Wsex_WorkGirl_Tryout updated WIP

Bromm83

I just killed my computer... All it took was one little cup of coffee! Might be å while until i can get hold of å new computer' date=' but the last esp i uploaded should work mostly as intended if loogie can fix some dialogues. Just dont ask for more than one sextype at å time. Will be back online as soon as my insurance company gives me å new computer.

[/quote']

Well, this is quite bad news. If you can get online, maybe send me a PM telling me what you changed and how to avoid the issues you had last time. If I get time I may look into mimicing your changes to finish them up though to be honest, my preference is still tweaking the animations.

Hello sirs, this is about the glitch i told you few pages ago, the one where my PC body change into flying tits and pussy when a member of faction trying to fuck me.

Since then, i've tried many combinations and arrived to some conclusions, not proved yet, but maybe could be a reference.

-Glitch happens when they running towards my PC, my 3rd person view is fine, so maybe something conflicting with 1st person view.

-Body replacer mod conflict.

-Pip-boy animation, this one is the weirdest, but i noticed when pressing TAB for opening pip-boy, my PC transforming into flying tits like the one i describe above. So maybe, 1st person view+pip boy animation?

-Smalltalk, could this mod has chance to breaking default chat from workgirl and animation?

Great mod. Dialogues are very well written(imo) and as immersive as they can be. This + Sexout = win.

Though there's a lil problem: whenever I save near Bighorners(or whatever their name is) and load they all run towards my char(as if they wanted to initiate dialogue...? lol) and after a while they turn aggressive and attack(territorial creatures, maybe? "aggro radius"?).

Other than this issue, the mod runs flawlessly... except that there's a very small annoyance that happens when people run to to talk to my char(ask to take her virginity etc): they run towards my char, then run back, then run forth again... as if they're dancing; dunno, it's hard to explain. Anyways, they hesitate a bit before talking to my char and sorta "dance". It's not a big issue, though.

Additionally, sometimes several members of a faction would also come towards my char. Lol is my char that hot? This happened once outside NCRCF; 10+ Gangers queued up and ran towards my char... I guess they haven't seen boobs in a while. Lowering the probabilities in the config book seems to have little or no effect on this.

Oh, talking about the book... the newest ver of this mod has a bug in which you get stuck in the config if you try to tweak STDs/encounters -- pressing the return button(or back button, dunno) doesn't work. Maybe it's only happening with me, since no one complained about this. Again, it's not a major bug but it kinda "breaks" some mod features.

OK, now a small suggestion: remove faction fame gain/loss from having sex/refusing to have sex with a faction member. It's not like you wouldn't want to have sex with a member that all others will like you less...

Bromm83, Riggswolfe and Loogie,

Thank you for all your work on this mod, I just had the chance to try it and i am very impressed, good work.

I also had an idea.

At Cottonwood Cove my character managed to get herself collared for refusing too many legionaires. As she worked through the task required to get the collar removed, I thought that a time limit to complete the task could add further intensity. As the slave collars (at least the Fallout 3 collars) are explosive, what if, once collared, the player was given only 3 hours to complete the task and have the collar removed before it detonates. This approach would motivate the character. This approach would also likely reflect legionairres mentality, they would probably find it hilarious that a 'reluctant profligate whore' now must scramble to prostitute herself, and if she doesn 't scramble fast enough, well she clearly hadn't learned her place.

The Legion wouldn't use bomb collars anyway, as they are complicated technology and the Legion are... how shall I put this politely... ignorant, savage backwards cavemen who fear advanced tech.

That being why they run around in football gear with machetes while everyone else has power armour and laser miniguns :P

PS for bomb collar related fun, play Dead Money and see if you can resist the urge to murder the developers afterwards.

The Legion wouldn't use bomb collars anyway' date=' as they are complicated technology and the Legion are... how shall I put this politely... ignorant, savage backwards cavemen who fear advanced tech.

[/quote']

The Weather's family all wear bomb collars, as do several slaves at the Fort.

It's not that they don't use bomb collars, it's that they use them as a tool for compliance, not killing - if they wanted a chick to fuck X amount of guys with a time limit they'd just shoot her or cut her head off if she didn't make the deadline.

Yes they use collars but I've never seen them used as bomb collars, they're a symbol of control. Never seen a Legionary with a detonator for instance.

That is to say, they will explode if taken off but they won't be remotely detonated.

I don't think it would fit in with the Legion mentality' date=' because they either take slaves to serve the Legion, or to sell to outsiders and thereby serve the Legion.

And as I've stated in other posts, I don't play sex mods to experience fatal violence. I play the base game for that.

[/quote']

Perhaps I was unclear Loogie, I am not interested in the collar detonating, it is the threat that is the key. This whole mod is based on the threat of violence, if you recall that is how orangy designed and I don't think it would work without it.

