[BFA] BeeingFemale Addon for RSChildren

Sorry, for replying late. Had a busy week.. :expressionless:

Thats weird. Do you maybe use any mods that alter the vanilla races or replace them by custom races? or have you tried on a completely new savegame? also do the orc kids look ok, when you placeatme them using the console? (type help "orc boy" or /girl to find the actors)

If they spawn ok, then beeingFemale somehow doesn't recognize the races of your orcs/redguards etc.. maybe also check the AddOns ini file and compare the IDs using TES5Edit or ingame console.

btw. if you have to do more testing. the console commands "bf:impregnate" and "bf:forcebirth" are also quite useful.

11 minutes ago, gullu said:

Sorry, for replying late. Had a busy week.. :expressionless:

Thats weird. Do you maybe use any mods that alter the vanilla races or replace them by custom races? or have you tried on a completely new savegame? also do the orc kids look ok, when you placeatme them using the console? (type help "orc boy" or /girl to find the actors)

If they spawn ok, then beeingFemale somehow doesn't recognize the races of your orcs/redguards etc.. maybe also check the AddOns ini file and compare the IDs using TES5Edit or ingame console.

btw. if you have to do more testing. the console commands "bf:impregnate" and "bf:forcebirth" are also quite useful.

That was it, thank you. I use Imperious Races https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61218/? which alters a great many of the racial abilities available. I didn't think Imperious Races changed the vanilla races into a custom race as when I looked at the info on one of the nord kids it displayed both the parent races as Orc.

Based on your suggestion:

1. Disabled Imperious Races and used the impregnate and force birth commands on an orc follower and orc boy produced correctly.
  2. Re-enabling Imperious Races and putting in my load order after all the Beeing Female and RS children mods and Orc + Orc = Orc Child correctly. So this means altering load order will work as a viable solution for using both Imperious Races and the BF + RS Children set (especially considering Imperious is fairly popular). I will keep playing around with this to make sure it works.

Separately in order to clean up my existing save game in light of this finding: Is there a console command to recalculate a child's race and other stats? E.G. Make an existing child recalculate it's race based on it's parent's attributes? If not are there any commands to remove / delete an existing child actor? Thus I can just use the impregnate / force birth commands to make new children in their place...

12 hours ago, cap_wacky said:

That was it, thank you. I use Imperious Races https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61218/? which alters a great many of the racial abilities available. I didn't think Imperious Races changed the vanilla races into a custom race as when I looked at the info on one of the nord kids it displayed both the parent races as Orc.

Based on your suggestion:

1. Disabled Imperious Races and used the impregnate and force birth commands on an orc follower and orc boy produced correctly.
  2. Re-enabling Imperious Races and putting in my load order after all the Beeing Female and RS children mods and Orc + Orc = Orc Child correctly. So this means altering load order will work as a viable solution for using both Imperious Races and the BF + RS Children set (especially considering Imperious is fairly popular). I will keep playing around with this to make sure it works.

Separately in order to clean up my existing save game in light of this finding: Is there a console command to recalculate a child's race and other stats? E.G. Make an existing child recalculate it's race based on it's parent's attributes? If not are there any commands to remove / delete an existing child actor? Thus I can just use the impregnate / force birth commands to make new children in their place...

Good to hear, that you found a solution. :blush:

I don't really understand why that is happening and how load order affects it that much.. I would need to download that mod and take a look, but I seem to have forgotten my nexus password.. xD

Btw if you want to add custom races you can do that by editing the BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.ini :

Spoiler

[AddOn]
Name=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch
description=Adds support for RSChildren.
author=gullu
type=Race
required=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp

Enabled=True
Locked=False
hidden=False

Races=12

[Race1]
id=Skyrim_13743,Skyrim_88840
BabyActor_Female=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_a2fc
BabyActor_FemalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_adce
BabyActor_Male=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_adcf
BabyActor_MalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_add0

[Race2]
id=Skyrim_13746,Skyrim_7EAF3,Skyrim_88794
BabyActor_Female=BeeingFemale_1d99
BabyActor_FemalePlayer=BeeingFemale_2ab17
BabyActor_Male=BeeingFemale_1d98
BabyActor_MalePlayer=BeeingFemale_2ab16

