Wsex_WorkGirl_Tryout updated WIP

Bromm83

any thoughts on factions other than the Boomers and NCR (gamewide not just current workgirl scope) that should generally be opposed to rape?

I would include the Kings myself but that may be my love for Elvis at play.

I think the Kings wouldn't be opposed to it in theory (they're anarchists at heart), but in practice it's probably not something they'd do.

Just something to take note of.

I am using the latest stable version, and playing as a male character. I still get people running up to me offering to take my virginity. Not sure if that's suppose to happen or if you can only use this mod with female player character...

I am using the latest stable version' date=' and playing as a male character. I still get people running up to me offering to take my virginity. Not sure if that's suppose to happen or if you can only use this mod with female player character...

[/quote']

Also the same try to use an older save game maybe?

I am using the latest stable version' date=' and playing as a male character. I still get people running up to me offering to take my virginity. Not sure if that's suppose to happen or if you can only use this mod with female player character...

[/quote']

Also the same try to use an older save game maybe?

This mod is scripted purely from a female PC'S perspective and I haven't added any checks vs male characters. will fixx it in the next update

Question: is there any way to make the animations work with custom race for an npc?

this is how it looks for me right now: I've changed both Veronica's and Cass's body to a custom race, everything works awesome until the moment when workgirl-triggered animations kick in at which point the meshes get switched back to the ones I use for all the other females which causes textures to become messed up etc

I'm running with NVSE and also I've tried every undressing method (I have no idea why unequip/equip method changes body type) also I've tried changing the load order

Also animations triggered with wsex alone display the correct body (i.e. prostitutes)

EDIT: I know that what I'm doing wasn't probably something that was intended to work with workgirl, I'm asking out of sheer curiosity

Question: is there any way to make the animations work with custom race for an npc?

this is how it looks for me right now: I've changed both Veronica's and Cass's body to a custom race' date=' everything works awesome until the moment when workgirl-triggered animations kick in at which point the meshes get switched back to the ones I use for all the other females which causes textures to become messed up etc

I'm running with NVSE and also I've tried every undressing method (I have no idea why unequip/equip method changes body type) also I've tried changing the load order

Also animations triggered with wsex alone display the correct body (i.e. prostitutes)

EDIT: I know that what I'm doing wasn't probably something that was intended to work with workgirl, I'm asking out of sheer curiosity

[/quote']

The undressing method only works for the player character. The NPCs all have their body's swapped out because if you try to just unequip them they will just put their items back on automatically. Not sure if a way to circumvent this exists but no one has found it yet it seems because Sexout works the same way.

Ah thanks that clarified things for me, as for the method that could work I vaguely recall that Animated Prostitution in FO3 had an option "strip to box" I have no idea though how it worked (spawning a container for each npc/using a set of prepared containers maybe?)

Oki, after trying many different things I have given up he latest releases.

I will start working from the file on page 1 again, since that seems to be one of the last working files. I am sorry for the delay this will cause, but I hope to have it at least close to where it was supposed to be now by the end of the week. I do not know what keeps on breaking, but I'll try to be even more careful this time.

Oki' date=' after trying many different things I have given up he latest releases.

I will start working from the file on page 1 again, since that seems to be one of the last working files. I am sorry for the delay this will cause, but I hope to have it at least close to where it was supposed to be now by the end of the week. I do not know what keeps on breaking, but I'll try to be even more careful this time.

[/quote']

Does page one have my std toggle? If so modify the settingsbook script. There is a space between the else and the if where the std toggle is and it causes the back button not to work.

My life has gotten very, very busy so my time is quite short. I haven't even been able to play any FONV or do the animation changes. I still plan to but it will take a bit.

Oki' date=' after trying many different things I have given up he latest releases.

[/quote']

Does page one have my std toggle? If so modify the settingsbook script. There is a space between the else and the if where the std toggle is and it causes the back button not to work.

My life has gotten very, very busy so my time is quite short. I haven't even been able to play any FONV or do the animation changes. I still plan to but it will take a bit.

