Wsex_WorkGirl_Tryout updated WIP

Bromm83

I always start fires with my crotch. It's very inconvenient for lighting cigarettes.

I don't plan on doing additional work until 9 PM EST.

Lol. There is literally a variable in the animations called frequency. Lowering it slows them down, raising it speeds them up or so my digging has led me to believe. It's currently at 1. I was thinking of starting by changing it to 1.5 in the animations and trying it.

My testing would go much faster is anyone could tell me how to simply manually start an animation in the game.

open console, click NPC (no idea how to animate player through console)

use comand playidle "name" without quotes

get name from geck ides list Gameplay menu, idle animations, wsex entries

of course that's only one side of the sex act not sure if it's what you meant

And here is the STD change to the Little Black Book. Let me know if there are any issues. The two things to test

1) Do the changes "stick" between save/loads?

2) Do you get any STDs with it set to 0? This one will probably take awhile. I think the odds of STDs in workgirl are extremely low as it is.

And good news. I think I know how to speed up the animations. That's what I've been doing all night tonight is downloading tools and reading tutorials. Thankfully' date=' this change won't be nearly as difficult as making animations seems to be. It looks easy but there are alot more animations than I realized so it'll probably take me a bit. The good news is it won't require any changes to the mod itself, only the animation files. The bad news is I'll probably need to do a ton of testing to ensure I don't upload something where you hump so fast it looks like you're about to start a fire with your crotch!

[/quote']

I don't mind starting fire with my character pussy! :D

And good news. I think I know how to speed up the animations. That's what I've been doing all night tonight is downloading tools and reading tutorials. Thankfully' date=' this change won't be nearly as difficult as making animations seems to be. It looks easy but there are alot more animations than I realized so it'll probably take me a bit. The good news is it won't require any changes to the mod itself, only the animation files. The bad news is I'll probably need to do a ton of testing to ensure I don't upload something where you hump so fast it looks like you're about to start a fire with your crotch!

[/quote']

I don't mind starting fire with my character pussy! :D

Lol. Well I won't be making the changes tonight. It's after midnight here and I have work tomorrow and we have a storm coming in which means I'm in danger of losing my power again!

hmm seems I can't go (back) from encounter/STD toggle in black book, seems to just toggle STDs again

edit i think i found the problem (once again not a modder)

else if WGButton1 == 5
	;STDs
	if wsexAllowSTD == 1
		set wsexAllowSTD to 0
	else
		set wsexAllowSTD to 1
	endif
else
	;Back button pressed
	ShowMessage wsexAAMenuRoot
	Set WGMenu to 0
	return

endif

ShowMessage wsexAAMenuEncounters wsexAABoomersToggle wsexAAKhansToggle wsexAAKingsToggle wsexAALegionToggle wsexAAPowderToggle wsexAllowSTD
    return

endif

in the above code from the black book item script the bit below looks to be redundant, possibly overlooked.

ShowMessage wsexAAMenuEncounters wsexAABoomersToggle wsexAAKhansToggle wsexAAKingsToggle wsexAALegionToggle wsexAAPowderToggle wsexAllowSTD
    return

endif

geck won't let me change the script though :/

further edit:

tinkered with geck and was able to change script slightly thus:

if WGMenu == 1
;Player is on the Toggle encounter menu

set WGButton1 to GetButtonPressed

if WGButton1 == -1
	return
endif

if WGButton1 == 6
	;Back button pressed
	Set WGMenu to 0
	return
endif

if WGButton1 == 0
	;Boomers

i'm sure just adding that check to he top of the section is ugly as hell but it did make the option toggle and the back work so I would think something in the order the buttons are checked it the issue

And here is the STD change to the Little Black Book. Let me know if there are any issues. The two things to test

1) Do the changes "stick" between save/loads?

