[BFA] BeeingFemale Addon for RSChildren

Wait, did you say that your Plugin Gullu needed SL?

It should not have needed that. And I have missed to check.

Good that you did find one solution to the question. This plugin is needed at Nexus, since it works so well. "kudos"

It required it because he had added keywords and factions to each NPC to prevent the SexLab Framework from integrating with the children. Same with BFACCA which uses young critter models that don't have any animations.

I didn't know that SL framework would recognize the keyword just by its name alone. That's the reason i used the keyword and factions from sl directly.

Do you think bfacca really needs this treatment as well? I always thought creature pregnancy was only possible by using sl..  maybe i am wrong?

bfacca however would be a lot more work as there are 4 different versions and also a lot more actors.. not sure i really want to / can do that as well right now..

btw. the RS addon is now available on nexus as well......   ^_^     http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81513

I didn't know that SL framework would recognize the keyword just by its name alone. That's the reason i used the keyword and factions from sl directly.

Do you think bfacca really needs this treatment as well? I always thought creature pregnancy was only possible by using sl..  maybe i am wrong?

bfacca however would be a lot more work as there are 4 different versions and also a lot more actors.. not sure i really want to / can do that as well right now..

btw. the RS addon is now available on nexus as well......   ^_^     http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81513

I guess you have a point. Can't really have creature sex without SL. xD Nevermind, then.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if this is a thing, but is compatibility an issue using this and BFACCA (unless I didn't read something somewhere...)? When I have both installed, the RS addon completely overwrites any possibility of creatures being born (tested a few times by becoming pregnant with a frostbite spider semen, but still giving birth to human children on a few different saves). As soon as I ticked the addon off in the beeing female mcm, I was able to see creature children born again. 

Don't know if this is a thing, but is compatibility an issue using this and BFACCA (unless I didn't read something somewhere...)? When I have both installed, the RS addon completely overwrites any possibility of creatures being born (tested a few times by becoming pregnant with a frostbite spider semen, but still giving birth to human children on a few different saves). As soon as I ticked the addon off in the beeing female mcm, I was able to see creature children born again. 

No. I use them and have no issues at all.

Check your loadorder and in what order you have installed them.

I have several of small horses, some small dogs and stuff running around.

I think I have 20 children to.

Before you nag about well known plugins mods, make sure that you actually have done right.

Before you nag about well known plugins mods, make sure that you actually have done right.

That's... the whole point of being able to ask someone on here right, because I wasn't sure? Should I not post questions like that on the forums? I wasn't nagging, just curious which end it could be on since I haven't been using these for the entire time they've existed and I thought I "done right." Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

If I can have I request, could you make suport for Dremora? My female char is dremora, and is kinda strange to look at her nord children.

Hmm, you're right. Dremora are supported by neither my RS Addon or BFACCA.. 

They are kind of in a grey zone indeed. 

I'm not sure why i didn't include them. Maybe it will be a bit difficult with the horns and stuff. But it shouldn't be any harder to do than the khajiit or argonians i hope. I will take a look at it next time i work on the mod. ^_^ (which might take a while unfortunately.. sorry).  :s  :ph34r:

That's... the whole point of being able to ask someone on here right, because I wasn't sure? Should I not post questions like that on the forums? I wasn't nagging, just curious which end it could be on since I haven't been using these for the entire time they've existed and I thought I "done right." Thanks.

Looks like you caught grumpy uncle in a bad mood..  ;)   :D

There should always be a 50/50 chance, if BeeingFemale detects two raceAddOns for a combination. Maybe you were just unlucky?

You could also try refreshing the addon list or try resetting BF. I think sometimes BF just gets confused with all these addons.. :P

Or maybe try a re-installation with a "clean" save in between.

btw.. if you are testing, you can also use the bf:impregnate and bf:forcebirth commands. makes testing much easier/faster..

If I can have I request, could you make suport for Dremora? My female char is dremora, and is kinda strange to look at her nord children.

I'm not sure why i didn't include them. Maybe it will be a bit difficult with the horns and stuff. But it shouldn't be any harder to do than the khajiit or argonians i hope. I will take a look at it next time i work on the mod. ^_^ (which might take a while unfortunately.. sorry).  :s  :ph34r:

Dremora, are they not creatures that summons and will be one new copy the next time?

I think I did see that issues whit one mod, Sexlab Beastess I think it was. Did make one Atronax pregnant, but when I spawned her again It become one new. And the old one was staying at the room you could find them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New version with dremora support is online now. hf  ^_^

I think you have to disable the "lore friendly" option in the bf-menu to get dremora children. Not 100% sure though. I tested several times and couldn't get dremora children until i disabled that option. Could have also just been unlucky with the randomization..

