[Outdated] Joburg (semi) Realistic Edition

Quick question, is there any way to have NPCs target NPCs? I remember that this was a feature introduced in older versions of Joburg, but the latest ones don't seem to have it. Is there any way someone could re enable or re add this feature?

Quick question' date=' is there any way to have NPCs target NPCs? I remember that this was a feature introduced in older versions of Joburg, but the latest ones don't seem to have it. Is there any way someone could re enable or re add this feature?

[/quote']

One of the option menus (from the settings-spell) should be labeled advanced. There, you should be able to find something named Active Mode (or something similar). It is - by default - set to off. Click it to turn it on.

I'm not sure, if this one has the option, though. I'm running default Joburgh with lowered settings. However, as it seems to be based on the version of Joburgh which was already present here, and that hasn't seen updates for ages (both from here, nor from Japan), this one should have it, too.

Quick question' date=' is there any way to have NPCs target NPCs? I remember that this was a feature introduced in older versions of Joburg, but the latest ones don't seem to have it. Is there any way someone could re enable or re add this feature?

[/quote']

One of the option menus (from the settings-spell) should be labeled advanced. There, you should be able to find something named Active Mode (or something similar). It is - by default - set to off. Click it to turn it on.

I'm not sure, if this one has the option, though. I'm running default Joburgh with lowered settings. However, as it seems to be based on the version of Joburgh which was already present here, and that hasn't seen updates for ages (both from here, nor from Japan), this one should have it, too.

Oh, I see! Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Have found a great way to move around unstalked etc is to get invisibility ring from tes nexus. works a treat unless you close inventry window while in map/quest mode not spell or items. Then you will get no travel message when being attacked by stalkers. So when unequip ring make sure you stay in items or spells inventry menu before you hit tab to exit inventry.

If no one else has said it already, just want to point out an error in the script xLoversJoburgCalcHearPer, line 28.

The line in the original Joburg passes a default disposition of 100 to the base heat calculation if it determines whether the npc is a guard.

The line is changed in this version to pass 0.

Unless this change is intended to make guards view/be viewed as more rapeable targets, which I doubt is the case, this change is wrong, as the heat calculation formulas treat high disposition as something that lowers overall desire to rape.

Joburg's original code already accounted for making guards less prone to become rapey, and this change does the exact opposite of what it's supposed to do.

Since there are already far broader and intrusive blocks in place that prevent guards from making any heat calculations whatsoever, this error doesn't show up ingame at the moment. It's still worth noting, however, if there's any plans in the future to make the blocks more flexible (I'm playing around with this right now).

edit: didn't take long at all to throw together an LOS checking system that can block stalking if too many people are witness to it. adultplayplus already had the right code so it was a copy/paste job for the most part. I've set it up to check the total responsibility of every witness at the moment, so either one watchful guard or several less responsible characters within eyeshot can deter stalking. Also managed to tweak nodelay to work with npc/npc rape, though it doesn't seem to do much. one last thing was to make a disposition check right before rape begins so that there's a chance it'll turn consentual. If anyone's interested, I can polish it and upload.

I'd be interested too' date=' canthics.

[/quote']

Here's a WIP copy of the core joburg esp. I would not advise using it straight up because it contains at least a few other tweaks for experimental features, but the LOS code is pretty compact and is entirely contained in calcheatsv (or whichever function had most of the realism blocks), so you can copy and paste to your heart's content.

One thing to note is that the block I've made isn't a hard one, but calculates risk based on who's around, whether they are a guard, if they're friendly with the stalker, their responsibility, etc., and then makes a final check. Also, the LOS check is strict, i.e., it only counts as LOS if something is actually in their current field of vision, and not whether it simply could be in their field of vision if they turned around.

In a nutshell, you will still see situations where joburging seems to happen in broad daylight and crowded situations, but the basic code is there and works and can be further tweaked to be more effective.

Also, I disabled most of the realism blocks in this for testing purposes, but I think that if a good LOS is implemented there shouldn't be a need for the most significant ones like the guard block or faction to faction block (seems pretty realistic to have corrupt guards or to stumble on a bandit camp and find them gangbanging their lone female colleague imo).

I'll be working on this some more and up until Skyrim comes out (as opposed to the CS-less open beta that's been running since 11/11 :P), so this may well be obsolete tomorrow.

Here's a WIP copy of the core joburg esp. I would not advise using it straight up because it contains at least a few other tweaks for experimental features...

Thanks' date=' canthics, this should be interesting to look through - a better Joburg is always welcome.

...but I think that if a good LOS is implemented there shouldn't be a need for the most significant ones like the guard block or faction to faction block (seems pretty realistic to have corrupt guards or to stumble on a bandit camp and find them gangbanging their lone female colleague imo).

I agree, and had tweaked my own so this was still possible, but less common.

• 2 weeks later...

How can I add the "sexiness" factor (as it is on the pheromone ring and tail) so that I can add it to other equipments in the toolset, so it can be more realistic.

Because, walking around in a thong bikini should not be as appealing to the rapers as a 200 pound suit of armor.

• 1 month later...

Yeah I think I got that down this time. but I can't release anything untill I've found this one.)

Edit: thanks to a friend I was able to get that nasty little math down. So it looks like I'll be releasing on time.

