Wsex_WorkGirl_Tryout updated WIP

Bromm83

Yah it's not there at the top or bottom. I've got the pipboy options and the black book from this but not that.

Pics:

70eXc.jpg

zUvbI.jpg

Thats just weird. The first thing wsex scripts do is check if you have the book and add it if you don't have it.

EDIT: I have no idea how to fix it other than loading the dummy mod on the si pages and starting again from a clean save since for some reason the scripts think that you allready have the book...

I can add a dialogue to add the book with someone in Goodsprings if that doesnt help' date=' but would be alot of work for somehting that just makes us even more dependanpt on wsex and might cause conflicts later on.

not a modder myself so I wouldn't presume to know how to fix it. Just wanted to post the info on when I experience the bug to try to help track it down. I metioned the token thing as it only happens to me when a position change that the NPC asked for didn't trigger properly and either I get the bug right away, or the next time the same NPC approaches me. usually talking to them as they approach and going through the whore dialog again fixes it.

Yes this is probably a token issue. Right now I am going to start going through all the tokens and find out where these errors are. I am not an experienced modder, so I won't guarantee that this is the case, but last time I removed some tokes it fixed that error from a mob I had those issues with earlier.

Hey guys' date=' 1st post on this site. Love the mod so far, and all the work you've put into it is much appreciated.

However I ran into some problems with the latest version (page 1 link). Basically it's like whoring is set to 1000%. Everywhere I go, my character gets mobbed by guys asking her to be a prostitute (inexperienced dialogue line). I'm running repopulated wasteland, so I can't walk through the legion camp or Freeside without a crowd following me around. It's almost comical.

Actual whoring setting is zero, and even though I've played around with setting the Legion higher to get their special dialogue when in camp, they still almost exclusively ask for prostitution. Any ideas what's going on?

[/quote']

That has to be from Riggswolfes scaling of it. I just did it like he worte it and haven't really tested it. I will see if I can fix that once i have looked over the token stuff.

That's actually the topic of a depraved ranmbling I have yet to write.

Looking forward to it :P

I was thinking about learning more and taking more of an active role as well and writing my own section for Vault 3, maybe as a spin off. That seems like an appropriate setting for just a tad darker take on things.

I'm not sure I have the skill in either scripting or writing to pull it off though.

Hey guys' date=' 1st post on this site. Love the mod so far, and all the work you've put into it is much appreciated.

However I ran into some problems with the latest version (page 1 link). Basically it's like whoring is set to 1000%. Everywhere I go, my character gets mobbed by guys asking her to be a prostitute (inexperienced dialogue line). I'm running repopulated wasteland, so I can't walk through the legion camp or Freeside without a crowd following me around. It's almost comical.

Actual whoring setting is zero, and even though I've played around with setting the Legion higher to get their special dialogue when in camp, they still almost exclusively ask for prostitution. Any ideas what's going on?

[/quote']

That has to be from Riggswolfes scaling of it. I just did it like he worte it and haven't really tested it. I will see if I can fix that once i have looked over the token stuff.

I peeked in this morning. I don't have time to work on it but look at the wsexaacquest script I think it's named. The conditionals for whoring percentages aren't really formatted right and I think you're having some odd effects because of that.

[/quote']

I peeked in this morning. I don't have time to work on it but look at the wsexaacquest script I think it's named. The conditionals for whoring percentages aren't really formatted right and I think you're having some odd effects because of that.

Yes. I tried to make it work as described ingame. I will in the future not have a fixed %, but only let you system run the % so players can scale it as they wish.

NEW file on page 1 now! A cleaned and shiny workgirl file! Now I will take a couple hours pause then I will start doing some changes. (the change sextype dialogue should not cause any errors anymore!)

[/quote']

Yes. I tried to make it work as described ingame. I will in the future not have a fixed %, but only let you system run the % so players can scale it as they wish.

NEW file on page 1 now! A cleaned and shiny workgirl file! Now I will take a couple hours pause then I will start doing some changes. (the change sextype dialogue should not cause any errors anymore!)

