Wsex_WorkGirl_Tryout updated WIP

Bromm83

Okies! Here is my new file ready for testing!!

Be aware that there are LOTS of placeholder dialogue and all choices with more than one sextype will not work.

Loogie: Would you consider going through the Boomer, Powder, Khans and Kings quests and get some dialogue in there?

Legion should be working same as before.

This is not the stable version yet. This computer is horrible to work at with a 13" screen and has to think for a minute almost between any change I do so I am going to call it a night for now and I just hope Loogie has time to add some dialogue, then I will see if I can't get the change between sextypes and aftersex dialogue working as intended sometime during the weekend.

Have fun trying it out!

Oh yes: this file is named differently just as a safeguard. You can remove the two XX on the end of filename if you wish, but I don't think it should make a difference as long as you don't try to run both workgirl mods at the same time. That could be quite nasty.

Also' date=' you should be able to turn off STDs in the Little Black Book.

[/quote']

could we make disabling STD in LBB cure any you might have?

Possibly. It's a toggle more or less but I bet we could figure out a way. However, I'm not going to edit anything in the mod until Bromm has a chance to finish making his changes more stable.

Possibly. It's a toggle more or less but I bet we could figure out a way. However' date=' I'm not going to edit anything in the mod until Bromm has a chance to finish making his changes more stable.

[/quote']

found a simple way, can PM about it if ya like, also the added space in the STYD toggle elseif is back in the last ver posted.

Unless' date=' of course, we have someone with real cocksucking experience to confirm or deny what it does to thirstiness, because I don't know.

[/quote']

small survey of those cocksuckers near and dear to me has suggested that reducing hunger might be more realistic.

:D

Shit dude' date=' your post made me laugh, then I got to thinking... why shouldn't blowing people reduce hydration in hardcore mode?

Unless, of course, we have someone with real cocksucking experience to confirm or deny what it does to thirstiness, because I don't know.

[/quote']

Sometimes it can taste salty which actually makes you want to drink more rather than less. It's mostly water and protein so I guess technically it could reduce both hunger and thirst by a small amount. I've never been hungry or thirsty enough to notice a difference honestly lol.

Also' date=' you should be able to turn off STDs in the Little Black Book.

[/quote']

could we make disabling STD in LBB cure any you might have?

Possibly. It's a toggle more or less but I bet we could figure out a way. However, I'm not going to edit anything in the mod until Bromm has a chance to finish making his changes more stable.

If you want to change some things with the mod, please do. I will not be able to do anything with it for about 30 hours or so. then I will only do the final changes to the quests and leave it to Loogie to fix the dialogue. But most of all I need some feedback on the file by then so that I can fix the errors that I am sure are there.

Shit dude' date=' your post made me laugh, then I got to thinking... why shouldn't blowing people reduce hydration in hardcore mode?

Unless, of course, we have someone with real cocksucking experience to confirm or deny what it does to thirstiness, because I don't know.

[/quote']

Sometimes it can taste salty which actually makes you want to drink more rather than less. It's mostly water and protein so I guess technically it could reduce both hunger and thirst by a small amount. I've never been hungry or thirsty enough to notice a difference honestly lol.

average caloric value semen is like 30 calories, so swallowing 10 guy's worth would be equivalent to one meal. typical osmolality of semen is about 350-380 mOSM* so consuming large quantities of semen would cause you to become slightly dehydrated. so yes you could in theory live off of semen for a day or two before you start suffering from malnutrition assuming you drink something to go with it :dodgy:

*from the journal of in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer vol 6 no. 2 1989

average caloric value semen is like 30 calories' date=' so swallowing 10 guy's worth would be equivalent to one meal. typical osmolality of semen is about 350-380 mOSM* so consuming large quantities of semen would cause you to become slightly dehydrated. so yes you could in theory live off of semen for a day or two before you start suffering from malnutrition assuming you drink something to go with it :dodgy:

*from the journal of in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer vol 6 no. 2 1989

