It worked! Now I wonder why the body is missing in the first place. I remembered that I install Monli BBP and scale on top of each other. I just installed only one of them' date=' but I don't know if that is the problem. Still, my Elin's back, and she's happy.

Divine Elin smiles for you. :P

[img']http://i.imgur.com/IFtom.jpg[/img]

Glad to hear all is well. I suspect NMM is the problem. I stopped using it awhile ago after the second time it crashed while uninstalling a mod.

I have uploaded a custom UNP-BBP body replacer with custom textures like those available for the CBBE-BBP custom body.

This will replace the Children of the Sky (x117) body replacer.

The new pack contains the main files + patches + add-ons + custom Sunburn body textures. The extra textures must be installed separately.

Thanks to all those involved with the making of the new body replacer.

Temporary Link to the Elin-Monli with BBP Options.

http://www.mediafire.com/?fxhcf8ysinv4w

Okay, for some strange reason, the link in my OP is not showing up anymore. I'll sort this out so in the mean time, use the link above if you need any of these:

• Elin-Monli Pack v2
  • Elin-Monli CBBE-BBP Options
  • Custom Body Textures
  • Monli Race Ed v2.1 Enhancements
  • Original Monli Race v3 Skeletons
  • Elin-Monli v2 Scaling Options

UPDATE: Fixed...damn spoiler tags are driving me crazy.

I need help in creating an Elin follower.

I searched this thread, stumbled upon your guide on Photobooth 'face pasting' method on ElinMageFollowersVanilla.esp. Everything else is ok, except for a few problems:

1. When tinkering around the Creation Kit, anything involving the usage of Elin body will not be able to be previewed in the Preview window. Is this normal or a problem on my part?

2. I started up ElinMageFollowersVanilla but tried to use the Miku Hair labelled ElinHair10m, but the CK says it cannot be rendered. Should I also tick the MikuElinhair box in the Data in CK? I continued and tried to tick the MikuElinhair.esp alone and WITH Skyrim.esm but the CK says the hair still cannot be rendered. I still go on with it and place my follower in the Arcaneum like the rest of the plugin Elins, but my game CTD upon loading. It seems everything that cannot be rendered in CK will crash during gameplay, so for now, I have to make do using other hairstyles?

@nopopup

I might have what you are looking for - an Elin/Human hybrid. It's very much beta and, as far as I know, very much unsupported. I'll look for it (stored in an external harddrive full of old and new files) and see if it's stable enough to post.

If that doesn't work as intended, I can put together some custom head meshes and textures, and add the Elin hairs/ears/tails.

<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>

@nabaeru

I may have shared a earlier version of the Elin Mage Followers. Try this...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tq7r659togge848

...it's version 2 of the Followers mod. I had this installed when trying to recreate your CK problems. I had no problems with the body not showing up in preview and the Miku hair rendered without any incident.

Let me know if version 2 helped. Good Luck!

Screens

-1- Elin Follower rendering in CK.

-2- Added Miku's hair to one of the followers.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?cmi25lkhmfd16#palez6907r6a7ts

Do you think it's possible to make a character with Elin's face and face features and regular UNP body? I'm trying to make my character more anime. Elin's face is so anime but i don't really like their small childish body. Thank you so much

You might be able to make your own fix by just using the setscale command to increase your size or using a bustier armor to get some heftier assets.

@PsychoMachina

Why, thank you. Oh I totally forgot something important. Maybe it will help you identify the problem, but maybe the reason why I can't render my Elin model at all has something to do with the CK saying "Cannot render eyelashes.." or something. I do not know if that will help you but there is no harm mentioning it here.

Nevertheless, I got to try the esp you just recommended and see for myself.

@PsychoMachina

Why' date=' thank you. Oh I totally forgot something important. Maybe it will help you identify the problem, but maybe the reason why I can't render my Elin model at all has something to do with the CK saying "Cannot render eyelashes.." or something. I do not know if that will help you but there is no harm mentioning it here.

Nevertheless, I got to try the esp you just recommended and see for myself.

[/quote']

That would have no effect on the rendering of head and body. I get a few error messages of that nature. It could be either CK has problems working with those files or it's just being temperamental.

The problem may or may not be the new face gen parts you imported. After installing version 2 of the followers mod, do not make any changes to the ESP file; see if the Elin will render without any problems.

If no problems, go ahead and make your changes.

@Psychomachina

Hmm, using ElinMageFollowersVanilla2, I still cannot render the Elin model in CK. Even trying to create a normal follower from the vanilla races (just Skyrim.esm), their models still cannot be rendered because of the message "Size of eye tint model is larger than 256x256...etc". I did a big of info digging and it has something to do with replacers of CBBE face textures or something.

Seems like enhancing the vanilla texture with modded ones will end one up in a headache in CK. And I know that CK can screw itself at times. This is why we can't have nice things. :(

Oh well, I guess I will leave it at that. Thanks in advance Psychomachina, for helping me so much. I feel bad for bothering you too, and I don't have too much time in my hands for exploring CK, so I think I will just leave creating advance followers to the master modders.

