[BFA] BeeingFemale Addon for RSChildren

[BFA] BeeingFemale Addon for RSChildren

View File

This is a continuation of milzschnitte's RSChildren-addon, which adds RSChildren features to all the child-NPCs born via BeeingFemale.

It adds support for all Child-races from RSChildren, being:
- Breton
- (Breton-)vampire
- Imperial
- Redguard
- Nord

and additionally since version 0.41:
- Dark Elves, High Elves, Wood Elves
- Khajiit
- Argonians
- Orcs

Features:
- more races
- no neck seams
- more variety in armor and clothing
- custom faces
- support for orcs, khajiit, argonians and elf races

Compatibility:
- works with "Armor and Clothing for Kids": -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56670

Bugs / Known issues:
- neck seams possible on male actors with some armors (restriction of vanilla mesh, see also -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56670)

-----------------

(technical) changes compared to the first version by milzschnitte:

changes/things added:
- The meshes used by the child clothes were swapped back to vanilla, so they are now using the ones provided by RSChildren, removing visible neck gaps (at least for me). Also added TextureSets so the pink/white BeeingFemale textures are still being applied.
- Added BF-childraces to the clothes provided by RSChildren (though i am not sure how they can be obtained ingame)
- Added Races, Actors and Addons (quests) for breton, (breton) vampire, imperial and redguard children using RSChildren presets.
- exported FaceGenData for all actors.
- set DefaultRace as ArmorRace in BF-Child-races
- set ArmorAddons for BF Child-clothing to use DefaultRace as Default

Requirements:

- BeeingFemale is needed for this mod to function:
--> use v0.41 for BeeingFemale v2.7.2 and earlier
--> use v0.42+ for BeeingFemale v2.8+ with the new AddonManager

- from v0.41 on: "XPMSE Skeleton for RSChildren" -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62830
It is needed for the argonian and khajiit children, because the original ranaline skeleton included in RSChildren doesn't have a tail-bone. Not having the tail-bone will result in tails sticking out 90°. I recommend the version with the "default head size" / smaller heads.

Changelog:

v0.45:
- added dremora race and child actors
- removed beast races from vampire addon (no custom beast-vampire races yet)
-----------
v0.44:
- removed SexLab dependency, factions and keyword
- added own SexlabForbid keyword, that will be recognized by SL
----------
v0.43:
- redone face of redguard girl player
- changed hair of redguard girl npc
-------------
v0.42:
- added *.ini files needed for the new AddOn Manager in BeeingFemale v2.8
- removed the AddOn-Quests, that are no longer needed
-------------
v0.41:
- custom face for every actor, no more vanilla preset
- added dark elf, high elf and wood elf children
- added khajiit and argonian children
- added Orc children
- added RaceAddon for Nords, so the 50/50 chance on birth remains unaffected
- "XPMSE Skeleton for RSChildren" is now required for khajiit/argonian tails
--------------
v0.31:
- tweaked skin tones a bit
- set DefaultRace as ArmorRace in BF-Child-races
- set ArmorAddons for BF Child-clothing to use DefaultRace as Default
-> Children now can equip basically any armor
(neck seams possible on male actors)
---------------
v02:
- added Sexlab.esm as master
- added "SexlabFordbid" keyword to actors
- added "SexlabFordbiddenActors" faction to actors
- removed accidental edit to RSChildren actor preset
---------------
v0.1
- The meshes used by the child clothes were swapped back to vanilla, so they are now using the ones provided by RSChildren, removing visible neck gaps (at least for me). Also added TextureSets so the pink/white BeeingFemale textures are still being applied.
- Added BF-childraces to the clothes provided by RSChildren (though i am not sure how they can be obtained ingame)
- Added Races, Actors and Addons (quests) for breton, (breton) vampire, imperial and redguard children using RSChildren presets.
- exported FaceGenData for all actors.

Credits:
- milzschnitte (for BeeingFemale and the original RS-AddOn)
- Ranaline (for RSChildren)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/30/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    BeeingFemale, RSChildren, Sexlab, XPMSE Skeleton for RSChildren
  • Special Edition Compatible

are they supposed to look like the vanilla female head? or did i do something wrong

do you have a screenshot? Not exactly sure what you mean by vanilla female head..

Perhaps you can compare it with the screenshots i uploaded?

They do look a bit basic, because i used only the presets from RSChildren. I didn't try to enhance the faces or anything so far. 

• 3 weeks later...

That mod have many interesting things for NPC children.

Have thinking about that for a long time. But lacks the skill whit CK and scripting. And dont know if you can use the assets.

But Dtim do have one thing on his first page that he dont know how to add it to Beeing Female.

Perhaps you should contact him since you have the know how to add stuff to BF and he dont?

I must say that I like the npc children better in that mod, and player children are better in BF.

yes, of course i wouldn't steal stuff from dtim without asking first..  ;)

but it would be interesting to have a look at what the mod does and how things are done.. (haven't played with HP in ages..)

It would probably make more sense to connect his mod to BF anyway, rather than trying to recreate everything.

But I don't think i know how to hook his mod up to BF either. at least if it involves scripting.. lol

Whit my lack of scripting I must say that is very nice done, at the same level as Milz have done whit BF.

Dtim:s mod is actually already one plugin for one of the first pregnancy mods.