[Race3]
id=Skyrim_13749,Skyrim_88884
BabyActor_Female=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_add1
BabyActor_FemalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_add2
BabyActor_Male=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_add3
BabyActor_MalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_add4

[Race4]
id=Skyrim_13745,Skyrim_88845
BabyActor_Female=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_b342
BabyActor_FemalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_b8aa
BabyActor_Male=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_b8ac
BabyActor_MalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_b8ab

[Race5]
id=Skyrim_13747,Skyrim_A82B9
BabyActor_Female=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_add5
BabyActor_FemalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_b33f
BabyActor_Male=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_b340
BabyActor_MalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_b341

[Race6]
id=Skyrim_13740,Skyrim_8883A
BabyActor_Female=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_b8ad
BabyActor_FemalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_b8b0
BabyActor_Male=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_b8b1
BabyActor_MalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_b8b2

[Race7]
id=Skyrim_13741,Skyrim_8883C
BabyActor_Female=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_1d8e
BabyActor_FemalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_1d8d
BabyActor_Male=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_1d8f
BabyActor_MalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_1d8c

[Race8]
id=Skyrim_13742,Skyrim_8883D
BabyActor_Female=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_67a5
BabyActor_FemalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_67a3
BabyActor_Male=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_67a6
BabyActor_MalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_67a4

[Race9]
id=Skyrim_13748,Skyrim_88846
BabyActor_Female=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_31c0
BabyActor_FemalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_31c2
BabyActor_Male=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_31c1
BabyActor_MalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_31c3

[Race10]
id=Skyrim_13744,Skyrim_88844
BabyActor_Female=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_31bc
BabyActor_FemalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_31be
BabyActor_Male=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_31bd
BabyActor_MalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_31bf

[Race11]
id=Skyrim_88794,Skyrim_8883C,Skyrim_a82ba,Skyrim_88846,Skyrim_88844
BabyActor_Female=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_31b8
BabyActor_FemalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_31ba
BabyActor_Male=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_31b9
BabyActor_MalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_31bb

[Race12]
id=Skyrim_131f0,Dragonborn_35538
BabyActor_Female=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_ee9c
BabyActor_FemalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_ee9e
BabyActor_Male=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_ee9d
BabyActor_MalePlayer=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_ee9f

You just need to find the correct race by looking at the IDs. Orcs in this case would be [Race5]

Here's a list of the vanilla races IDs for the other ones: 

skyrim_raceIDs.png.0aacb32427174a5da3794ceaee71e86e.png

If Imperious Races really replaces the races by custom ones, then all you would have to do is find the IDs of the custom races and add them to the corresponding lines in the ini using the esp's name instead of "Skyrim" or "Dragonborn". like for example if the ID for orcs was "12345" and the esp would be named "ImperiusRaces" it would look like this:

[Race5]
id=Skyrim_13747,Skyrim_A82B9,ImperiusRaces_12345
BabyActor_Female=BeeingFemale_RS_Patch_.....   ;<-- IDs of the child actors

...but i guess if changing load order is enough, that's also fine :grin:

I don't know about any commands to recalculate or remove an existing child (There is a full list of available commands on the beeingFemale main page).

However you should be able to use the dialogue option "Leave me" to remove the existing one (it should run away and disappear). Then you could 'create' a new one with the console commands.

Edited by gullu
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2018-03-09 at 9:45 PM, WarsunGames said:

OK i have been sitting here thinking about this an i have to ask a question.

If a Snow elf mates with my companion an she gets pregnant. What would the baby be? Would it be a Snow elf or would it be Falmer?

No, DG uses a variation on High Elf to make Gelebor and his brother in the kit so likely your result would be either a high elf or error default nord kid.

• 4 months later...

I don't know if this is an issue or working as intended but my characters child is about 1/3 times smaller then vanilla Skyrim children.  it's really weird to have a micro child following me around.    Also the head is just a little too big, not so much that it's comical but enough so it's distracting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2018 at 9:26 AM, Alenin said:

I don't know if this is an issue or working as intended but my characters child is about 1/3 times smaller then vanilla Skyrim children.  it's really weird to have a micro child following me around.    Also the head is just a little too big, not so much that it's comical but enough so it's distracting.

Thats normal and indended. They will grow after a while. After like 40 days or so, they will have the size of the vanilla skyrim children. ?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...