@Psychomachina

Hmm' date=' using ElinMageFollowersVanilla2, I still cannot render the Elin model in CK. Even trying to create a normal follower from the vanilla races (just Skyrim.esm), their models still cannot be rendered because of the message "Size of eye tint model is larger than 256x256...etc". I did a big of info digging and it has something to do with replacers of CBBE face textures or something.

Seems like enhancing the vanilla texture with modded ones will end one up in a headache in CK. And I know that CK can screw itself at times. This is why we can't have nice things. :(

Oh well, I guess I will leave it at that. Thanks in advance Psychomachina, for helping me so much. I feel bad for bothering you too, and I don't have too much time in my hands for exploring CK, so I think I will just leave creating advance followers to the master modders.

[/quote']

It was no bother at all. I'm sorry it has not worked out for you. You develop either a love or hate relationship with CK and it's many idiosyncrasies.

@PsychoMachina

Oh it is ok. I had worse times in Oblivion where modding is done manually by hand despite all the tools (OBMM, Wrye Bash).

For the CK, I love the concept, hate its mood swing :P

Oh well. Thanks again for your help and your wonderful mod!

Hello all. I could use a little help.

I am crashing to desktop whenever I try to remove clothing/ armor. Any pointers? I am using the UNP BBP body. I have everything installed in the correct file path. I believe I have the load order correct as well.

Hello TedFresco

Which UNP-BBP do you have? The previous pack I posted on August 27 or the latest update?

I am crashing to desktop whenever I try to remove clothing/ armor. Any pointers? I am using the UNP BBP body. I have everything installed in the correct file path. I believe I have the load order correct as well.

Hello TedFresco

Which UNP-BBP do you have? The previous pack I posted on August 27 or the latest update?

I have the August 29th release, as I had just discovered this mod. Also, thank you for responding!

Hello TedFresco

I have the August 29th release' date=' as I had just discovered this mod. Also, thank you for responding!

[/quote']

Give me a moment and I'll re-upload the previous pack (Aug 27, 2012). In the mean time, what armor/clothes causes the CTD. If you are equipping armor made/converted for vanilla UNP on a BBP body, crashes can happen.

*UPDATE*

Here is the link to the previous, non-Blessed Body pack.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f4ynf9f4ccc4aw9

1. Extract the file and open the 'Install First...' folder.
  2. Open the Data folder and copy/paste the 'Meshes' and 'Textures' folder to your Skyrim Data folder and overwrite the files.
  3. Also copy/paste the 'ElinRace - Use UNP BBP Body.esp' to your Skyrim Data folder and overwrite.

Let me know if this solved the problem. Reverting back to the older version is to just rule out the possibility that the update could be causing the crashing.

Hello TedFresco

I have the August 29th release' date=' as I had just discovered this mod. Also, thank you for responding!

[/quote']

Give me a moment and I'll re-upload the previous pack (Aug 27, 2012). In the mean time, what armor/clothes causes the CTD. If you are equipping armor made/converted for vanilla UNP on a BBP body, crashes can happen.

I don't believe it's any armor, because Iv'e been able to put them all on. Only when I try to remove anything be it vanilla armor/ clothes or add-on armor/ clothes. In other words, when my toon is in her birthday suit does it crash.

Hello TedFresco

[/quote']

I don't believe it's any armor, because Iv'e been able to put them all on. Only when I try to remove anything be it vanilla armor/ clothes or add-on armor/ clothes. In other words, when my toon is in her birthday suit does it crash.

Also to clarify, I didn't have any existing Elin mods, But I do have armor and weapon add-ons now. And I have the UNP-BBP body for vanilla races. No other races but Children of the Sky.

Hello TedFresco

[/quote']

Also to clarify, I didn't have any existing Elin mods, But I do have armor and weapon add-ons now. And I have the UNP-BBP body for vanilla races. No other races but Children of the Sky.

Try this...

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8946&pid=227711#pid227711

Install NPC Photobooth and follow the instructions I posted up to when you finish character creation and naming your character. Do not follow the instructions afterwards. Use this to test the races without having to load any of your saves.

Before using Photobooth, deactivate any CotS race files then when you make your character in Photobooth, see if she still crashes. I'm wondering if maybe the two race are conflicting.

Hello TedFresco

[/quote']

*UPDATE*

2. Open the Data folder and copy/paste the 'Meshes' and 'Textures' folder to your Skyrim Data folder and overwrite the files.
  3. Also copy/paste the 'ElinRace - Use UNP BBP Body.esp' to your Skyrim Data folder and overwrite.

Let me know if this solved the problem. Reverting back to the older version is to just rule out the possibility that the update could be causing the crashing.

Should I copy over any of the other ESM's?

Hello TedFresco

[/quote']

*UPDATE*

No need to; both packs are the same with the exception of the above mentioned folders and ESP file.

Hello TedFresco

[/quote']

*UPDATE*

No need to; both packs are the same with the exception of the above mentioned folders and ESP file.

Well, it didn't crash. But, all it is is just a floating head and hands and feet. No body to speak of.