And one extension to Hentai Pregnancy that was made by 2013 by Kitsune23

My self did use it before Milz did release 1.4

And now I have one BF and one Hentai in my MO :)

But BF is better then Hentai.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20384-hentai-pregnancy-childbirth-plugin/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cool mod.. anyway to have a cute little child? The preset kids shown here are kinda ugly

Thank you for your onest opinion..  :dodgy:  :P

I will have to create some proper custom faces for that.. 

been working on elf children btw.. 

post-148348-0-72827600-1482707860_thumb.jpg

(custom face^^)

will probably still take some time, though. :ph34r:

-----------------------------------

EDIT:

Version 0.41 is out now, containing the following changes:

- custom face for every actor, no more vanilla preset
- added dark elf, high elf and wood elf children
- added khajiit and argonian children
- added Orc children
- added RaceAddon for Nords, so the 50/50 chance on birth remains unaffected
- "XPMSE Skeleton for RSChildren" is now required for khajiit/argonian tails

This should hopefully make the children less ugly and vanilla.. at least that was my intention  :D

I also added an optional file to dl-section "bfa_childAI" which makes two minor edits to the BeeingFemale Child AI-packages. It should stop the constant greeting while following and also enable sandboxing for the NPC children.

Don't forget to check the description for new requirements, as the khajiit and argonian children need a skeleton with a tail-bone.

If anyone still needs the vanilla/adult skeleton version, let me know and i will create it.

have fun!

• 2 months later...

I wish there was a way to customize this little brat.. arched eyebrows and old lady hair?  :s  

I wanted a boy.. but maybe she will grow on me.  

As far as i know changing  faces of NPCs ingame isn't really possible without their facegen-data becoming invalid, which will result in grey face bug.

At least that was what i found in this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16017-quick-question-is-there-a-showracemenu-type-command-for-npcs/

It would be cool if there was an option in BF so the children inherit the facial characteristics of the parents, but like i said i am not sure if that is even possible.

You could however edit the faces in the Creation Kit or using some kind of npc editor (if there is one that can edit mod npcs).

If you tell me which race the child is, i could take look at it again. Not exactly sure which one you mean, by arched eyebrows and old lady hair... xD

I had to create four custom faces for each race (male/female + npc/player), it is possible that some of them came out a bit wonky..  :blink:

I wish there was a way to customize this little brat.. arched eyebrows and old lady hair? :s

I wanted a boy.. but maybe she will grow on me.

As far as i know changing faces of NPCs ingame isn't really possible without their facegen-data becoming invalid, which will result in grey face bug.

At least that was what i found in this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16017-quick-question-is-there-a-showracemenu-type-command-for-npcs/

It would be cool if there was an option in BF so the children inherit the facial characteristics of the parents, but like i said i am not sure if that is even possible.

You could however edit the faces in the Creation Kit or using some kind of npc editor (if there is one that can edit mod npcs).

If you tell me which race the child is, i could take look at it again. Not exactly sure which one you mean, by arched eyebrows and old lady hair... xD

I had to create four custom faces for each race (male/female + npc/player), it is possible that some of them came out a bit wonky.. :blink:

The child was Redguard. I play as a Redguard woman.. and Kematu was the father, before he died

• 1 month later...

Yes, you do have to set spawn type to actor for RS child actors to be born. Additional steps shouldn't be necessary.

Edit: Except maybe activating the option for NPCs to be able to give birth, if you are playing a male character.. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to make a non-SL required version? I'd like to use this with BeeingFemale without SexLab for an alternate profile I have that does not have SexLab installed.

EDIT: Would removing the SexLabForbiddenActor faction, SexLab Forbid keywords, and Keyword counts with TES5Edit for each character, in theory, let the mod work without SexLab?

Is it possible to make a non-SL required version? I'd like to use this with BeeingFemale without SexLab for an alternate profile I have that does not have SexLab installed.

EDIT: Would removing the SexLabForbiddenActor faction, SexLab Forbid keywords, and Keyword counts with TES5Edit for each character, in theory, let the mod work without SexLab?

That should do the trick. Maybe you would also need to use the clean masters function in TES5Edit afterwards. Not sure how well removing factions works in tes5edit, so i personally would use the ck. but if you're more familiar with tes5edit it would be possible as well.

Actually i was planning to upload this on nexus for the non SL-users as well, but then realized it needed SL as a masterfile..  :wacko:

EDIT: I think i found a better solution mentioned in this post.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65392-how-can-i-permanently-forbid-a-race-i-created/?p=1637083

Working on update now...  :ph34r:

EDIT2: update v044 is up now.

v0.44:

This way Sexlab is no longer required and the children are still prevented from animations.

That should do the trick. Maybe you would also need to use the clean masters function in TES5Edit afterwards. Not sure how well removing factions works in tes5edit, so i personally would use the ck. but if you're more familiar with tes5edit it would be possible as well.

Actually i was planning to upload this on nexus for the non SL-users as well, but then realized it needed SL as a masterfile..  :wacko:

EDIT: I think i found a better solution mentioned in this post.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65392-how-can-i-permanently-forbid-a-race-i-created/?p=1637083

Working on update now...  :ph34r:

EDIT2: update v044 is up now.

v0.44:

This way Sexlab is no longer required and the children are still prevented from animations.

Really appreciate it! I had already done the work, and also did it for the BFACCA addon as well, but your way is better!. Is the BFACCA addon able to receive the same treatment?