Hey Bromm take a look at my PM.

Are we allowed to make suggestions or post ideas for the mod in here? Because I had some.

You are not only allowed! You are encouraged to come with ideas! Just as long as you know that we have our limits to what we can make and your ideas might not be put through exactly as you pictured them if they are pu through at all.

But very idea posted here gives us more to work on and possibly helps us make a better mod.

Alright. I wasn't sure if this was already in planning or not, but I thought it might be interesting to have perks rewarded to the player obtained by fucking a certain amount of each gang. I already had some perk names too.

Powder Banger - Fuck X amount of Power Gangers

The Queen - Fuck X amount of The Kings

Legion Wife/Slave Girl - Fuck X amount of The Legion

Don't really have anything yet for Khans.

An alternative to this would be unlocking custom outfits instead of perks, such as the NCRCF Rockette and the Jailhouse Rockette for their respective groups.

Alright. I wasn't sure if this was already in planning or not' date=' but I thought it might be interesting to have perks rewarded to the player obtained by fucking a certain amount of each gang. I already had some perk names too.

Powder Banger - Fuck X amount of Power Gangers

The Queen - Fuck X amount of The Kings

Legion Wife/Slave Girl - Fuck X amount of The Legion

Don't really have anything yet for Khans.

An alternative to this would be unlocking custom outfits instead of perks, such as the NCRCF Rockette and the Jailhouse Rockette for their respective groups.

[/quote']

Perks are in the planning. Hadn't planned on faction specific ones, but thats a god idea.

Unlocking clothes would have to be if we got someone to design clothes specific for this mod, wich we don't have at the moment. I would really like to get my hands on a clothesdesigner for FNV since I have many requests there...

Oki here is a small temp release.

I have added perks to fucking different factions (khans, kings, boomers and powder gangers). The perks only increase a skill with 15 points (boomers = guns, khans = melee, powder = explosives and kings = speech). You will have to fuck 50 of the faction to get the perk.

Remember that this is just a taste of what this will turn into once I get someone to look at wich stats and skills to change with perks. I just added these now to see if I could do it. Have only tested it with powder gangers, but that worked at least.

Also added a script in the dialogues to make sure that if you give freebies to the gangs it will register as you having sex with that faction and count toward the perk.

Earlier today I updated my wsex_workgirl_tryout from older, I'm not quite sure which version (255kb one), to the 09.08.11 NEW File from the first post of this thread. After switching to the new version I got instantly blown away after loading a savegame at Caesar's tent. I really must say, you've been doing great work and I'm impressed of the amount of progress that has been made. You've done awesome job with this mod.

I used to have pretty much every adult mod available from Nexus installed at the same time. Animated Prostitution, Sexual Innuendo, Playthings, MAC, Workgirl and briefly also Sexout. To be honest this never worked out so well. None of the mods really worked together, things were confusing at best. You have several settings items in your inventory, then several dialogue options on same NPC to start sex provided by different mods and no way of knowing which dialogues are affected by which settings. To be honest, right now using nothing more than Sexual Innuendo and Workgirl version that is available from this thread I'm having the best adult experience I've ever had so far in any game, including both Oblivion and Fallout 3.

Then from one thing to another. Since there are so many different adult mods available and both workgirl and sexout currently under development, I began to wonder. Why is it that people are making mods so separately from each other? Many mods add similar features, such as prostitution, but they do not support each other, in worst case they are even incompatible. Is it that visions of some people do not match those of the others, thus driving people to develop similar mods separately of each other? If so would it be possible to reach some sort of consensus of what features should be developed, so that all those who work independently with their own mods could come together to create one bigger and better adult mod?

At some point I began to wonder how exactly people do these mods, more specifically, how much are these mods actually planned and designed before they are actually made? Is there maybe some kind of design document for Workgirl, and if so could it be made publicly available? If not, what would the current modders think about such document? Would it be useful, unnecessary? Would publicly available design document help and encourage new modders to jump into the project?

