Redflyingmonkey Posted April 29, 2020 Posted April 29, 2020 Balgruf's wife is chill until you bring up her elf mom. 11
crowownsford12 Posted April 30, 2020 Posted April 30, 2020 Finally got back into Skyrim with SE and modding first Character made it is a tweak from a preset i found. 1
hana120 Posted May 1, 2020 Posted May 1, 2020 Some screens of two of my touched up female PCs. Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler 3
Redflyingmonkey Posted May 1, 2020 Posted May 1, 2020 I lost the screenshot where she grabs a VR mask and spawns in Skyrim. You'll have to imagine it ?♂️ Spoiler 4
hana120 Posted May 2, 2020 Posted May 2, 2020 23 hours ago, Redflyingmonkey said: I lost the screenshot where she grabs a VR mask and spawns in Skyrim. You'll have to imagine it ?♂️ Hide contents The brunette. Isn't she the one who stole the boyfriend from Camilla Valeruis? 1
Guest Posted May 2, 2020 Posted May 2, 2020 11 minutes ago, Makosh said: готовую забрал? it says yes, I ported though
Guest Posted May 2, 2020 Posted May 2, 2020 27 минут назад Кокан сказал: это говорит да, я портировал хотя а я готовую,я так понял это для позирования сделано.
Redflyingmonkey Posted May 2, 2020 Posted May 2, 2020 1 hour ago, Makosh said: ножик сам делал? 1 hour ago, Kokan said: Can I ask you what textures you use for those walls ? They look sexy asf. Also nice reflections on the armor man !
Guest Posted May 2, 2020 Posted May 2, 2020 12 minutes ago, Redflyingmonkey said: Могу я спросить, какие текстуры вы используете для этих стен? Они выглядят сексуально. Также приятные размышления о броне человека! гомаперо скрин серба.
Guest Posted May 2, 2020 Posted May 2, 2020 12 minutes ago, Redflyingmonkey said: Can I ask you what textures you use for those walls ? They look sexy asf. Also nice reflections on the armor man ! walls are part of the Goma Pero Land mod, I have a lot of textures, I would have to find one that has an impact
Guest Posted May 2, 2020 Posted May 2, 2020 1 minute ago, Kokan said: стены являются частью мода Goma Pero Land, у меня много текстур, мне нужно было бы найти ту, которая оказывает влияние 4к или 8к ретекстур?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now