

Would it be possible to have a version that uses the same idle files as all other races rather than using the scripted CustomIdles?

[/quote']

Hello Ikaros CORE

Elin Idle Animaition

Good Luck.

Would it be possible to have a version that uses the same idle files as all other races rather than using the scripted CustomIdles?

That question would best be directed to the modder who made the Elin idle animation. I know I have another Elin Idle mod that uses FNIS. I'll dig around for it (I hope I still have it) and give it a testing. If it works, I'll go ahead and upload it. Hopefully this one will work along side other custom animations.

[/quote']

Hello Ikaros CORE

Elin Idle Animaition

Good Luck.

That question would best be directed to the modder who made the Elin idle animation. I know I have another Elin Idle mod that uses FNIS. I'll dig around for it (I hope I still have it) and give it a testing. If it works, I'll go ahead and upload it. Hopefully this one will work along side other custom animations.

That would be great, if you can find the file, upload it and I'll test it.

EDIT: I found a fomod version of the Elin mod (in Japanese) version 20120718. It seems to lack the idles files, however, installing it still made me get strange idle errors and missing hair textures, so I tried installing that version, then installing your August repack minus the scripts and animations, which still caused a T-Pose on standstill. If I install the behavior files for the Elin mod however (any given version on Lover's Lab with them included), I manage to get the idles to play properly, but whenever anything else happens, the character goes into an odd frenzy of mismatched animations, which also affects npcs in the same manner. FNIS Patching will result in every other animation working, but not standstill idles. I don't know JP, so I don't think I would be able to get into contact with the original mod author. However, from the readme for the idles (I think), it seems like there is an Elin Specific line in the 0_Master.hkx file, or this property is added by the Elin race files. This line seems to tell the esp to play the custom idles files randomly, or so Google Translate tells me.

Anybody want a shot at this?