[Outdated] Joburg (semi) Realistic Edition

Thought I'd make a thread here where people can find it easier.

WHAT THIS DOES:

Attempts to make joburg less silly and a bit more serious introducing some prerequisites/condition blocks to stalkers and targets.

So far they're basically just very crude all-or-nothing blocks (Example: Guards will NOT stalk or will not be the target of stalking. no exceptions.) But hopefully I can make it so they're percentages based blocks. But for the mean time it gets the job done.

In other words: No more walking through the imperial city market district and watching it turn into an unsanctioned rape-orgy party.

TO DO:

Unfortunately, I've reached the point to where I've done all I can do given my limited understanding in scripting. If someone else would be willing to pick up the project I have a few suggestions to make this even better.

- Add LOS check. Make it so stalkers will not stalk unless the target is isolated (or among other perverts)

- Fix reactions to NPCs seeing a stalk (Instead of masturbating or getting sexually excited... only irresponsible types >50 responsiblity) would do that. Responsible people (50-80 responsiblity) would run away, Prudes (80+ responsibility) would break up the act and bitch at you. Guards would break up the act AND fine either the stalker (

CHANGELOG:

0.21 :

- Added Disposition-based counter-block to both Dialogue and Stalker heat scripts. If both a stalker AND their target both are above the "lover level", it overrides all but the guard checks (and the Shivering Isles Order Faction check. All other banned factions will only stalk if they like their targets enough.)

You may set this in the Joburg Ini file (line is "xLoversJoburg.GoodDisposition")

0.2 :

- Dialoge conditions added to NPC conversations to help cut down on unrealistic stalking.

- Shivering Isles Order Faction added to Banned Factions.

0.1 First release, Crude blocks added to Stalker heat calc lists.

- Guards cannot stalk, and can no longer be stalked by the local rabble.

- Stalking-Banned factions will not stalk period. These include: The Blades, Kvatch survivors, Knights of the Thorn, And Knights of the White Stallion. This does not prevent them from BEING stalked however.

- No one with a responsibility level of 50 or more will stalk. No more watching Alessia Caro rape her retainers.

- Stalker will not stalk targets that are +5 levels above them. (why would you attempt to rape someone more powerful than you?)

- Stalker will not stalk targets that share a significant vanilla faction. (Mages guild, fighters guild, necromancers, bandits, Mythic Dawn cultists, etc etc etc. Town, villiage, and beggar factions are not factored into this.)

A little heads up Ladies and Gentlemen

It has recently come to my attention that downloading this file from the post above adds all sorts of characters to the file name that it shouldn't.

When you download it, you MUST rename it to LoversJoburg.esp Or it may not work. yes, it is meant as a standalone mod. Do not use it with regular joburg, it is meant as a relacer. If you are trying to use it otherwise it will not work.

I do not use JoburgNoDelay, so I do not know whether that works with this or not. Confirmation is needed.

LoversJoburg.esp

This this this thiiiiiiiis! :s

I've always had a personal loathing towards DMRA, orgy-joburg, super-sexy guards, super-skimpy-clothing sets and the like, if I wanted a full blown hentai game I'd go play one - Oblivion has all the prerequisites for a realistic h-game, such a shame not to take full advantage of it.

Crap, I'm ranting. :D

Anyhow I hope you keep at this mod.

Awesome work!

The mod is MUCH better for realism.

However, I had to go back to my edited LoversJoburg.ESP because I didn't feel like editing the scripts in the realistic esp file instead of playing. I'll load it up again when I have time and energy to edit the dialogue scripts for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Miiiiiinor request. It's spammy. I like this version, as it says I'm being raped and whatnot, but for a good minute and a half after combat ends, it slowly plays the message for each and every decrease in the lust meter. Can you ah... turn that off somehow? I have a functional hud for that, or perhaps just one message detailing the result?

Spammy as hell. o.o

Miiiiiinor request. It's spammy. I like this version' date=' as it says I'm being raped and whatnot, but for a good minute and a half after combat ends, it slowly plays the message for each and every decrease in the lust meter. Can you ah... turn that off somehow? I have a functional hud for that, or perhaps just one message detailing the result?

Spammy as hell. o.o

[/quote']

thats aphrodisia, not joburg.

open LoversAphrodisia.ini and find xLoversAphrodisia.printMessage

setting it to 0 should stop all of those messages.

...it slowly plays the message for each and every decrease in the lust meter. Can you ah... turn that off somehow? I have a functional hud for that' date=' or perhaps just one message detailing the result?[/quote']

Yuni, might you be referring to the LandE messages, not Joburg? The "(blah blah strengthened my weapon & shield", or afterwards "blahblah for wearing a one-piece armour is xxx" until it finally hits zero? I also use a HUD, so have a modified LandE .esp which disabled these. I was just about to post it in the Lovers LandE 215b thread, please feel free to try it if you'd like.

yeah that sounds like aphrodisia and not joburg.

For aphrodisia I was having a problem with it registering masturbation correctly, so I gave it some messages for debugging. But I forgot to remove them come release.

however, I released a newer version soon after which removed those messages. so if you have the newest version of Aphrodisia Realism Edition it should not have you removed.

Yeah. xD Thanks guys. That was a problem with the 'realistic' Aprhodesia. I just saw the word 'realistic' and clicked on the thread. Haven't tested it yet, but that should fix it. No it's not LandE (wasn't running), but thank you for pointing this out.

Great job but I think your mod breaks the 'sexyness' script in the original. It basically determines what condition your armor is and adjusts accordingly. I noticed that with yours sexyness is always at 0.

How can you see things like sexiness?

Great job but I think your mod breaks the 'sexyness' script in the original. It basically determines what condition your armor is and adjusts accordingly. I noticed that with yours sexyness is always at 0.

How can you see things like sexiness?

cast the joburg settings spell. current sexyness and other info is at the top.

That said, the sexyness level seems to work fine for me with this version aside from some custom clothes that have odd/no values.

• 2 weeks later...