[/quote']

if this post were the only result of workgirls existence as a mod... it would SO be worth it. :)

a bit of a topic change, I've set whoring chance to 0, however, with repopulated wasteland whenever I enter Fort, Cottonwood Cove, Wrangler or some other area heavily saturated with NPC's literally every single male in sight runs up and asks to pop my char's cherry offer whoring training which gets pretty annoying when you have to blow off 50 dialogue's just to move from the door to pretty much anywhere ;p

on the other hand Legionnaire's seldom ask of me to give myself to them, seldom as in 1/70 encounters (i've checked that by after each encounter like that i removed "had sex in the last x hours" tokens from my inventory)

so the question is, am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? ;p

a bit of a topic change' date=' I've set whoring chance to 0, however, with repopulated wasteland whenever I enter Fort, Cottonwood Cove, Wrangler or some other area heavily saturated with NPC's literally every single male in sight runs up and asks to pop my char's cherry offer whoring training which gets pretty annoying when you have to blow off 50 dialogue's just to move from the door to pretty much anywhere ;p

on the other hand Legionnaire's seldom ask of me to give myself to them, seldom as in 1/70 encounters (i've checked that by after each encounter like that i removed "had sex in the last x hours" tokens from my inventory)

so the question is, am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? ;p

[/quote']

Are you using the fixed file I put up a page or two ago?

That should fix that problem.

thanks for the fast reply

yes I am, however bug turned out to be totally random, after creating a new character it ceased to be a problem, i have no idea whatsoever what caused it since I haven't changed anything in the load order, and on all subsequent characters (made 5 just to be sure) I have failed to replicate this strange behaviour...

EDIT: scratch that, I'm a scatterbrained nincompoop I've actually replaced old esp with the wrong esp (You reminding me made me double check it) so yeah, move along, nothing to see here, no bugs here, sorry for making you look for non-existent fixed problems -.-

EDIT2: on a side note it's interesting that the old file only presented strange behaviour on one character

I tried out the fixed file last night, and it definitely fixed the swarming issue. However while the legion worked as it should, the kings and powdergangers had no dialogue whatsoever. They'd run up and get it on with only a notification of "party in your pants" in the upper left hand corner of the screen lol. Is this the placeholder dialogue or just something not working correctly?

Edit: The .esp I'm using is from post #534.

thanks for the fast reply

yes I am' date=' however bug turned out to be totally random, after creating a new character it ceased to be a problem, i have no idea whatsoever what caused it since I haven't changed anything in the load order, and on all subsequent characters (made 5 just to be sure) I have failed to replicate this strange behaviour...

EDIT: scratch that, I'm a scatterbrained nincompoop I've actually replaced old esp with the wrong esp (You reminding me made me double check it) so yeah, move along, nothing to see here, no bugs here, sorry for making you look for non-existent fixed problems -.-

EDIT2: on a side note it's interesting that the old file only presented strange behaviour on one character

[/quote']

Yeah thats kinda strange.. But at least it worked on the last release.

I tried out the fixed file last night' date=' and it definitely fixed the swarming issue. However while the legion worked as it should, the kings and powdergangers had no dialogue whatsoever. They'd run up and get it on with only a notification of "party in your pants" in the upper left hand corner of the screen lol. Is this the placeholder dialogue or just something not working correctly?

Edit: The .esp I'm using is from post #534.

[/quote']

This is probably due to the old system with package being placed in each mob wich we kinda screwed up a few releases ago. if you are able to open geck and delete wsexAAGangsFuckPlayer or something like that the problem should dissapear. I will put up a fix on it tomorrow when I am back home.

One thing I'm curious about is that why does workgirl need the dummy mod before you can disable it' date=' and is there a way around it?

[/quote']

I've never needed the dummy mod for any reason. As I understand it, it is used for making a clean save after having used the mod, (mostly upgrading that I've seen) if ppl are having errors caused by "left-over" vars and such.

The "last stable version" linked to a few pages ago doesn't let me out of the menu where you set encounters and stds' date=' the back button does nothing.

[/quote']

That is because it reintroduced an easily fixable bug in the menu. I'll fix that real quick and upload the fixed version. Give me a sec.

Ok. This fixes the problem with the back button not working in the encounter/std menu.

NOTE: THIS IS BASED OFF THE LAST VERSION HE POSTED CALLED WSEX_WORKGIRLTRYOUTXX AND NOT THE LAST STABLE VERSION.

I did this because I wanted to have this bug fixed when he resumes work on this version instead of fixing it in the last stable version that he won't be working on anymore.

Archived