View File

A cozy little cottage just across the White River from Riverwood.

A workbench outside handles purchasing and upgrades. You can buy the key for 5000 gold after the Jarl gives you permission in return for fetching that old dragonstone.

Beds for you and spouse upstairs, 3 children downstairs, plus limited mannequins, weapon and shield racks, and bookshelves.

Upgrade with outdoor garden planters and blacksmith stations and indoor alchemy lab and arcane enchanter at the workbench.

• 4 years later...

Um I may have a solution.  Is there any chance you can add a friendly NPC to live here?  Since it doesn't show up as an option to buy from either whiterun nor Faelkreth (unless I have to own and fully decorate the Whiterun home??)

Anyways I like the look of this cottage and owned or not I plan on keeping it in my game 

On 1/16/2021 at 1:03 PM, GoldenRain said:

Neither the Steward nor the Jarl of Whiterun are selling the Riverwood cottage key.  Can you please post pics as as far as I can tell there is no seller of the home

I assume the workbench is where you purchase it from 

'A workbench outside handles purchasing and upgrades'

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 1:15 AM, IzzyExploring said:

I assume the workbench is where you purchase it from 

'A workbench outside handles purchasing and upgrades'

Hmmm {how far back do I have to go to not buy breeze home nor a mushroom house}

Solution (cheat version of the mushroom house)  I don't have to build it nor live in it,  I still own Breeze home, but who doesn't want a cozy cottage for vaca's instead of a Mushroom.  Now I just need to assign someone to live in the mushroom house so it is occupied.

PS any ideas on how to get the guards of Riverwood to live in a player home such as the Riverwood Tower?

... or in this cottage? It has a lot of beds