Oh my, seems like this simple thank you post is turning into a bit of a rant, maybe there is still something to say, but let's first see how people feel about some of the questions I've raised so far.

TLDR: Hai guise, THANKS! Any chance of adult modders coming together to work on one big mod?

Oki here is a small temp release.

I have added perks to fucking different factions (khans' date=' kings, boomers and powder gangers). The perks only increase a skill with 15 points (boomers = guns, khans = melee, powder = explosives and kings = speech). You will have to fuck 50 of the faction to get the perk.

Remember that this is just a taste of what this will turn into once I get someone to look at wich stats and skills to change with perks. I just added these now to see if I could do it. Have only tested it with powder gangers, but that worked at least.

Also added a script in the dialogues to make sure that if you give freebies to the gangs it will register as you having sex with that faction and count toward the perk.

[/quote']

Again I went through and did some spell-checking and such for the new perks, and changed the Khan perk from Melee Weapons to Survival (I thought it fit better).

The Khan perk still needs a name if anyone has any ideas. The only idea I have right now is Horde Whore.

Earlier today I updated my wsex_workgirl_tryout from older' date=' I'm not quite sure which version (255kb one), to the 09.08.11 NEW File from the first post of this thread. After switching to the new version I got instantly blown away after loading a savegame at Caesar's tent. I really must say, you've been doing great work and I'm impressed of the amount of progress that has been made. You've done awesome job with this mod.

I used to have pretty much every adult mod available from Nexus installed at the same time. Animated Prostitution, Sexual Innuendo, Playthings, MAC, Workgirl and briefly also Sexout. To be honest this never worked out so well. None of the mods really worked together, things were confusing at best. You have several settings items in your inventory, then several dialogue options on same NPC to start sex provided by different mods and no way of knowing which dialogues are affected by which settings. To be honest, right now using nothing more than Sexual Innuendo and Workgirl version that is available from this thread I'm having the best adult experience I've ever had so far in any game, including both Oblivion and Fallout 3.

Then from one thing to another. Since there are so many different adult mods available and both workgirl and sexout currently under development, I began to wonder. Why is it that people are making mods so separately from each other? Many mods add similar features, such as prostitution, but they do not support each other, in worst case they are even incompatible. Is it that visions of some people do not match those of the others, thus driving people to develop similar mods separately of each other? If so would it be possible to reach some sort of consensus of what features should be developed, so that all those who work independently with their own mods could come together to create one bigger and better adult mod?

At some point I began to wonder how exactly people do these mods, more specifically, how much are these mods actually planned and designed before they are actually made? Is there maybe some kind of design document for Workgirl, and if so could it be made publicly available? If not, what would the current modders think about such document? Would it be useful, unnecessary? Would publicly available design document help and encourage new modders to jump into the project?

Oh my, seems like this simple thank you post is turning into a bit of a rant, maybe there is still something to say, but let's first see how people feel about some of the questions I've raised so far.

TLDR: Hai guise, THANKS! Any chance of adult modders coming together to work on one big mod?

[/quote']

Thank you for a great feedback post!

To be honest I have thought about transporting this mod to sexout for a while. Mostly because it has more animations and more crazy stuff. Plus you can turn off STDs...

The biggest reason why I haven't done this is the amount of work I would have to do to do it. Workgirl was a complete mod that I just decided to expand on and got Loogie and Riggswolfe to help out on. The other reason why it hasn't been transported is that we aim more at the conversation and the roleplay part of it while sexout is more automatic. That being said many people run workgirl and sexout at the same time with little problem.

If someone has a easy way to make this into a sexout plugin I would really welcome that since would open up a whole new world we could develop under. We could be the talking plugin to sexout bringing dialogue to that world. And then it would be easier to get ULDR to perhaps help out with some of the stuff we have no clue as to how to do. I really don't feel well about asking the wsex people for help with this since it supports rape and things that are a big nono on nexus...

