Wsex_WorkGirl_Tryout updated WIP

Bromm83

To be honest I have thought about transporting this mod to sexout for a while. Mostly because it has more animations and more crazy stuff. Plus you can turn off STDs...

not sure how to code it in the mod' date=' but you can disable STD in wsex with console set wsexAllowSTD to 0

[/quote']

I just had a duh moment. All I have to do is add this to the Little Black Book as a toggle and it should work just like toggling the factions off. Heck you gave me the variable name I need to include!

I belive Bromm is working on some stuff at the moment so you might have to redo these spelling fixes after he uploads his new file.

That seems to happen every time.

Yeah, that's why I got into the habit of checking first. A couple of times I did some major backend work and Loogie did some major dialogue fixes and it was like "well, hell, I guess I can copy and paste for the next hour."

I wish I knew how to do it. I believe wsex borrows its animations from AP. All of them have had these kinds of leisurely calm sexual encounters' date=' and like you I'd like to see more speed and maybe force in the sex. However, I don't know how to do it. I actually have blender which I believe can be used for it but I haven't done animations before. Maybe I'll see if there is a tutorial since I'd think that just changing the speed of animations would be easier than making them from scratch.

[/quote']

I wish and hope the best for you loogie and broom! Grant me my wish! :D

Ps; Gangers slave, maybe i can keep dynamite in my character pussy as extra inventory. :P

Oki, here comes the last update from me for tonight.

I have added tons of checks for charisma vale and some for agility and endurance. This is not something that will be visible for everyone before Loogie had some time to add dialogue to the different options.

I am sorry Loogie, but I have just handed you tons of work with the dialogues :P Wherever you see three of the same dialogue, look at the conditions, there should be charisma <4 , charisma >=4 + charisma <= 7 and charisma > 7 on the different responses.

Please add some good dialogues to reflect this. I have also put some attribute checks on some dialogue allready there, so a person with charisma over 3 shouldn't be asked to put a sack over their head...

I'm making decent progress through the stuff Bromm has added.

My only regret is a lot of people won't see the hilarious dialogs I'm adding for ugly characters.

I'll play a woofer.. just for you :)

edit: all that rape has to ugly 'em up eventually *lightbulb* perhaps long-term rape can have a negative effect on chr

I'm making decent progress through the stuff Bromm has added.

My only regret is a lot of people won't see the hilarious dialogs I'm adding for ugly characters.

Hehehe, I gues I'll have to make an ugly character just to play through all that!

Am I correct in assuming AAOA tokens are oral' date=' AAAA is anal, and AAVA is vaginal? If so parts of the AATrainingQuest have their titles mislabeled, which in turn led to me inputting dialog wrong earlier.

[/quote']

that might explain why when I ask for anal traing and they couter with two or all holes they go anal twice

Am I correct in assuming AAOA tokens are oral' date=' AAAA is anal, and AAVA is vaginal? If so parts of the AATrainingQuest have their titles mislabeled, which in turn led to me inputting dialog wrong earlier.

Also, as a suggestion, maybe not have people offer the player money for their virginity if they have charisma lower than 4, and if their charisma is 10 have them be offered a large sum of money?

[/quote']

AAOA = (Oral After) Anal then Oral

AAAA = (Anal After) Vaginal then Anal

AAVA = (Vaginal After) Oral then Vaginal

Yes I saw there were some mistakes there, but forgot to fix them...

Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm enjoying the mod. It all feels very natural (i.e. lore-friendly) and not ridiculously over-the-top like some sex mods are. The dialogue is top-drawer, which is a large part of making it feel "right".

I had some suggestions about the Legion slave questline, which was definitely my favorite part:

-Right now the quest feels a little wonky. You get a collar thrown on you for disobeying the Legion...and then after a little while, it gets taken off. Why should you ever be freed? Without the Platinum Chip, the Courier doesn't have any leverage over Caesar. It would make sense if you either had to escape the camp as a prisoner, or earn your freedom another way. Speaking of which:

-Right now, you get a slave collar placed on you, and you have to be "re-educated" by 15 legionnaires to have it removed. That's not a bad system, but why not take it a step further? Make it so your entire inventory gets stripped, and have the legionnaires "pay" you a token sum every time you get tried out (like a single denarius). Then you have to pay the legionnaires for your lessons with the money you've earned. Simple yet devious.