If you recall Fallout 1 had a time limit, it was a generous limit, but it was always in the back of the mind that you had to keep moving with the main quest. It was VERY effective.

As for the legion killing slaves, they do it all the time. You may recall the crucified slave girl at the entrance to Cottonwood Cove. The legion are experienced slavers, they have conquered and subjugated many fiercely independent tribes, they will have developed many techniques for subjugating slaves. You're right, in that they don't value slaves except for the work they can do, they will sell slaves but I don't think this is why they take them (more on economics later). I believe they subscribe more to the 'better a dead slave than disobedient one' philosophy.

As for the player, remember that she is not a slave. She is, in legionnaires eyes, an ignorant, corrupt, profligate whore, who comes strutting into THEIR camp and clearly thinks she the equal of the mighty legionnaire. Would they be able to resist the chance 'teach her a woman's place'? This is why she gets put in a collar in the first place. My issue is that currently there is no difference for the player between before wearing the collar and when wearing it except she now has a new piece of jewelery around her neck. There is no consequence if she continues to refuse to 'accept her place'.

Having said this, they don't have a lot of time, if the player was summoned by Caesar, she has to be on that boat in a few hours, they are going, I think they would use the most expedient,humiliating, and for them amusing method at their disposal. It is unlikely that they would actually let it detonate as they would then have some explaining to do.

As for the legion being 'backwards, ignorant savages', I don't think I agree with this either leddis3. I don't think they fear technology as much as they have little capacity to acquire it. Sure, they won't hesitate to destroy technology they can't control (such as the facility under Fortification Hill) but they have effective, reliable weapons and armor (if not laser weapons). What the legion lacks, is manufacturing capacity. They don't appear to have the capacity to manufacture much except basic weapons. The legion also seems to lack an advanced enough economy to enable them to purchase more advanced technologies. This is not surprising as they have yet to conquer an society that has these things. I believe the desire to be able to manufacture their own product to support the war effort is THE reason why the Legion wants the dam (not much else really would make sense). The dam will enable the Legion to operate machinery and facilities, which will enable them to produce their own products, especially weapons and armor.

I'm enjoying this discussion, keep it up.

R.

You're right Loogie, the timeline suggested is too little.

And I am not saying the idea has merit, just thought i'd put it out there.

Just to be clear, I am very impressed with the work you, Riggswolfe and Bromm have been doing and am totally content to go with your vision. Thank you for all your work.

As for the legion being 'backwards' date=' ignorant savages', I don't think I agree with this either leddis3. I don't think they fear technology as much as they have little capacity to acquire it. Sure, they won't hesitate to destroy technology they can't control (such as the facility under Fortification Hill) but they have effective, reliable weapons and armor (if not laser weapons). What the legion lacks, is manufacturing capacity. They don't appear to have the capacity to manufacture much except basic weapons. The legion also seems to lack an advanced enough economy to enable them to purchase more advanced technologies. This is not surprising as they have yet to conquer an society that has these things. I believe the desire to be able to manufacture their own product to support the war effort is THE reason why the Legion wants the dam (not much else really would make sense). The dam will enable the Legion to operate machinery and facilities, which will enable them to produce their own products, especially weapons and armor.

I'm enjoying this discussion, keep it up.

R.

[/quote']

They want the dam because it's the means to control Vegas.

They have no idea how to use it or what it's potential is. Caesar himself has no plan beyond seize Vegas > turn Vegas into New Rome (somehow) > ???? > profit.

Then there's the fact that if you kill Caesar, everybody will say the Legion is doomed to consume itself, it's just a matter of whether they'll take Vegas with them or not.

Caesar has taught them that old world technology is inherently corrupt, which is why his soldiers will die of gangreene while he uses an Autodoc (hypocrisy? what?) so again they'll use bomb collars as they'll use guns but they wouldn't be likely to use the "advanced features" like Elijah would for instance.

Just saying. :P

My primary wish for the slave questline for the Legion would be to expand it and make it an actual quest. I would love to see us able to do something with it like what some of the plans are for the Lovers slave mod.

For example, I'd love to have my character go through training and then get auctioned off with various Legionaries bidding on her.

Oki, now I am back! Allthough I have a horrible laptop to work with wich might not be able to run the game itself. Working on installing it all now, and will see if I can't finish the split in the quests. And perhaps start to make the new training quest for you all to test out. Should be ready to start modding in about an hour (no cd rom on this computer so have to download everything... 9 GB or so, takes a while.

My thoughts earlier on the slave part was to make other factions start reacting to you having the slave collar on and things like that. I am not sure how I could set up all the ideas you have come up with, but maybe if we figure out a way to do it we might get a good questline there.

My thoughts earlier on the slave part was to make other factions start reacting to you having the slave collar on and things like that. I am not sure how I could set up all the ideas you have come up with' date=' but maybe if we figure out a way to do it we might get a good questline there.