Second change is that the beast-vampire races were removed from the vampire addon. This way beast parents (with one being a vampire) will no longer give birth to human vampire children. Maybe one day i will add beast vampire children, if there is demand for that. 

Next.. taking a look at bruma + bfacca..  :ph34r:  ;)

-------------

v0.45:

- added dremora race and child actors (you might have to disable "lore friendly" in bf-mcm to get them)

- removed beast races from vampire addon (no custom beast-vampire races yet)

• 2 months later...
On 10/30/2016 at 6:07 AM, gullu said:

download

Hello, Not sure if I'm doing something wrong here but having an issue where my PC is an Orc Male and the kid is always a nord. Regardless if the mom is Elf, Breton, Regard, etc. I've been looking around the forums for both Beeing Female and RS children and nothing lines up to this issue that I can find.

Also having issues with the kids hair not meshing correctly, but this appears to be a typical RS children bug. Just mentioning in case there is a known issue there or something.

Relevant mods I'm running listed in their load order (mod organizer):

• Beeing Female 2.8.1
  • FlowerGirls Beeing Female Patch 1 6 4
  • Beeing Female v2.8.1 FWAbility Patch V03
  • RS Children 1.2
  • RS Children Patch Beyond Skyrim - Bruma Updated 1.2.1
  • RS Children - Gamwich Textures 1.1
  • Beeing FemaleAddon RSChildren v045
  • Re-Scaled XPMSE 3.64 Skeleton for RS Children (Default Head Size)

Thanks in advance...

Edited by cap_wacky
9 hours ago, cap_wacky said:

Hello, Not sure if I'm doing something wrong here but having an issue where my PC is an Orc Male and the kid is always a nord. Regardless if the mom is Elf, Breton, Regard, etc. I've been looking around the forums for both Beeing Female and RS children and nothing lines up to this issue that I can find.

Also having issues with the kids hair not meshing correctly, but this appears to be a typical RS children bug. Just mentioning in case there is a known issue there or something.

Relevant mods I'm running listed in their load order (mod organizer):

• Beeing Female 2.8.1
  • FlowerGirls Beeing Female Patch 1 6 4
  • Beeing Female v2.8.1 FWAbility Patch V03
  • RS Children 1.2
  • RS Children Patch Beyond Skyrim - Bruma Updated 1.2.1
  • RS Children - Gamwich Textures 1.1
  • Beeing FemaleAddon RSChildren v045
  • Re-Scaled XPMSE 3.64 Skeleton for RS Children (Default Head Size)

Thanks in advance...

Those errors you describe tells about wrong installation order since you use MO your left side is important to even more important then your right side.

Your left side those mod you have listed must be at the same order there.

And there is one thing, not sure if I remember it correctly, but there is one 50% chance that the child inheritance the the other genders race.

All information about that can you read about in Beeing Female thread, you need to look there again.

if the children look like bald vanilla children, then the addon wasn't registered or installed properly. If you are sure it is installed correctly, try refreshing the addon list, resetting BF and save / reloading. not particularly in that order, but a combination of these steps helped me before with addon problems.

On 11/18/2017 at 12:00 AM, Uncle64 said:

Those errors you describe tells about wrong installation order since you use MO your left side is important to even more important then your right side.

Your left side those mod you have listed must be at the same order there.

And there is one thing, not sure if I remember it correctly, but there is one 50% chance that the child inheritance the the other genders race.

All information about that can you read about in Beeing Female thread, you need to look there again.

On 11/18/2017 at 8:06 AM, gullu said:

if the children look like bald vanilla children, then the addon wasn't registered or installed properly. If you are sure it is installed correctly, try refreshing the addon list, resetting BF and save / reloading. not particularly in that order, but a combination of these steps helped me before with addon problems.

Thank you guys.

That solved part of the issue E.G the weird heads. The BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp was in fact not checked or loaded. I fixed that by enabling it and then resorting my load order by TES5Edit and using Fallrim Tools Resaver save game cleaner on a save set in the QASmoke cell.

However, the kids being exclusively nords is still happening. As Uncle64 suggested I did a bunch of searching in the main Beeing Female thread and couldn't find anything specific on this issue occurring with others and how to address it. On a hunch that baby race was set when the impregnation happened I did a Orc + Orc after applying the fix above but the result is still nord kid. Any suggestions or links on how to find the sections on kids only being nords?

As an aside as I've been experimenting I found a couple interesting results that may be of use in future troubleshooting / development:

1. If you reset Beeing Female in a cell where your RS kids they suddenly show up as adult size kids, which makes them even more like mutated creepy things...
  2. Doing Setrace _FWOrcRaceChild on a kid made all male kids partially into orcs by changing their faces to have snaggle tooth jaws, but reverted over when another kid was born.