UPDATES:

- Added checks to make sure joburg realism effects aren't active if they're calling from the player. Which hopefully will stop the sexiness issue.

- Revamped the Responsiblity multiplier so they're more complex. More virtuous NPCs will not stalk at all' date=' while less moral ones should stalk way more often.

- You can now switch realism mode off and on through the Joburg settings menu (its under advanced options)

UNFORTUNATELY I've yet to playtest this myself, since now I use the Merged version so I find it hard to test it myself,so I need a 3rd party tester to try it out for me instead.

[/quote']

Okay so which version is the one to use, this one from this post in the thread and rename it without the _ or are we supposed to download the file at the beginning of the thread? There is a size difference and I just was curious.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

How can I add the "sexiness" factor (as it is on the pheromone ring and tail) so that I can add it to other equipments in the toolset' date=' so it can be more realistic.

Because, walking around in a thong bikini should not be as appealing to the rapers as a 200 pound suit of armor.

[/quote']

I just happened to be looking through some scripts here, and found this in the xLoversJoburgCalcSV script:

if GetEquipped xLoversJoburgFeromoneRing

set sv to sv + 50

endif

if GetEquipped xLoversJoburgFeromoneTail

set sv to sv + 50

endif

So I'm guessing you'd have to know the editor ID of whatever you are wanting to add sexiness to.

just applies the settings to the ring and tail you can 'cast' to appear in your inventory i thought.

Yeah.

I think he was wondering if the mod added a script or effect (enchantment) that was applied to the item itself, so that he could then go into the editor and apply that script or effect to other items.

I'm sure it's possible, but I don't know enough about scripting or whatever to write one that would be able to be applied to items in the editor itself.

But I know enough to know you can go in and edit that particular script with the item ID of another item and have it add to the SV (sexiness value) of that very particular item.

I didn't look around enough to know how much of an effect sexiness really has in the scripting, like if there's an actual or effective cap to the SV variable.

I'm kind of tempted to create an item and then add it to the script with like if x equipped, SV = SV + 1000 or something, just to see...

wheelhouse is correct that you can add the effects to other items.

if you want to apply it to other items, you can either unpack the mod and copy/paste... or you can create your own mod file with the scripts to add the effects to whatever items already in the game or to items you add to the game via the same mod.

if you want to mess with it in-game you can use the id and commands within the console i believe to create the desired effect... i think you can anyways, but im not completely sure since sometimes special scripting has to be written into the mod file to add the functions to the console.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

erm' date=' i am not sure if i'm really using this one atm, because i got a very detailed ingame options menu where i can set libido levels, attacker levels and other settings for joburg.

does this also have that menu?

[/quote']

Yes this has it too you can use it.

Anyway I noticed that now horses won't stalk my character.

erm' date=' i am not sure if i'm really using this one atm, because i got a very detailed ingame options menu where i can set libido levels, attacker levels and other settings for joburg.

[/quote']

same here. horses dont stalk-rape anymore and as they dont fight back, they dont rape during fights.

[/quote']

same here. horses dont stalk-rape anymore and as they dont fight back, they dont rape during fights.

I don't know but suddenly now they stalk too, I just passed stables in Imperial City and it turned into a mass horse rape.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all.

I am using this version of Joburg and have a slight problem: whenever another NPC initiates masturbation or rape they take off their clothes for like half a second and then put them back on and continue the animations clothed. Rape in battles and consensual sex seem to be working fine - the problems are only with Joburg situations...

Here is my load order in case anyone has any ideas about this:

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

BreakUndies.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Chanpon.esm

RealisticLeveling.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Enhanced Water v2.0 HDMI.esp

Custom Autosave.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp

DSR&BSKMergedSet.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp

OOO-No_Guild_Ownership.esp

allinonebasement.esp

DMwardropemergednoenchant.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp

Knights.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp

Harvest [Flora].esp

Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp

Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp

Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversTrueCrime.esp

LoversStupidNpc.esp

Quest Award Leveller.esp

Quest Award Leveller - Vile Lair.esp

Quest Award Leveller - Mehrunes Razor.esp

Quest Award Leveller - Knights of the Nine.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

x117race.esp

x117Race ENG Race.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp

DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp

No_Load_Screen_on_Death-5824.esp

OOO-Magic_Script_Effect_Fix.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversCalm.esp

LoversDRader.esp

LoversImmoralGuards.esp

Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Fixed- max carrying capacity.-TESSource.esp

GKs Max Merchant Gold.esp

WeaponChargers.esp

EnchantmentRestore.esp

HaldursSkeletonKey v1.02.esp

P1DkeyChain.esp

Smarter Mercantile Leveling - Multi.esp

Blades BU.esp

Kyoma's Spell Renamer.esp

daedric BU.esp

IrohaClothes.esp

FSN Equipments.esp

Mai's Clothes.esp

homura outfit HGEC.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

i got a question about this:

does joburg trigger the effects from loversrapers.esp or does it have its very own scripts?

i'm asking that, because i am using a loversrapers version which lets you decide all those factors for a rape happening (responsibility, raperhealth, victimhealth, raperfatigue, victimfatigue, rapercharisma(personality?), victimcharisma(personality?)) and it would be great to have a chance to let every player modify those seperately for joburg too.