-Once you get enslaved, it seems strange that you can just leave the Fort whenever you want. Maybe you should be restricted to the fort until you escape or are released?

-It doesn't seem like Cass and Veronica have much to do. They only get 'tried out' if you direct the Legionaries to them, for the most part. Maybe with Repopulated Wasteland it's different? It'd be cool if they got a collar/slave rags as well...or maybe put on display? There are all those crucifixes around camp, after all.

-Give Siri (the named slave in the Fort) the ability to cure STD's. Maybe even for free if you've been enslaved (and therefore lost your inventory). Lues-Away didn't seem to work for me, and anyway it's strange for the Legion to be handing them out when they hate all forms of medicine and chems.

Again, great mod. Really looking forward to future updates.

looking through AI packages in geck it seems this script in WsexAAgangfuckplayer the script in the on end section was missing an else statement

if PlayerRef.GetIsSex Female == 0
 Addscriptpackage WsexAAreturn
 startconversation playerRef, tryoutkhans
 return
endif

changing it to

if PlayerRef.GetIsSex Female == 0
 Addscriptpackage WsexAAreturn
else
 startconversation playerRef, tryoutkhans
 return
endif

seems to have stopped the random rape from some factions and the khans never starting conversation with me.

EDIT: this is using the version in post #422 to start, new spellchecked version was posted while I was testing.

New version with fixed spelling and renamed perks.

I'm busy adding the dialog to the latest version' date=' Commanderx, but I'll try and incorporate your perk changes before I release the next version.

[/quote']

Just doing what I can to help.

If we're still looking for outfit ideas, I found this one from the "Baby Got Back" Type3 Body Mod.

http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/images/37301-3-1295325757.jpg

EDIT: Rikuth, I only check dialogue spelling and such, I don't look through the scripts, so there would be no difference between which .esp you used.

Weird..... even with the latest esp i'm still having this flying naked body glitch every time the faction member want to fuck me....

What am i doing wrong....

Or is this because i'm using sexout at the same time?

Any help appreciated please. :-/

Weird..... even with the latest esp i'm still having this flying naked body glitch every time the faction member want to fuck me....

haven't seen it myself since a few versions ago..not on my setup with sexout either.

is it happening instead of a dialogue for position change?

haven't seen it myself since a few versions ago..not on my setup with sexout either.

is it happening instead of a dialogue for position change?

Yes, the faction member running towards me, and then my character turned into a flying naked body. No dialogue or animation happens. If i open pip-boy menu(TAB) then close it, my character body back to normal, but then the faction member start running towards me again, and i change into that weird object again.....

The only animation mods i use are FNV Sexual Innuendo, Workgirl, and Sexout. Nothing else beside those three, since the rest only weapon mods and Project Nevada(which i believe not doing anything with my glitch).

Or is this Smalltalk mod i use messing around with something?

not sure what causes it, but starting coversation with the NPC as they run up to you, and gong trough the whore dialogue and refusing the position change while bugged usually popped me out when it happened and stopped them from running back to me

as I understand smalltalk it just allows you to talk to almost any NPC, and for some reason makes the intro un-skippable

not sure what causes it' date=' but starting coversation with the NPC as they run up to you, and gong trough the whore dialogue and refusing the position change while bugged usually popped me out when it happened and stopped them from running back to me

as I understand smalltalk it just allows you to talk to almost any NPC, and for some reason makes the intro un-skippable

[/quote']

Is anyone currently working on the mod? If not I wanted to add the std toggle to the Little Black Book. (I hate STDs in my games, if I want an STD I'll go find a crack whore or something)

And good news. I think I know how to speed up the animations. That's what I've been doing all night tonight is downloading tools and reading tutorials. Thankfully, this change won't be nearly as difficult as making animations seems to be. It looks easy but there are alot more animations than I realized so it'll probably take me a bit. The good news is it won't require any changes to the mod itself, only the animation files. The bad news is I'll probably need to do a ton of testing to ensure I don't upload something where you hump so fast it looks like you're about to start a fire with your crotch!

Archived