It dosn' have the STD toggle. It's one of the things we will have to readd during the near future. Right now I am going to sleep, have to wake up in about 5 hours and go to work. Will spend some time on the mod after work tomorrow.

Just a quick update before I go to work.

I am almost done splitting the diaogues.

I am done setting up ew dialogue structures.

I have found a way to set poses (riding, doggy, such things) and will work further on that too.

I will not be working on it today since I am goign to a birthday this evening.

But I will be workign on it during the weekend.

I also have lots of new ideas I will be trying out in the near future.

Still having problem with the gangersfuckplayer pack, last time I deleted it it broe the mod, so not sure what to do.

Also still have problems with the precentages for an encounter being in the script. You get swarmed even at 33%...

Okies, have a fun day.

You can try out the boomers in this file. It is a in progress file only! Dialogues suck and only Boomers and Legion should work as intended.

testing an idea for removing the old AI pkg entirely

*edit hmm seems it will take a while o try this.. any idea why the AI pkgs have been added to the NPCs directly?

It has been added directly because orangey was new to modding when he started this mod I think.

Would be great f you could find a way to get it completely removed without everything going to pieces for no apparant reason!

I will be going to a birthday party soon, and will go out after that. So no modding for me today. But I will probably have a hangover and stay in all day tomorrow, so will come back stronger then.

Would be great f you could find a way to get it completely removed without everything going to pieces for no apparant reason!

I'm still digging through the scripts to make sure removing the PKGS from all the npc templates (over 400 of them) won't effect anything other than the npc approach method

*fingers crossed*

EDIT

Seems it should be safe.. no idea how long it will take me to remove all the entries but i'm working on it

Got the gangfuckplayer pkg out without issue, seems the mobbing your talking about could be caused by the wsexAACQuest script, not a bug really it is the way it should work, there is no check for if an npc has already approached the player (only if they have actually had sex) so the same npc can approach many times if they don't get a chance to talk to you or if you say no.

would also suggest a "getLOS player" check so the NPCs aren't running for you from across the cell. (less mob like) Could easily be added into your invalid NPC check in wsexAACQuest. (tested with good results)

*tests run only with kings so far, mostly in FreesideKingsHouse cell

I'm still digging through the scripts to make sure removing the PKGS from all the npc templates (over 400 of them) won't effect anything other than the npc approach method

*fingers crossed*

EDIT

Seems it should be safe.. no idea how long it will take me to remove all the entries but i'm working on it

Are you removing them in the GECK? It should be easier to remove mass of records in FNVEdit than in the GECK.

Are you removing them in the GECK? It should be easier to remove mass of records in FNVEdit than in the GECK.

not familiar with many aspects of FNVedit. Used geck to remove the one package so far, time consuming but at least I know (somewhat) what I'm doing.

EDIT

testing the changes I've made with kings and powdergangers is going well so far, no mobbing even at 100% occasionally they run off without talking to me but that seems to be caused by the AAACustomer AI pkg adding the return PKG at the end, could be changed to continue same pkg until talking to player, but that would need extra checks to make sure too many NPCs don't get the PKG at the same time. (or we're back to mobbing)

EDIT 2

ok tested TINY edit of customer pkg, decent result. No more running away before dialogue, MOBBING at 100% (using rePopulated waste) % change seems to work well, still with no checks on if NPC has approached recently it can get mobby on lower settings in a well populated area. Not sure if ppl want that kind of delay put in though (would be fine with me obviously)

LAST EDIT

Done fiddling for tonight, made the NPCs cheer if they are waiting to talk to you during sex scene, just for giggles. seems some of the powder gagers are approaching for non faction dialogue (possibly a rePopulated wastes thing)

uploading esp with my unofficial changes if anyone wants to test it further. updated with cleaner version (removed identical to master) no other changes

Hey I keep getting swarmed or "mobbed" how do I stop that. Also when I went on my male character I got swarmed by a bunch of dudes trying to bribe me for my virginity can I stop that too. As I have no intention to turn my guy into a prostitute.