[/quote']

Well if you noticed Bromm, I turned getting the collar into a variable. All you have to do to have them react is have that variable as a condition on the dialogues or whatever.

My thoughts earlier on the slave part was to make other factions start reacting to you having the slave collar on and things like that. I am not sure how I could set up all the ideas you have come up with' date=' but maybe if we figure out a way to do it we might get a good questline there.

[/quote']

Well if you noticed Bromm, I turned getting the collar into a variable. All you have to do to have them react is have that variable as a condition on the dialogues or whatever.

Yeah I saw that. Getting other people to react is easy. I don't know how to turn off fast travel, I don't know how to set up an explosive collar (tried it and it exploded as soon as I got it on... Probably have to make a new one with a modified script or something). I am however planning to add some type of questline to it. Just not certain wich type of questline and who to use as questgiver.

[/quote']

Yeah I saw that. Getting other people to react is easy. I don't know how to turn off fast travel, I don't know how to set up an explosive collar (tried it and it exploded as soon as I got it on... Probably have to make a new one with a modified script or something). I am however planning to add some type of questline to it. Just not certain wich type of questline and who to use as questgiver.

Well, as for the quest giver the best would be a new NPC. Legionaire Slaver or some such. I don't know how to disable fast travel either. It is done at times in the game so my guess is there has to be some kind of built in function for it. The Geck wiki may have it or asking on the nexus might help.

Hello sirs, i'm here to report some glitches/bugs i found while using this version of workgirl,

http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=1287

I'm heading to REPCONN TEST SITE to do "come fly with me quest", but when i entered the room where i meet jason bright, suddenly every ghouls inside, including jason, running to me to FUCK me like faction members. Could someone please tell me why that happens?

Also, the nightkins in the basement of REPCONN TEST SITE acting the same like the ghouls. They tried to FUCK me like faction members too. This causing glitch in my PC where my body changing into a flying naked tits and pussy.

Help please. :blush:

Hello sirs' date=' i'm here to report some glitches/bugs i found while using this version of workgirl,

http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=1287

I'm heading to REPCONN TEST SITE to do "come fly with me quest", but when i entered the room where i meet jason bright, suddenly every ghouls inside, including jason, running to me to FUCK me like faction members. Could someone please tell me why that happens?

Also, the nightkins in the basement of REPCONN TEST SITE acting the same like the ghouls. They tried to FUCK me like faction members too. This causing glitch in my PC where my body changing into a flying naked tits and pussy.

Help please. :blush:

[/quote']

Sorry, but that really made me laugh...

I have no idea why the ghouls and nightkin would do that.

I will se if it is possible to get them sorted out in the script.

I'm also still getting swarmed by people, Brahmin, bighorners, legion mongrels, etc. everywhere I go in the game with the latest version. All of them ask for whoring even though I have it set to zero. In some areas with lots of npcs (Freeside, legion camp) the game becomes unplayable due to the crowd stopping me with dialogue every few steps. Anybody have any ideas what could cause that? Love the mod--I just wish I could turn whoring off at this point.

I'm also still getting swarmed by people' date=' Brahmin, bighorners, legion mongrels, etc. everywhere I go in the game with the latest version. All of them ask for whoring even though I have it set to zero. In some areas with lots of npcs (Freeside, legion camp) the game becomes unplayable due to the crowd stopping me with dialogue every few steps. Anybody have any ideas what could cause that? Love the mod--I just wish I could turn whoring off at this point.

[/quote']

Yes I noticed that through some testing the other day.

I do not know why, but I am trying to find a solution to it.

Oki, here is an update where the script SHOULD check weather it is a creature approaching you or not. Plus I fixxed a small error in whoring chance that should let the scaling work as intended.

This is an edit on the last stable file, not the one I am working on at the moment.

My current computer should be happy if it could run Fallout 2, so I have not been able to test it. Please give feedback on weather it worked or not.

EDIT: New file up, found one more error that could be the reason why you get swarmed. Just an OR where there should be a AND

Oki' date=' here is an update where the script SHOULD check weather it is a creature approaching you or not. Plus I fixxed a small error in whoring chance that should let the scaling work as intended.

This is an edit on the last stable file, not the one I am working on at the moment.

My current computer should be happy if it could run Fallout 2, so I have not been able to test it. Please give feedback on weather it worked or not.

[/quote']

Is this based on my last upload? What did I mess up on the whoring chance just out of curiousity?

Oki' date=' here is an update where the script SHOULD check weather it is a creature approaching you or not. Plus I fixxed a small error in whoring chance that should let the scaling work as intended.

[/quote']

Is this based on my last upload? What did I mess up on the whoring chance just out of curiousity?

You didn't base your upade on the latest update before that where I had put wsexAAWhoreChance as the GetRandomPercent Variable.

Archived