Wsex_WorkGirl_Tryout updated WIP

Bromm83

Oki' date=' I fixed it. Now you should be able to change how often the different factions will approach you and they WILL start conversations.

If they don't please let me know wich faction it was that didn't do it and I will go over all the topics for that faction to look for something I might have overlooked.

During the next few days I will try to do some clean up on the mod, so don't expect alot of new functions. I will add some more to the virginity path tho. Gangs/Legion has as of now no support for virginity topics. This will be added, but now you just have to go around other places to look for that. To increase these approaches you have to increase the whoring chance.

New file is on first page in 30 secs when I write this.

[/quote']

Loogie has volunteered to write new Powder gangers dialogue if we make them have rape topics like the Legion does. I was hoping you'd do that since you've done it before and have the knowledge needed.

Oki' date=' I fixed it. Now you should be able to change how often the different factions will approach you and they WILL start conversations.

If they don't please let me know wich faction it was that didn't do it and I will go over all the topics for that faction to look for something I might have overlooked.

During the next few days I will try to do some clean up on the mod, so don't expect alot of new functions. I will add some more to the virginity path tho. Gangs/Legion has as of now no support for virginity topics. This will be added, but now you just have to go around other places to look for that. To increase these approaches you have to increase the whoring chance.

[/quote']

works like a charm for me, even got a virginity offer right away. Many thanks :)

[/quote']

Loogie has volunteered to write new Powder gangers dialogue if we make them have rape topics like the Legion does. I was hoping you'd do that since you've done it before and have the knowledge needed.

I will add rape dialogue to the powdergangers too. But I first have to clean up after all the changes you have done while I was away. Nothing serious, but I saw several tokens being added and not removed later and things like that. It can cause problems later with dialogues, so I just want it cleaned before I start adding more.

the [vsex] item in aid section has a stats and level option

Thanks. I don't have that for some reason.

hmm are you sure wsex.esm is enabled?

If wsex isn't enabled I don't think workgirl would work at all. Phelps you should have something called ::wsex settings:: in your aid section. It's the very first thing listed in mine.

Although this won't help you fix the problem' date=' what does the ghoul say?

[/quote']

I'm almost inclined to think he's got the script for Beatrix firing off. I remember reading that there was a glitch with it though I don't remember where I read it. Maybe on the actual wsex page?

keep getting this weird glitch where i hear a ghoul voice and screen turns black then fades back in.

This is caused since the last patch for New Vegas changed the form IDs and if certain mods use the changed form IDs this happens. This will happen if you use the mod "Character Backgrounds" and also "Abandoned Shack" and a couple of others.

It's definitely one of these since I've never had it happen and use both workgirl, sexual innuendo, and sexout. Try disabling your mods one at a time and see which one it is.

edit: Didn't see Rigg's post above mine at first but what he says is exactly correct. It's a funny but annoying glitch that a lot of people got after the latest patch that fires Beatrix' sex script randomly.

Hello, i'm encountering new glitch today, i don't know what causing it since this never happen before.

The glitch is, some Gangers approaching me, and suddenly my player turns into a flying naked body, without legs and arms, only tits and pussy(scary, really scary). No animation triggered, no chat triggered, nothing, just suddenly my player changed into that thing.

Any idea whis this happen? :-/

Hello' date=' i'm encountering new glitch today, i don't know what causing it since this never happen before.

The glitch is, some Gangers approaching me, and suddenly my player turns into a flying naked body, without legs and arms, only tits and pussy(scary, really scary). No animation triggered, no chat triggered, nothing, just suddenly my player changed into that thing.

Any idea whis this happen? :-/

[/quote']

i have similar issues every now and then, seems to be when whoring clients are trying to change positions, talking to them as they approach seems to pop me out of it most times.

*edit

To clarify when it happens it usually goes like this:

I approach NPC, start conversation

[looking for a date?] -> (too inexperienced reply) -> [ask for training] in some orifice -> (they ask for multiple positions) -> [agree]

at this point first animation sequence plays, once over the bug sometmes occurs instead of beginning next sex anim. only seems to happen with males.

I suspect this might be the result of those extra tokens bromm mentioned a few posts back.

not a modder myself so I wouldn't presume to know how to fix it. Just wanted to post the info on when I experience the bug to try to help track it down. I metioned the token thing as it only happens to me when a position change that the NPC asked for didn't trigger properly and either I get the bug right away, or the next time the same NPC approaches me. usually talking to them as they approach and going through the whore dialog again fixes it.

So there's problem in the animation i pressume? Any solution for this sir?

Bromm is working on fixing the token stuff it'll probably be tomorrow as I believe he is in Europe. Well, tomorrow for me at least I don't know where the rest of you are. :)

Loogie, your armor makes me think we ought to add a path with the Powder gangers where you become their bitch and we could use this for the uniform. ;)

not a modder myself so I wouldn't presume to know how to fix it. Just wanted to post the info on when I experience the bug to try to help track it down. I metioned the token thing as it only happens to me when a position change that the NPC asked for didn't trigger properly and either I get the bug right away' date=' or the next time the same NPC approaches me. usually talking to them as they approach and going through the whore dialog again fixes it.

[/quote']

I don't think the token thing would affect changing positions but it might affect followup dialogues.

I don't think the token thing would affect changing positions but it might affect followup dialogues.

well there is a dialogue in between the position changes' date=' when the bug occurs it happen when that dialogue should.

[/quote']

Yes but the tokens are basically just to track whether or not you're having sex, whoring or being raped I believe. So during the same sex scene they won't matter. After the sex ends the token is supposed to go away but apparently sometimes they don't.

Hey guys, 1st post on this site. Love the mod so far, and all the work you've put into it is much appreciated.

However I ran into some problems with the latest version (page 1 link). Basically it's like whoring is set to 1000%. Everywhere I go, my character gets mobbed by guys asking her to be a prostitute (inexperienced dialogue line). I'm running repopulated wasteland, so I can't walk through the legion camp or Freeside without a crowd following me around. It's almost comical.

Actual whoring setting is zero, and even though I've played around with setting the Legion higher to get their special dialogue when in camp, they still almost exclusively ask for prostitution. Any ideas what's going on?

Hey guys' date=' 1st post on this site. Love the mod so far, and all the work you've put into it is much appreciated.

However I ran into some problems with the latest version (page 1 link). Basically it's like whoring is set to 1000%. Everywhere I go, my character gets mobbed by guys asking her to be a prostitute (inexperienced dialogue line). I'm running repopulated wasteland, so I can't walk through the legion camp or Freeside without a crowd following me around. It's almost comical.

Actual whoring setting is zero, and even though I've played around with setting the Legion higher to get their special dialogue when in camp, they still almost exclusively ask for prostitution. Any ideas what's going on?

[/quote']

I think I know what the issue is but I want to see Bromm's take on it tomorrow. It has to do with the script that is now being used and a change I made to the customers package that he probably doesn't know about where I removed a random percent check that looked redundant to me.

One thing I don't like about how these "effects" work is it seems very difficult to me to balance how often they happen. They either happen rarely or you seem to get swarmed.

the [vsex] item in aid section has a stats and level option

Thanks. I don't have that for some reason.

hmm are you sure wsex.esm is enabled?

If wsex isn't enabled I don't think workgirl would work at all. Phelps you should have something called ::wsex settings:: in your aid section. It's the very first thing listed in mine.

Yah it's not there at the top or bottom. I've got the pipboy options and the black book from this but not that.

Pics:

70eXc.jpg

zUvbI.jpg

Archived