When it comes to design document I have to admit that we reall don't have a fixed one. We mostly get an idea and then use hours on how to develop that and then forget about a lot of the other stuff we should be doing... DO you volenteer to set up a design document? I'll provide you with information on whats done and what we think we are able to do with the mod ;)

We do have a simple worksheet, but I haven't looked at it for days and have done some things not mentioned there :P

What we really need are people who can work with animations and design custom clothes. also someone with more scripting experience for GECK would be welcome... If we get a real team set up around this I'll see what we can do about getting a developersforum for the mod.

I can kind of do textures' date=' but making meshes is beyond me.

[/quote']

I'd still like to see your Rockette outfit tied into some kind of Powder Ganger storyline.

Yeah, I think there will be a storyline for every faction later on, but for now thats alot of work and there are plenty of small stuff that needs to be done first...

Here comes another temp update!

I have added better payment system for whoring.

It should now give you payment according to an equation between your agility, endurance, charisma and experience.

At a later stage bartering will enter the equation, I just forgot it when I started and need to rethink how to do it before it gets updated.

Now I'll restart the work of getting dialogue to more closely match your attributes. I base it as follows: Charisma = good looking, agility =tight body, intelligence will expand your possible choices, will try to add strenght as a way to get away form rape and start combat, agility as a way to get away from rape and flee, perception should somehow help you avoid rape before dialogue starts (you see it coming) (need to think on how to practically do this first tho), luck will also give you a chance to get away from rape by opening up alternative dialogue options, maybe barter will do the same... pay them off (this will be extremely expencive an will not always work! They might just decide to have both you and the money...)

As you see I have plenty of ideas here and will attempt to implement them during the next few hours.

Warning: The new payment system hasn't been tested!!! Please give me feedback on wether you get payed or not!

It should now give you payment according to an equation between your agility' date=' endurance, charisma and experience.

At a later stage bartering will enter the equation, I just forgot it when I started and need to rethink how to do it before it gets updated.

Now I'll restart the work of getting dialogue to more closely match your attributes. I base it as follows: Charisma = good looking, agility =tight body, intelligence will expand your possible choices, will try to add strenght as a way to get away form rape and start combat, agility as a way to get away from rape and flee, perception should somehow help you avoid rape before dialogue starts (you see it coming) (need to think on how to practically do this first tho), luck will also give you a chance to get away from rape by opening up alternative dialogue options, maybe barter will do the same... pay them off (this will be extremely expencive an will not always work! They might just decide to have both you and the money...)

As you see I have plenty of ideas here and will attempt to implement them during the next few hours.

Warning: The new payment system hasn't been tested!!! Please give me feedback on wether you get payed or not!

[/quote']

Nice. Do you want me to take a crack at the whore variable % before you do more work?

It should now give you payment according to an equation between your agility' date=' endurance, charisma and experience.

[/quote']

Nice. Do you want me to take a crack at the whore variable % before you do more work?

I have added it with getrandompercent <= wsexAAWhoreChance

Shouldn't that make it a normal variable? Only thing you have to do if that works is update the book to reflect the change...

I'll give you 1 hour to look at it. Need a little break anyways

Damn Bromm. The original Workgirl was a pretty nifty acrobatics plane but you're turning it into a goddamned fighter jet!

Hehe, thanks =) I couldn't do it without you and Riggs helping out tbh. Then it would have still been a private project with horrible and timeconsuming solutions. I just wish I knew how to add animations from other modules and perhaps make us indepentent of wsex, or depending on sexout instead since that incorporates all the different animations...

[/quote']

I have added it with getrandompercent <= wsexAAWhoreChance

Shouldn't that make it a normal variable? Only thing you have to do if that works is update the book to reflect the change...

I'll give you 1 hour to look at it. Need a little break anyways

Cool. Yes, I just need to tweak the menu to reflect that it shouldn't go over 100 and take my essay away trying to explain what it does. Lol

Archived