Hey I keep getting swarmed or "mobbed" how do I stop that. Also when I went on my male character I got swarmed by a bunch of dudes trying to bribe me for my virginity can I stop that too. As I have no intention to turn my guy into a prostitute.

Why are you playing with this mod then? I'm sure, that there is no serious content for male characters.

got the rest of the NPC entries removed so no more wsexaa* packages added directly.

new smaller file size otherwise same as last post..really done for the night now..i think

* note this may effect legion behavior, someone wanna test that for me?

@djronan' date=' issue with mobbing has been solved in the file on page 54 or 55 also the latest version doesn't have this problem

P.S. after reading your post I raged but after reading what I wrote I decided I'm being a bit too harsh (and possibly an ass) so I've put what I wrote in spoiler tags

(...) Also when I went on my male character I got swarmed by a bunch of dudes trying to bribe me for my virginity can I stop that too. As I have no intention to turn my guy into a prostitute.

Ok sorry, but now I'm angry. First post of the topic describing the mod:

Warning : This is a female char only mod for the moment! I have not removed any of the older male supported part of the mod' date=' but I have not tried it with a male and I have not added anything for male characters yet.

[/quote']

djronan seeing as You didn't even bother to read what is the current state of the mod just went with "the guys doing this mod are probably bored and have nothing to do so I'll post my problem without reading anything I'll post without reading anything since servicing me is a privilege" please don't do that in the future out of respect for the guys that work hard on the mods. (ok, vented my anger hope I didn't offend you, but it simply had to be said IMHO.

P.P.S. Bromm83 puh-leeeze a version repository in the first post, I'll give you cake XD

@djronan' date=' issue with mobbing has been solved in the file on page 54 or 55 also the latest version doesn't have this problem

P.S. after reading your post I raged but after reading what I wrote I decided I'm being a bit too harsh (and possibly an ass) so I've put what I wrote in spoiler tags

(...) Also when I went on my male character I got swarmed by a bunch of dudes trying to bribe me for my virginity can I stop that too. As I have no intention to turn my guy into a prostitute.

Warning : This is a female char only mod for the moment! I have not removed any of the older male supported part of the mod' date=' but I have not tried it with a male and I have not added anything for male characters yet.

[/quote']

djronan seeing as You didn't even bother to read what is the current state of the mod just went with "the guys doing this mod are probably bored and have nothing to do so I'll post my problem without reading anything I'll post without reading anything since servicing me is a privilege" please don't do that in the future out of respect for the guys that work hard on the mods. (ok, vented my anger hope I didn't offend you, but it simply had to be said IMHO.

P.P.S. Bromm83 puh-leeeze a version repository in the first post, I'll give you cake XD

Ok wtF? I read the first page and my point is that My guy is being asked to have sex with other guys and I don't want that and that is the result of this mod. I just wanted to know if i could fix it as it does say that it's a female mod and even if they couldn't fix it I thought it could be a bug so I'll post anyway. I have a female for the mod. But when I went on my male char they were doing the same as they were with my female (or trying to) and the mob thing is just annoying all around so I thought I'd ask about that aswell

p.s Oh and is the newest one the one on the 1st page or the one on the 59th/60th page

[/quote']

Ok wtF? I read the first page and my point is that My guy is being asked to have sex with other guys and I don't want that and that is the result of this mod. I just wanted to know if i could fix it as it does say that it's a female mod and even if they couldn't fix it I thought it could be a bug so I'll post anyway. I have a female for the mod. But when I went on my male char they were doing the same as they were with my female (or trying to) and the mob thing is just annoying all around so I thought I'd ask about that aswell

p.s Oh and is the newest one the one on the 1st page or the one on the 59th/60th page

The newest one is the one posted last usually as Bromm gets behind. Not his fault.

Anyway, in most of the older versions there was a check that checked for whether or not the PC was a female before the sex scripts ran. Things are in transition right now so apparently that check is missing.

Yes, the mod is intended for females but it doesn't mean you shouldn't ever play your guy with the mod loaded. It just means that your guy shouldn't get any use out of the mod. Hopefully one of us will get those checks for female/male back in once the changes are more stable. Sorry about that.

Archived