2) Do you get any STDs with it set to 0? This one will probably take awhile. I think the odds of STDs in workgirl are extremely low as it is.

after editing the script for the issue i described, the Settings do stay when loading, and haven't gotten any STDs with it off and have with it on :)

hmm seems I can't go (back) from encounter/STD toggle in black book' date=' seems to just toggle STDs again

edit i think i found the problem (once again not a modder)

else if WGButton1 == 5
	;STDs
	if wsexAllowSTD == 1
		set wsexAllowSTD to 0
	else
		set wsexAllowSTD to 1
	endif
else
	;Back button pressed
	Set WGMenu to 0
	return

endif

return

endif

in the above code from the black book item script the bit below looks to be redundant, possibly overlooked.

return

endif

geck won't let me change the script though :/

further edit:

tinkered with geck and was able to change script slightly thus:

if WGMenu == 1
;Player is on the Toggle encounter menu

set WGButton1 to GetButtonPressed

if WGButton1 == -1
	return
endif

if WGButton1 == 6
	;Back button pressed
	Set WGMenu to 0
	return
endif

if WGButton1 == 0
	;Boomers

i'm sure just adding that check to he top of the section is ugly as hell but it did make the option toggle and the back work so I would think something in the order the buttons are checked it the issue

[/quote']

You don't want to do it that way. It should be an else because it makes the menu easily expandable. I'm going to bed now but I'll take a look at it tomorrow when I get up to see if I can tweak it. I actually had them alot like you described but it makes expanding a pain and the site I learned how to do menus from said to make the back buttons fall under an else for that reason.

Edit: And that part in the middle is sooo not redundant. Without it you end up with the book not refreshing correctly and closing after every update. Quite annoying.

You don't want to do it that way. It should be an else because it makes the menu easily expandable. I'm going to bed now but I'll take a look at it tomorrow when I get up to see if I can tweak it. I actually had them alot like you described but it makes expanding a pain and the site I learned how to do menus from said to make the back buttons fall under an else for that reason.

I understand the expandability issue, just needed something quick and dirty in order to actually close the book to test the settings, figured posting what worked for me would help you find a more elegant solution faster

*edit yea i figured out the middle part in between edits :)

I understand the expandability issue' date=' just needed something quick and dirty in order to actually close the book to test the settings, figured posting what worked for me would help you find a more elegant solution faster

*edit yea i figured out the middle part in between edits :)

[/quote']

I couldn't help myself and took a look and fixed it. The issue can actually be seen in your first quote.

It shows:

else if WGButton1 == 5

It should have been:

elseif WGButton1 == 5

One single space screwed things up. I'm kind of surprised it let the script save that way but anyway. It's also not the first time I have done that and broken one of my scripts. Here's the fix. Let me know if it fixes the problem. It should.

As stated previously' date=' I won't be able to touch it for the next 12 hours or so, so go nuts.

[/quote']

Yeah I just don't really know that timezone, so just had to be sure ;)

Have at it. My next major contribution is figuring out how to speed up animations which doesn't require me poking in the mod.

Oki good. Can you find out how to make the script do a random length (within limits of course) for when you sell yourself? The customomer should choose the lenght of the sex after all...

Maybe I can figure out how to edit the cash amount you get payed also based on how long the sex lasts.

And while you are at it, is there a way to script in a change in SexType without having a dialogue in between? The dialogue works for now, but I would like to see that changed in a later version...

I am now redesigning all the topic quests so that each faction have their own quests with their own topics. This to make it easier to expand and it will let me add a unique questline to every faction with specific questgivers and such. Also separated the training and virgin parts more from the whoring so that I can add quests and to remove certain conflicts I suspect are there...

As stated previously' date=' I won't be able to touch it for the next 12 hours or so, so go nuts.

[/quote']

Yeah I just don't really know that timezone, so just had to be sure ;)

Have at it. My next major contribution is figuring out how to speed up animations which doesn't require me poking in the mod.

Oki good. Can you find out how to make the script do a random length (within limits of course) for when you sell yourself? The customomer should choose the lenght of the sex after all...

Maybe I can figure out how to edit the cash amount you get payed also based on how long the sex lasts.

And while you are at it' date=' is there a way to script in a change in SexType without having a dialogue in between? The dialogue works for now, but I would like to see that changed in a later version...

I am now redesigning all the topic quests so that each faction have their own quests with their own topics. This to make it easier to expand and it will let me add a unique questline to every faction with specific questgivers and such. Also separated the training and virgin parts more from the whoring so that I can add quests and to remove certain conflicts I suspect are there...

[/quote']

Hmmm...from the animation side I don't know how to do that. I got lucky on the changing of the speed thing and found one variable that seems to control it in the animation files.

I thought the wsex settings book let you change how long you were in the sex animations? Maybe I'm thinking of one of the Lovers with PK books for Oblivion. In either case, we could look and try to reverse engineer how they did it.

I'm glad to hear you're breaking down the quests even further. It should help keep things more organized. I had considered doing it but just got a bit intimidated by the amount of work it would be. Lol.

Hmmm...from the animation side I don't know how to do that. I got lucky on the changing of the speed thing and found one variable that seems to control it in the animation files.

I thought the wsex settings book let you change how long you were in the sex animations? Maybe I'm thinking of one of the Lovers with PK books for Oblivion. In either case' date=' we could look and try to reverse engineer how they did it.

[/quote']

The settings book lets you change it, but I want an automatic random equation based on endurance and such to decide how long each sex act lasts when you are being paid for sex. The player should have no say in this matter. Also want to be able to incorporate that in my payment script so that the amount of time spent having sex will actually help decide how much caps you get for the act.

I'm glad to hear you're breaking down the quests even further. It should help keep things more organized. I had considered doing it but just got a bit intimidated by the amount of work it would be. Lol.

Yeah it's a bitch... But it will be so much better! I am still not done with the first faction... Well, I broke em all up and made new topics, but now all the dialogue points to the wrong topics, so I am doing a heavy cleaning job now.. Allthough it will make it easier for us in the future, and the ones playing will also notice some difference with new dialogue and different options in the dialogues. And Loogie will get one hell of a job replacing all my placeholder dialogues :P

I've tried the mod out a bit and I like what I'm seeing...but, might it be possible to able to switch off the XP gain? Maybe it is altered by other mods (...I doubt it though, as the only thing that mucks with XP only increases the amount required to level), but the XP seems a bit much, as I'm sometimes getting over 20 XP per fuck.

I've tried the mod out a bit and I like what I'm seeing...but' date=' might it be possible to able to switch off the XP gain? Maybe it is altered by other mods (...I doubt it though, as the only thing that mucks with XP only increases the amount required to level), but the XP seems a bit much, as I'm sometimes getting over 20 XP per fuck.

[/quote']

not sure if that can be done, the xp (standard and sex specific) is coded in wsex

Oki here comes an update!

ONLY Boomers should be functioning in this update! ALL other factions should NOT work as intended if they work at all....

BUT I really need someone willing to go test out the Boomers since I will be basing the other factions on the work I have done here. I really don't have time to test it myself, but if you all help out and come with some feedback I will finish all the factions today and we can start improving more visible parts of the mod after that.

Thanks all for the help so far, and I hope you continue to post issues you find, ideas for development (if they are easy to incorporate and a good idea, they might just be released in a temp release soon after the idea has been posted!!)

Now I'm going to take a 30 min break and then I'll be back for further work, hope there will be some feedback here then!

BUT I really need someone willing to go test out the Boomers since I will be basing the other factions on the work I have done here.

testing now using clean save

hmm just running up and starting anim or running away, no dialogue

out of all of Nellis 1 NPC ran up and began animation the others all just ran up and hen away gangers fucked increased every time, no dialogue at all though

2nd nellis run similar results, more anims vs just running away but no dialogue at all.

BUT I really need someone willing to go test out the Boomers since I will be basing the other factions on the work I have done here.

testing now using clean save

hmm just running up and starting anim or running away' date=' no dialogue

out of all of Nellis 1 NPC ran up and began animation the others all just ran up and hen away gangers fucked increased every time, no dialogue at all though

2nd nellis run similar results, more anims vs just running away but no dialogue at all.

[/quote']

Back to the drawing board then, thanks for the help!

Oki, Here is the latest update..

Boomers are still not working, just uploading it so that someone else can look over the wsexAABoomerQuest and tell me why it wont work!

I have tested to skip the package and go straight to dialogue, but that won't work either. This means that there are some sublime error among the dialogues that I just can't seem to find!

Please have a look at it if you know anything about editing topic quests.

I'll start working on some other faction to see if I can at least get it right there...

Archived